[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/ los-angeles-father-charg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: renwick2.jpg (681 KB, 818x1243) Image search: [Google]
renwick2.jpg
681 KB, 818x1243
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/los-angeles-father-charged-killing-son-gay-38115686

/pol/ will defend this
>>
How do you kill your son with gay?
>>
>>69776503
A Los Angeles man charged with fatally shooting his 29-year-old son for being gay had repeatedly threatened to kill him over his sexual orientation, prosecutors say.

Amir Issa, 29, was found shot to death just outside the family home on Tuesday. While the Los Angeles County district attorney's office charged father Shehada Issa, 69, on Friday with murder as a hate crime in the son's death, investigators on Saturday still were trying to determine responsibility for a second killing at the home discovered by police at the same time, that of Amir's mother, police spokesman Officer Mike Lopez said.

The mother, 68-year-old Rabihah Issa, had been stabbed repeatedly, coroner's Lt. David Smith said.
>>
>>69776452
>/pol/ will defend this
I won't. This is a clear example that Islam hates gays.

LGBT communities also hate gays now, saying gay men are the least oppressed.

We need to recruit gay men to help us against the stupidity that is Social Justice and Islamic immigration.
>>
>>69776452
Oh good, OP already has the Milo signal up.
>>
>>69776652
Its a local museum, anon
>>
>shot to death
Only in America even honor killings are done with guns
>>
It is son's fault for being so Islamophobic and offending the father.
>>
>>69776750
>Only in America even honor killings are done with guns
Everywhere in the middle east, fathers use guns to to shot their daughters if they don't approve who they plan to marry.
>>
File: 1453477143372.png (116 KB, 402x398) Image search: [Google]
1453477143372.png
116 KB, 402x398
>>69776565
>Shehada issa
>>
>>69776452
Won't defend this.

Just another tragic example of a backwards absurd religions hatred
>>
>>69776750
The entire Muslim world has high gun ownership and a lot of Gulf states allow full auto.
>>
>>69776812
This. /pol/ is a board of peace.
>>
>>69776452
>Amir Issa
>Shehada Issa

Honor killing. Tell CA to stop being bigots.
>>
#notallmuslims
>>
>>69776452
36th trimester abortion. Nothing wrong with it.
>>
So the son killed his mother while he was in drugs and then the father followed his rights regarding Second Amendment. The fact the son was gay had nothing to do with this.
>>
>>69776452

why the fuck did the dad let him stay at the family home?

if my son was a faggot I would kick him out and take his coat.
>>
>>69776452

> Islam removing progressive degeneracy

Oh boy it's starting.
>>
>>69776956
Got to be honest though, the LA police and ABC did a number on spinning this story in such a way that it sets Islam and gays at each others' throats for a change.
>>
>>69776565
>Amir Issa
>Shehada Issa
This isn't news, it's just their culture.
Stop being an islamaphobic bigot you shitlord fuck
>>
File: 1445951271779.jpg (16 KB, 200x303) Image search: [Google]
1445951271779.jpg
16 KB, 200x303
>>69776452
>man shoots son after finding out his wife had been murdered by him
>clearly it was because he was gay and a hatecrime
>>
>>69777777
>>
>>69778751
lol ivan illyiavich vladmirovich just got btfo
>>
>>69776750
I'm sorry we can't all use knives and bombs.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.