[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Bangladesh the worst country in the world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: MDG--millennium-developme-008.jpg (103 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
MDG--millennium-developme-008.jpg
103 KB, 620x372
A LOT OF PEOPLE...
Highest population density in the world (1,033.5/km2), excluding city-states and small countries with populations under 10m)

...LIVING UNDER WATER...
Less than 12 m (39.4 ft) above sea level. Total devastation if the sea level were to rise by 1m.

...BUT CONTAMINATED WATER...
Bangladeshi water is contaminated with arsenic. Up to 77 million people are exposed to toxic arsenic from drinking water.

...EXPOSED TO NATURAL DISASTERS...
Recurrent cyclones, floods and tornadoes. Massive deforestation, soil degradation and erosion.

AND WORKING ON OUR SHI(R)T
Bangladesh is the second country in world textile export... because wages in textile were the lowest in the world.
>>
>>69775063
Countries like Rwanda and shit are worse.
>>
File: qt.jpg (24 KB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
24 KB, 580x326
>>69775063

Hey there Moorish bro , how are you doing ?
>>
>>69775063
>...LIVING UNDER WATER...
>Less than 12 m (39.4 ft) above sea level. Total devastation if the sea level were to rise by 1m.
How can we use this to out advantage to perform some ethnic cleansing?
>>
>>69775063

Bangladesh is what a country looks like when it's inhabited by gypsies.
>>
>>69775731
I actually like my textile factories to keep working.
I don't mind them in their own countries... As long as they stay in their place.
>>
>>69775939
>As long as they stay in their place.
>implying they do
>>
All the butthurt international Pakis in this thread. Bangladesh is what happens when Pakis try to act tough.
>>
File: 12232235647.jpg (69 KB, 642x814) Image search: [Google]
12232235647.jpg
69 KB, 642x814
>>69775063
if evolution is real then why didn't they become dolphins already?

check mate atheists
>>
Idiot, Bangladesh has one of the largest UN peacekeeping forces and the world largest brothel!
>>
>>69777200
Tell me about this brothel
>>
>>69775610

In Rwanda they don't live in slums. They are able to live a wilderness life if they want. Bangladeshi can not because their country is overfilled with people and they are forced to live in slum hell-holes.
>>
>>69777995
>In Rwanda they don't live in slums
They live in mud huts
>They are able to live a wilderness life if they want. Bangladeshi can not because their country is overfilled with people and they are forced to live in slum hell-holes.
Rwanda has also a high density of population and yet they keep having 5-6 children by women.
>>
>>69777271

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgaltnLfxo8
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.