[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright boys. It's race war time. Shit posting aside, my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
Alright boys. It's race war time. Shit posting aside, my town is getting a fresh flood of immigrants in the coming months.

What should I do /pol/ ? Some dude who lives in a suburb full of gated housing estates told me I need to accept that it's all a crock of shit that the refugees won't ruin everything.
>>
File: 1458717542525.jpg (70 KB, 750x505) Image search: [Google]
1458717542525.jpg
70 KB, 750x505
People who never have anyone tell them "no" are the worst.
>>
>>69774106
>Some dude who lives in a suburb full of gated housing estates told me I need to accept that it's all a crock of shit that the refugees won't ruin everything.
typical liberal idiot who judges about problems which don't affect him. like the blinded author of this left propaganda-letter.
i think you can not estimate in advance. if you are lucky not many bad things will happen. if you are out of luck thefts, sexual harassment and violent incidents will increase. most violence occurs among themselves though. but as far as i can tell you there are many shocked accounts of people who where idealistic before they had to deal with the migrants personally. many helpers quit, esp. women.
the following factors will surely make a difference: will they live in dislocated flats and houses or in a large camp? the latter increases the risk of negative outcomes.
from which country do they come? syrians e.g. are far less criminal than chechens.
and how many will it be in numbers?
>>
>>69774106
are you still here, OP?
>>
>>69774758

The refugees in question are Syrian and some sort of African, I believe.
Because of them, this town is now classified as a 'city'. Pretty cool, but not worth it.
>>
>>69774758

Oh, and ~2000 are being dumped here. The unemployment rate is already extremely high at nearly 25%, I last heard in 2014.
>>
>>69774809
oh nice. so as i said, syrians should be a lesser problem. other africans... many of them cause problems. esp. as they aren't refugess like moroccans. but i guess you won't get illegals, will you?
>>
>>69774843
2000? oh... thats much. shit. your politicians are as stupid as ours. we also have a rising unemployment rate, a hude budget-deficit and took in over 120.000. most of them without any qualifications and intention to integrate themselves. many have absolutely irrational and delusional expectations. and the left will push them to get their will.
>>
>>69774882

Hahahahahahaha I can't see them being legals, man. Like, at all.
>>
>>69774106
>dont worry, refugees wont increase unemployment
>it will just lower your pay

great article
>>
>>69774106

it blows me the fuck away that the currently observable negative aspects of these decisions overwhelmingly outweigh the positive beneifts, short term and long term

but nobody gives a shit about that, because good people are doing the right thing being nice and shit

i'm expected to empathize with people that aren't even civilized or intelligent enough to care about me or my own quality of life

why?

can anybody tell me why we should care? why this is something worth doing? how other peoples problems should gradually become mine by seven fucking proxies?

fuck
>>
>>69774106
sell your house RIGHT FUCKING NOW before it's value crashes and get the fuck out
>>
>>69775077

I remember a 2 weeks ago the same part of the newspaper; some Letter to the Editor gimmick, was published about how Australia needs to hire more female firefighters.
They argued that it should be 50/50 for genders, when women only make up 3 - 5% of our firefighters since they were allowed to join during the 80's, and NONE of them have made senior rankings.

Stupid scum. Hope their house burns down with them in it with an all-female firefighter team running to yell at the flames until they die down.
>>
>>69775127
>that the currently observable negative aspects of these decisions overwhelmingly outweigh the positive beneifts, short term and long term

of course it does. the alleged positive aspects are mostly leftwing propaganda and idealistic hopes. the negativity is reality.

tell me, what positive outcome can you expect if you take in a huge amount of mostly unqualified men with no capasities or even intention to take care for themselves but huge expectations. and to make this even worse: leftwing idiots support them and press the state hard to get them anything they want.
>>
I support mexicans. They are whiter than anglos.
>>
>>69774106
You know who's fault this is don't you. This is because of America's middle eastern foreign policy. One of the unintended consequences or maybe not. But as usual some people make bank and the poor and the middle class pay for it.
>>
>>69775232
that's the idiotic gender-policy. it spreads in all western countries. but these idiots don't get it in their shitheads that you can't lower prerequirements for a job which the lives of others depend of.
>>
>>69775399
no the fault is of the politicians who let this scum in. Sandniggers would be ruining their countries with or without America
>>
File: 1452515702981.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1452515702981.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
NINE ELEVEN WAS AN INSIDE JOB
>>
>>69775399
not only. soros funds leftwing-border abolishionists and esp. in this migrant crisis he supports left NGOs who are verifiably responsible for migration-movements from the camps in middle east to europe. they spreaded the word in the camps after merkel opened the borders for them who stuck in hungary.
>>
>>69775399
Ameri-bro, if I get over run will you carpet bomb my neighbourhood for me please?

>>69775229
I wish I could, but I don't want to get any more country than I already am.
>>
>>69775775
do they already have refugee status in your country or are they in current proceedings? this could make a difference also.
>>
>>69775959
Most are currently in processing. Mainly off-shore but a lot are already here. They (the government) have recently spoken out about how they always try to re-home them outside of major cities like Sydney but they all eventually move there. They "like to be with their own people, their own cultures. They don't enjoy rural or outback Australia and try to get back to the suburbs that has their culture and the majority of their countrymen"

Also if you'd like a kick check this out:
https://www.dss.gov.au/our-responsibilities/settlement-and-multicultural-affairs/publications/fact-sheet-98-settlement-services-for-refugees

>"Services provided under the HSS programme could include meeting clients when they arrive, help finding suitable accommodation, initial orientation and a package of basic household goods such as simple furnishings, linen, some white goods and kitchen equipment. HSS clients may also be assisted to register with Centrelink, Medicare, health services, banking and schools. The HSS programme also features an onshore orientation programme to assist clients understand Australian society, laws and culture."

The white goods package they receive is valued at roughly $25,000 aud.
>>
>>69776249
oh processing is even worse as they weren't even examined and sorted out yet. basically there can be anyone with them.

but how is this even possible? i thought you had the most restrictive asylum-policy?!

and this HSS... is similiar to our support of them. they get a shitload of money, esp. regular welfare if they are already accepted. a approved refuge can get even a little bit more than a former worker who has to rely on welfare bc he doesn't find a new job. even if he has worked 10 yrs or more before. its disgusting.
>>
>>69776509
We do have fairly strict policies. Manus Island is pretty good example. However we get bullied by the UN a lot to accept more refugees and shit.
>>
>>69776789
yeah, disgusting. always try it with international pressure. instead of trying to get the shit together down there and establish safe zones etc. they even press us after we finally decided not to take in any more that it is not legal. meanwhile most other EU-nations did alomst nothing to help us. they should piss off.

anyway, i have to leave now. wish you good luck, aussiebro. maybe you care to tell us in a few weeks how it turned out for you?
>>
>>69777087
Thanks Aus-bro, I'll come back when A HAPPENING happens. Peace little homie
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.