[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>this young gentlemen offers you to shake his hand Not knowing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
>this young gentlemen offers you to shake his hand
Not knowing which hand pajeet uses to wipe his arse, will you shake his hand?
>>
>>69772626
il shake his hand and sniff it, maybe lick if it smells like poo
>>
>>69772626

if hes in canada and in a suit i presumably believe he knows how to toilet.
>>
Indians use the left hand for poo, traditionally.
>>
Pajeets always use the left hand for wiping.
>>
File: bane.png (563 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
bane.png
563 KB, 569x802
>>69772626
If i poo that off, will you die?
>>
HAND IN LOO
>>
>>69772626
I use to have a history teacher who gave faces of disgust whenever he saw or had to acknowledge a black person. Eventually one wanted to high five him and he ran-walked away in anger for a whole lesson.
>>
File: 395201-obama-modi-suit.jpg (264 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
395201-obama-modi-suit.jpg
264 KB, 600x600
I feel really bad for red pilled Indians of /pol/. It's all fun and banter until one of them commits suicide. Remember, /pol/, these are people with emotions.
>>
>>69772626
id never shake a subhumans paw
>>
>>69772626
Its the left one. You need to get out more.
>>
>>69772626
http://www.thedigitalpinoy.org/thread/11/5747

>Mfw sea niggers use the same technique.

>Many of them get fired in western countries for following this practice
>>
>>69776472
>"I would like to see how Australians feel when they go to Europe where in places they don't have toilet paper."
Sweden and Turkey aren't European countries
>>
>>69776472
Oh come on pajeet, we know pinoys take a bath twice a day and use toilet paper + water, that's why middle eastern countries are outraged on our waste of water.
>>
File: uw3GCta.png (1 MB, 961x770) Image search: [Google]
uw3GCta.png
1 MB, 961x770
>>69772626
No. Pajeets use corpse water for their superpooper 2020 'technique'.
>>
>>69777312
>We

Who is this we? Also ME is butt blasted at you for butt blasting your ass with water when they have none to drink.
>>
>>69772626
Indians wipe with the left hand. He's probably wiping right now.
>>
>>69777529
Too bad they can't wash their arse with oil unlike the water we never run out off.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.