[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Czech Republic accepts 81 christian Iraqi refugees >we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: large[1].jpg (44 KB, 628x353) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
44 KB, 628x353
>Czech Republic accepts 81 christian Iraqi refugees
>we send plan for them to Iraq, give the free housing and shit
>25 of them decide they don't like it here, don't ask for asylum here and want to move to Germany
>they hire a bus to get there
>Czech police informs German police
>Germans catch them near borders
>send them back to the Czech Republic
>we're preparing to send them back to Iraq

can't make this shit up
>>
>>69778048
Noice
>>
>>69778048
hahahahaha I hope they will like iraq. i fucking hate arabs wheter muslim or christian they are same.
>>
>>69778048
Good, send all economic migrants back to their shithole country.
>>
This is kind of ridiculous to me. I've been to the Czech Republic quite a few times, and despite the retarded "eastern europe sucks" memes, it's actually a really fucking nice country.

This is like winning a million in the lottery, trying to risk it getting a billion instead, and then losing everything because you're dumb.

Why do so many people feel entitled to go to the best EU countries? The Czech Republic is not fucking bad, and at the very least it's leagues above fucking Iraq.
>>
They worthless niggers who only want gibsmedats and to knock up white women.
>>
>>69778048
source on the move to germany and being returned ?
>>
Sounds like they're Muslims pretending to be Christian.

Any Iraqi Christian would be thanking Jesus for getting into the Czech Republic. Life is sheer hell for Xtians in the Middle East right now
>>
>>69778440
Apparently, the 25 people are one family and brother of somebody from the group already is in Germany. So they've decided to go to Germany as well. That was apparently their reasoning. Pretty fucking retarded.
>>
>>69778574
http://zpravy.idnes.cz/ira-bezenci-z-ceska-v-nemecku-policie-dve-/domaci.aspx?c=A160403_094548_domaci_jw
>>
>>69778626
It would be much easier for the bro to just come to the CR....

also the countries are right next to each other, just fucking visit. buses are cheap
>>
>>69778048
>Czech Republic will never give me free housing and shit
fug this shid, all i want is to have baths in beer with czech curwas
>>
>>69778440
my thoughts exactly, Czech Republic is a nice place with good people, one could certainly do worse, but the gibsmedat probably aren't that high and german "Fluchthelfer" (read: left chuck traitors) probably told them that it is hell on earth and that they should risk everything to get into Germany. I used to be pretty left, but I will probably vote FPÖ to the end of eternity now, because all that "ridiculous right wing propaganda", like the left wants to destroy the homogeneity of the nations people and turn us all into a disgusting brown soup of Muslim mudpeople, turned out to be true.
>>
>>69778717
>It would be much easier for the bro to just come to the CR....
Of course it would. They've probably just tried to hide the fact that they're economic migrants, like most of the people coming to Europe.
>>
>>69778048

What a bunch of ungrateful fucking assholes!

Czech Republic is a beautiful region.

I'm delighted that based Czechs are sending those fuckers back to their shit desert wasteland. Serves them right.
>>
>>69778870
I still don't agree with FPÖ but I can see why some parts of Austria are moving towards it with some of this ridiculousness. I'm all for helping migrants out, but they can't all go to fucking Sweden and Germany. They don't have the capacity for it, and desu anything in the EU is better than the Middle East at the moment, so they should just be happy that they're safe.
>>
File: beauty-guru-tess-munster_7.jpg (82 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
beauty-guru-tess-munster_7.jpg
82 KB, 612x612
>>69778665
an interresting material indeed

thank you senpai.
>>
>>69778854

Just move there then.
>>
>>69778854
Can you cook?
>>
>>69779130
what part of free shit haven't you understood?
>>69779255
only pasta, steamed vegetables and chicken
>>
File: 331534.jpg (41 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
331534.jpg
41 KB, 900x506
The NGO that had organized this shit spent A YEAR carefuly handpicking the sandmuds before flying them in.
>>
File: doomklaus.jpg (35 KB, 902x508) Image search: [Google]
doomklaus.jpg
35 KB, 902x508
>>69779370

Reading comments under news also gives me hope as people here are unanimously against any sort of sandnigs coming in here.
>>
>>69779314
>only pasta, steamed vegetables and chicken
oh well, then you probably can't have a cooking show like that Italian
>>
>>69779026
the thing is that basically all the papers lied massively and their true aim got obvious pretty quickly. These people were and are relatively save in Turkey, sure the conditions there aren't great and maybe we could have distributed some of them, but then you read all this shit, that they have to learn the language, that they should be integrated into the workforce, and so one and at some point I asked myself, WHY, they are refugees and they should fuck off when the war is over, sure some can't or won't return, but the vast majority should go, but that's not the real aim. The real aim is to flood our labor markets with even more low skilled faggots that will do these job undeclared while mooching off the welfare system, until it breaks and then we will have to cut the welfare from everyone since everything else would be racist, turning the normal pleb into a modern day slave so the fat cats in industry and banking can earn a few million extra and the media shills for this 24/7 with their gay emotional appeals and everyone and their mother fall for it like the suckers they are. The "refugees" are just the useful idiots in this whole scheme, tbqh.
>>
>>69779370
Well hopefully they learned their lesson. People need to spend their time and energy helping their own people and making their own country great again. We've learned time and time again that these people from the middle east/north Africa/Arabia whatever the fuck you want to call them, they're selfish, ungrateful arrogant unassimilating pricks.
>>
>>69778048
>>they hire a bus to get there
with what money? wtf
>>
>>69778611
Yeah, that's probably the case honestly. Arab Christians rarely act this scummy.
>>
>>69778440
Czech Republic has a good reputation here. Prague is seen as a cool city to visit.
>>
we also took a hundred last year, all christians and handpicked by priests and sheit

they all ran away to germany

the middle eastern woman that brought them back though is a libertarian capitalist though and honestly quite based
>>
>>69778440
Wheres your leaf? Is this another April Fool's joke by Hiroshima Nagasaki
>>
>>69778048
Good job, CR. Everything I've heard about the Czech Republic from friends who have gone there is that it's one of the best places in Europe to visit, for the culture, the beer, and the women and it is supposed to be pretty well-developed like Western Europe. Glad to see you are smart enough to not want to ruin the good thing like Germany is doing
>>
>>69778048
>Czech Republic accepts 81 christian Iraqi refugees
>Iraqi
>refugees
I have personally revoked your slav membership and now you're part of Cuck Europe
Enjoy
>>
>"refugee"
>refusing a state that provides safe refuge
>wanting to keep on going to Germoney, land of free deutchmarks & free aryan pussy
>>
>>69778048
>not trying to get the best deal possible
That's what Trump is all about.
>>
Good riddins lol
>>
>>69778611
Muslim scum usually try these taqiyya tricks to get to the gibsmedats countries. A Christian would be just happy they don't have to live in fear of Islamic law and public lynchings.
>>
>>69780548
We have to do something taco cuck
>>
>>69780548
>I have personally revoked your slav membership
we're Germanic anyways :^)
>>
>>69780791
Christians wouldn´t mind those gibsmedets either desu, especially if they have relatives in germany
>>
>>69780589
Literally everyone the media paints as a refugee in this modern age is really an economic migrant.
It's the reason so many people here support stopping the boats.
>>
>>69780118
???

What about my post implies that I'm Canadian? Can you try to communicate without memes for just one post?
>>
>>69780451
It's cheap and nice, but Prague is fucking swamped with tourists year round now, so while it's still nice to visit, it will never be as cool as it once was.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.