[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Jimmy Kimmel red-pilled? Practically all the children in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10
File: Kids.png (2 MB, 1276x886) Image search: [Google]
Kids.png
2 MB, 1276x886
Is Jimmy Kimmel red-pilled?

Practically all the children in this video believe that women work less efficiently than men and that there must be perfectly reasonable reasons for women earning less (collectively) than men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1Onniy08AY

Best part:

>"...and who would be a good President to help with that?"
>"Probably Donald Trump"
>>
jesus how is this still an argument

women cannot be paid less than men BY LAW
>>
>>69774439
>Jimmy Kimmel
Literally who?
>>
>this is how people act before they are indoctrinated with cultural marxists bullshit
>>
No he's a faggot. Anyone who uses their power to push the gender pay gap myth is a fucking cunt.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjWBXbGVyQU
>>
>probably Donald Trump!

and all the shrill dried up cunts cackle like the sheep they are.
>>
>>69774439
>comments are disabled
What a bunch of cowards
>>
>>69774512
cuz muh feelz
>>
>>69774439

The only thing this will do is convince SJWs that more indoctrination is required for elementary school
>>
Its funny my sister went into engineering, didnt get married, didnt have kids, and she's rich as fuck and makes more money than 95 percent of guys her age.

It's almost like how much money you make doesnt depend on your genitalia.
>>
>>69774644

Is he actually pushing it, though?

The whole segment seems like it was set up to look like another SJW bullshit poll, but the humour is that you get the brutally honest opinions of children debunking the SJW narrative.
>>
>>69774512
Muh glass ceiling muh old boys club muh women executives.
>>
File: man show.jpg (93 KB, 333x250) Image search: [Google]
man show.jpg
93 KB, 333x250
He knows the truth. Remember this show?
>>
Companies and businesses know women are less productive. Not just physically but they gossip, spread rumors and play victim.
>>
>>69774439
He also made a little segment a while ago in which he read Trump's policies to people and told them those were Hillary's. Everyone was okay with them and then tried to take it back when they were told it was actually Trump who said that.
>>
I even don't know who is it
>>
>>69774950
It could also be interpreted as how the patriarchy influences young women to think that they're not as capable as men and that this tragic brainwashing requires more gender politics in kindergarten.
>>
>>69775064
i dont think you can be that close to someone outspoken like Adam without being a conservative yourself. Drew doesn't count either, because he's a cuck, and has gradually become more right over the years anyway.

no doubt Kimmel is at the least libertarian, if not voting Republican secretly.
>>
>>69775064
Fuck yes, I cant find that shit anywhere though, I want to watch it all again.

>tfw watching based jimmy kimmel and adam carolla as a 10 year old

probably why Im such a bastard now.
>>
>>69774439
>Comments are disabled for this video.
FUCKING KEKS
>>
>>69774439
This is so stupid, the kids don't understand all the political undertones.
>>
>>69774439
And again leftards brainwash kids and use them.
By asking the question formulated that way they are claiming it's the truth when it isn't.
And they know it but don't give a fuck. They only want to reach their goal no matter how much they have to lie and manipulate.
>>
>>69774874
This, sadly
>>
File: 1459652400152.jpg (77 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
1459652400152.jpg
77 KB, 640x636
>that kid that blurts out the politically correct lines
>that feverish clapping from the braindead audience in reaction to tired old feminists lines coming out of a childs mouth
>"But why?"
>"uh...uh..."

Like everyone else this kid will regurgitate nonsense that he is told without ever really thinking about that question; "Why?"
>>
>2:22
>Little girl mentions Donald Trump in a positive light
>Audience gasps
>>
This fucking crowd though holy shit
>>
Women get paid less because they are so busy asking why they get paid less instead of proving that they are worth a certain amount of money.
All you have to do is work hard, nothing else.
>>
>>69774439
just a reminder that these "street interveiw" segments on jimmy kimmel are totally contrived, thats why you never see the interviewer just the microphone, the audio coming from the interviewer is not on location its from a studio, allowing them to produce what ever kind of interview theyd like.
>>
>>69774950
>Is he actually pushing it, though?

The entire premise of the segment is that women get paid less for the same work, which is patently false
>>
>>69774439
Who's that seed collector?
>>
>>69775084
They also fold under any bit of pressure.
Ask anyone who manages women.
>>
I remember when he went around getting women to sign a petition to revoke women's suffrage.

The Man Show was great
>>
>>69775624
Think about what kind of person actually wants to be in that audience.
>>
>>69776486
And the only people who knew what they were saying were other men that was pottery
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDj_bN0L8XM
>>
>>69775064
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_L5YH9Qlr4

top keks
>>
>>69776962
Ayyy, I remember. Classic episode
>>
>>69774439
I wish to marry a cute red-pilled girl like her. Pretty much the perfect girl desu
>>
>>69777211

*audience gasps*
>>
>little shit at 0:57 is a future politician
>>
File: 1415898111203.jpg (8 KB, 249x202) Image search: [Google]
1415898111203.jpg
8 KB, 249x202
>background laughing and clapping
Trying to emotionally manipulate normies I see. RNC tried that during the debates as well
>>
Is there a youtube channel out there that does not beg you to PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO ME!!11
>>
File: 1447590445664.png (172 KB, 304x369) Image search: [Google]
1447590445664.png
172 KB, 304x369
>>69777340
Don't judge.
>>
>>69777211
Same here.
>>
so many based kids, maybe the future isn't all fucked up
>>
>women care more about shopping than work

little girl knows what's up
>>
>>69777525
Kind, smart, well-spoken and cute. I wish to have a girl like her in my life.
>>
LMAO how will they ever recover?
>>
most of these children are based as fuck.
>>
>>69778101

They haven't undergone their cultural marxism indoctrination program yet
>>
>>69774439
>for the same job

oh boy here we go
>>
File: Capture.jpg (32 KB, 619x432) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
32 KB, 619x432
>>69774439
>kids explain

Oh, another liberal video...
>>
>>69776962
>white woman: THEY'RE WHITE MEN...
>Adam: What are you from Cameroon?

kek
>>
>>69774512
matriarchal society

you might notice that academia is fighting very hard to see more women in engineering and programming, but nobody gives a shit about under-representation of men in nursing and teaching

I honestly believe that men in positions of influence want to make middle class women more powerful than middle class men to create a large sexual selection disparity. It explains the declining fertility rates and hookup culture.
>>
File: OY VEY.jpg (104 KB, 1246x657) Image search: [Google]
OY VEY.jpg
104 KB, 1246x657
>>69778376

tuck frump
>>
File: 1feminism2.png (772 KB, 674x7920) Image search: [Google]
1feminism2.png
772 KB, 674x7920
>>69778537

You were looking for this
>>
>>69778537
>but nobody gives a shit about under-representation of men in nursing and teaching

As a Man working in a a mostly female field (grouphome for retards/crazies) I fucking love it.
I can go to any employer, whip out my dick instead of a resumee and I get hired instantly because Men are just better at the Job and so few are avaible.
>>
>>69778537

The real problem is that the highest paying jobs always go to dominant men, and seldom go to the highest qualified men. Short men, for example, are underrepresented in executive positions, politics, etc.

so, to artificially circumvent this age-old practice, and force men to evaluate women based on qualifications instead of perceived dominance, we have to either treat men as equals, or have two different systems in place: men get promoted the old fashioned way, and women get promoted based on qualifications.

it all goes back to the fact that we are simply a bunch of apes who all know instinctively which ape is going to get the good sex.
>>
>>69774920
>not married
>no kids
Oh nevermind your family is probably Indian please contjnue.
>>
>>69778537

>I honestly believe that men in positions of influence want to make middle class women more powerful than middle class men to create a large sexual selection disparity.

I think this is a process that's gone on continually since the beginning of time, 'society' is centered around women (the very idea of a 'patriarchal' society is almost ridiculous when you really examine power and where it really lays). These women attach themselves to men, there's probably a sort of bargaining process always involved on a gender level - but women remain at the centre of society, and men have less social power or natural status so they do whatever they can to serve women.

Modern corporations increasingly resemble harems. You have 'alpha' men at the top who created\manage the social organisation, a pool of constantly available women working in the same corporations or in other ones. You have mid-level men who benefit because there's less competition from women once they're actually in a job.

Feminism = misandry = female social aggression = benefits for women and a few men.
>>
The two girl niglets were beautiful too, there wouldn't be much racism if they all look like that.
>>
>>69775084
I'm a Chef. Oldfag as well. This is true.
Except for about a dozen over the years, the shit that goes along with women in professional kitchens makes it not worth it to hire them.
Plus, dick and fag jokes abound in kitchens.
>>
File: Yoda_SWSB.png (559 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
Yoda_SWSB.png
559 KB, 500x600
>>69774439
"Truly wonderful the mind of a child is."
>>
>>69777211
this
it pisses me off that I can't marry her now but I can in 7 years
>>
>>69774439
If children in the US will be subject to a stalinist like education system, then they'll behave like Russians during the Red Terror and will know what to say
>>
>>69774439

I once had a woman rant at me about "muh wage gap" and how she made 70% of her male colleagues for the exact same job - I told her that was illegal and if she sued her boss, she'd be guaranteed victory ---- she immediately shut the fuck up and changed the subject / the entire table went quiet and looked at each other nervously

it was fun
>>
>>69775064

This.
>>
>>69780046
>>
>>69778101

Goes to show you we could deal with allot of bullshit in our societies if we used basic intuition instead of indoctrinating kids with nonsense
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.