[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how fucked do you guys feel? Trump is so far behind in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: ClintonHasAlreadyWon.jpg (52 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
ClintonHasAlreadyWon.jpg
52 KB, 620x387
So how fucked do you guys feel?

Trump is so far behind in the polls that its now a joke to even say hes going to win.

Sanders has no chance in California or New York.

A brokered convention would only further divide the GOP.

Trump supporters got BTFO and Trump fucked the GOP. What're you going to do when this bitch becomes to president? Its inevitable. Just answer the question.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 500x677
Trump has not even started on Hillary yet. She has so many skeletons in her closet she would make Paris Hilton look like a Saint. Remember back in 80 Carter was up by 35 points in March/April over Reagan. How did that turn out?
>>
Im gonna cry and then go on suicide watch. The election of an anti establishment nationalist was supposed to set a trend that Europe was going to follow

Sigh the establishment gets its way every time in the end I guess
>>
>>69772179

You really think anything Trump throws at Hillary is going to budge her supporters against the mountain of irrational and dumb shit that trump has spouted thus far? Trump has to dive to the bottom of the pool while hillary just has to dip her fingertips in the water. We live in an irrational society with irrational and emotional conclusions. Hillary has a "proven track record". Who cares if she murdered people and lied. Trump is a RAYCISS and a BIGUT.

That trend isnt going to end just cause he says some shit about her. He already polls with women at about 27% and he polls just as shitty with niggers and spics.

hes fucked. she wins.
>>
Trump never intended to win in the first place. The whole point of the race was to just make sure the GOP lost.

>>69772179

Nobody cares that Hillary is corrupt because she's still a better alternative to Trump. You know what they say, "better the devil you know than the devil you don't".
>>
>>69772179
Delusion: the post
>>
>>69772179
You don't think she has anything on trump
>>
>>69772605

If Trump had any dirt on him whatsoever, the Republicans would be throwing it at him like crazy. On the other hand, Hernie is too much of a cuck to throw dirt on Shillary.
>>
>>69771956

t. cruz missile
>>
>>69772731

That isnt whats happening. The republicans have already flung all the shit they possibly could at him but it hasnt budged his supporters at all. His supporters are desperate and they want change in America. Ultimately, they are getting fucked because of Trumps stupid loud fucking mouth.

His supporters will not budge. The moderates who supported him for his non-establishment attitudes are fleeting because of the dumb shit hes constantly saying. His campaign is just a smoldering husk of what it was in the beginning. we are fucked. get ready to register your weapons and pay egregious taxes to niggers and cripples.
>>
>>69772435
>Trump never intended to win

Ah, I see you're the cuck who believes the shitty open letter from that chick from a Trump PAC that he never gave its blessing.
>>
>>69771956
yeah she will probably win. but i guess she will come out of this election as the most weakened POTUS ever. she has to deal with a huge amount of far left berner who hate her almost more than the GOP. and she has the whole cons against her, even if they are divided. except of her supporters she will probably face the most rejection a POTUS ever had.
>>
>>69772972

>The republicans have already flung all the shit they possibly could at him but it hasnt budged his supporters at all

That's not what I meant. They can fling all the "HE'S THE NEXT HITLER ONLY MISOGYNIST AS WELL!!!!!!!" shit they want, but Trump has no skeletons in his closet they can mention. Contrast that to Shillary who has a fucking boneyard in her closet.

>His campaign is just a smoldering husk of what it was in the beginning

Ah, I see you're just an idiot then. Godspeed, lad.
>>
I have a text conversation with some old coworkers, all 3 are liberals of varying degrees, but 2 are fairly far left. They keep trying to convince me that it's going to end badly and Trump won't get anywhere, for the most part I ignore them.

What they don't appear to understand is that the polling numbers for unfavorability and his chances against Hillary can change at the drop of a hat in his favor. A few variables changed in the current climate and it's suddenly the inverse of the current numbers.

I think this election is a crap shoot, and I think the Republican party will do everything they can to fuck him over. If it is a brokered convention, the bad news is Trump won't make it. The Republicans are more than willing to lose one to prevent a "dangerous" outsider win and disrupt the status quo.

So the chances of a Trump win are probably unlikely, but it could literally flip tomorrow for various reasons involving national security, a major world event, Rato screwing it big time, etc.
>>
If i still lived in America i'd be scared.

2bh though, if the Dems are going to win i'd prefer bernie just to see it all burn a bit faster. Same with Trump, hes either going to be really good or really bad. Clinton / Cruz are just more of the same in terms of wars and destabilizing shit.

I hope Trump can manage to not sound like a bumbling retard when it comes to real debates though (if he wins the nom), he has a few good soundbites but the second he gets pressed on an issue he just crumbles into word salad and memes. I'm hoping this is a deliberate tactic so he can come out swinging in a 'real' debate, but i doubt it.

Expat btw.
>>
polls on the general election taken right now mean literally nothing. people who are voting for cruze right now will vote for cruze in those polls. once cruze loses and they are left with the two options of hillary and trump rather than 5 as of now, they will all vote trump. hillary will have her voters; bernies voters will hate her so much they will go for whoever her opposition is; and the republicans will band together to fight evil. shillary has no chance.
>>
>>69773318
and the point for the opening anecdote is that the left and disagreeing right are doing everything they can to disenfranchise Trump voters. The worst thing you can do is give up just because others say it won't happen.
>>
>>69773411

Im still going to vote for him. I still hold my ideologies. I just feel like its futile

This must be how pussy libertarians feel every election.
>>
>>69773390

Thats a lot of speculation. I dont see women or niggers voting for him en masse at all and that will sink him hard. Theres a reason dems pander to them.
>>
>>69773477
It is, but the problem with libertarians is that it's monumental to even break double digits. There are tons of US political parties, and yet only 2 make it on every ballot.

At least Trump has a party with majority recognition. I was a Rand supporter, but I think Trump holds the keys to some important issues, and so I voted for him in the primary. I also think it's time to bring strength to the white house.

I don't agree with Trump on some issues, and I really wish he'd be more up front with everyone on his views, but I support his view on world defense and working in our self interests to strengthen the country.
>>
Trump hasn't even begun to go after Hillary. I think the majority of the GOP will wise up and just back him when he's the nominee. He will wipe the floor with her in debates and will Make America Great Again.
>>
>>69773542
That's assuming either of those demographics get out to vote.

The main thing working against the Democrats right now is voter turnout. Republicans are experiencing extremely high turnout numbers that will likely translate into the primaries because people are actually mad and want to see something change.

I don't think that turnout will be good for the Republicans if a brokered convention happens because the people currently voting in the party don't understand the process fully for the most part, and disagree with potential outcomes.
>>
Trump cannot win against Bernie. But if Hillary becomes the nominee? Maybe if he "starts on her" he might have a chance. Pull out ALL the shit she's involved with.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.