[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of faggots vote for Shillary? I get leftists vote Bernie,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 900x1099) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 900x1099
What kind of faggots vote for Shillary? I get leftists vote Bernie, cuckservatives vote El Rato, and stormfags vote Drumpf, but who the hell votes for shillary? The cunt is actually winning the dem primaries and most nationwide polls.
>>
Moderate/centrist democrats

Also she is calling herself a progressive to try and take Bernie's votes. Once the primaries are over she'll go back to being a Clintonian Democrat

So basically Democrats vote Democrats
>>
File: nnnnnn.jpg (470 KB, 1500x2312) Image search: [Google]
nnnnnn.jpg
470 KB, 1500x2312
I would fill that pussy to the brim
>>
>>69775918
Majority of democrats are not full on LITERAL GOMMIES like berniefags are
>>
The silent majority
>>
>>69775918
normal people, those who work an draise correctly their kids
>>
Baby boomers who get their information from the TV
>>
>>69775918
Women and cucks, pretty much the loudest people.
>>
If I was a Clapistani I would vote for Shillary. Not because I like her, or because I trust her, or because she advocates effective policies. The only reason I would vote for her is because all the other options are basically opening the gates to the fucking Barbarians.
>>
>>69775918

I have this 90 year old hag who constantly shares Occupy Democrats photos and votes Hillary. One of the many reasons I rarely go on facebook.
>>
>>69777603

90 year old hag cousin*
>>
>>69775918
Women
>>
Niggers.
>>
>>69775918
The brainwashed and the corrupt. The too stupid to think for themselves or those that gain financially.
>>
>>69777407
More of the same policies that are killing off the middleclass and filling Europe with refugees.
>>
>>69775918
>drumpf
>shilling the el rato

Hi plebbit, so,good of you to make another one of these threads /s

>rats cock
>>
>>69775918
Adult democrats who are too stupid to think.
Bernie gets the kids, and once the kids realize they they acted foolish to believe him they will eventually turn conservative, the ones that dont learn will grow to be those adults.
>>
File: ds.png (95 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
ds.png
95 KB, 299x168
>>69775918
>"Drumpf"
Cringed.
also
>"berncuck"
>>
>Faggot
>Vote for a woman
?
It's more gay to be dominated by a man than a qt blonde girl
>>
>>69775918
the center

fiscally conservative feminists, basically
>>
Mostly white women will vote for Hillary. That is all.
>>
She is the normalfag candidate for those who don't really care about politics, but still vote.

She tries her best not to polarize anyone, that what the best politicians do.

Trump only appeals to the alt-right and rednecks, Bernie only appeals to SJWs and college kids.

Personally I choose not to vote because it literally and figuratively doesn't matter.
>>
>>69780187
And niggers because ay senpai bill clinton mah nigga shiiet
>>
>>69775918
They all secretly want her P.
>>
>>69775918
I can't speak for anyone else but I unironically get triggered whenever someone is being disrespectful or patronizing to a woman or interrupts her the way Sanders does.
>>
She's going to your next president, Americans.

I hope you're prepared. I hope the world is prepared.
>>
>>69775918
People who don't know shit, ie most of the voters.
>>
Everyone, every single person I've asked besides my gf is voting for Hillary and not a single one of them can tell me why, they all do the same exact shrug and go "ya know" and one nig said "itd be nice to have a woman's touch Ya know we won't go to war" it's seeiously scary and makes me think there is active brainwashing going on
>>
File: IMG-20151019-WA0006.jpg (57 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151019-WA0006.jpg
57 KB, 640x360
>>69780208
>Not voting
Cyкa vote trump and MAGA or die
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.