[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art icle-3520777/Muslim-woma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3520777/Muslim-woman-mown-grinning-far-right-activist-stops-PICTURE-anti-Islam-rally-troubled-Brussels-district-Molenbeek.html

Muslim jokes.
Why did the monkey cross the road?
>>
#Illridewithyou
>>
>>69772755
next time look before your cross the road. retarded penguin
>>
>>69772755
>grinning far right activist
>guy is a muslim himself

FUCKIN LIAR PIECE OF SHITS ALSO POST A LARGER PICTURE SO EVERYONE CAN SEE THOSE TWO IN THE CAR WERE MUSLIM MONKEYS TOO, SVEN
>>
>>69772755
>far-right activist
>literally no evidence of the driver being far-right
People in the comments are even saying the driver was a goatfucker himself, fuck Dailymail
>>
>>69773397
Maybe he was far-right muslim
>>
>>69773397
I'm not bothered m8 who was driving. It isn't the act of driving that concerns or cheats me up. The driving was spot on. I'm even impressed b nota scratch on the Audi. Why are you upset with me. Did I write the fucking page gypo?
>>
>>69772755
Please stop believing what you read on Internet, the driver was a local shitskin, a white man would not have hit that woman, we are able to drive...
>>
File: illridewithyou.webm (3 MB, 1600x682) Image search: [Google]
illridewithyou.webm
3 MB, 1600x682
>>69773032
#Illridewithyou
>>
>>69773397
>>69773633
I'm going to need a sauce for that, otherwise I'm inclined to take the viewpoint of the dailymail and not some random anons online
>>
>>69773633
A + B = sand nigger is kill.

Who cares what A and B stand for.
Do you care about the ingredients of your beer or what roue through Europe it took to get to your glass on a hot summers day?
>>
>>69773881
The other thread has a translation from local paper
>>
>>69772755
Maybe if she didn't have a fucking bin bag on her head she would have seen it coming.
>>
>>69773881
http://m.hln.be/hln/m/nl/957/Binnenland/article/detail/2664546/2016/04/02/Jongeren-bekogelen-politie-met-stenen-in-Molenbeek-vrouw-gegrepen-door-voorbijrazende-auto.dhtml

Translation . Police confirms the drive was from molenbeek. There aren't any white people living there.
>>
File: Farrightmuslim.jpg (19 KB, 311x238) Image search: [Google]
Farrightmuslim.jpg
19 KB, 311x238
>>69773881
They've even got his picture in the article. He looks Eastern as fuck
>>
French news say the driver are from the Moleebek. They are not right wing, but muslims.
>>
>>69773881
>otherwise I'm inclined to take the viewpoint of the dailymail and not some random anons online

This is also an interesting comment. Why the fuck would you ever be inclined to take the dailymail's opinion on literally anything over anyone else's?
>>
>>69774174
For me it's a 50 50 if he's whie chav - Eastern European or light sand nigger.
He isn't the driver anyway unless the car has British plates. The drivers it's to the left.

Again who cares how it came about.if right wingers or/and anti immigration people give no fucks of the victim why give someone else the credit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.