[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who is the real china?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (222 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
222 KB, 1920x1080
Why do taiwanese people get so offended if you call them chinese people even tho they are chinks?
>>
Because China is insanely degenereate.
>>
>>69775853
The same reason Cucknadians get buttflustered when you call them American even though they're Little America.
>>
>>69777321
why would i get offended if i was called an american?
>>
>>69775853
Taiwan is the real China.

Modern PRC is Maos bloodbath basket cause of a genocide which is not a continuation of the pre Mao culture.

Modern China is a new beast
>>
Republic of China is the real China.

People's Republic came after.
>>
>>69775853
Who wouldn't get offended when you are called a chink.
>>
ROC is good China
PRC is fake China
>>
>>69777553
no i meant
chinese

not call them chink
>>
>>69775853
Because taiwan got absolutely BTFO by literal peasants, and so hard that their soldiers fled with all the guns and ammo both sides of WW2 gave them (Nazi Germany and later the US).

There's a reason that Taiwan got dropped in favour of the mainland in the UN, and that's because the former is a total joke.
>>
>>69779007
TAIWAN #1
>>
>>69779007
Taiwan/GDP per capita
Image result for taiwan gdp per capita
31,900.00 USD

China/GDP per capita
6,807.43 USD (2013)
>>
>>69779007
China only has begun to abandon that maoist faggotry and start the nationalist program.
>>
>>69777321
But ROC came first, fucknut.
Comparing them to a failed state like Canada is shameful.
>>
It saddens me when I wake up every day and know that the Western world won't band together again and balkanise China
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.