[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Even emoji is PC now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (192 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
192 KB, 960x640
Wtf?
>>
>>69771317
I wasn't offended when they were yellow. Why should a nig?

Fuck everything.
>>
>>69771317
Social-media culture is cancerous.
>>
>>69771317
2015 called
>>
>>69771317
>nigger-toned upboat
I am going to abuse the shit out of that
>>
>>69771317

>Wasting phone memory
>Making shit cost more

This did nothing helpful.

Just make them all blue emoji so there's no skin racism bullshit.
>>
>>69771317
why do you care enough to shitpost about it?
>>
>>69771317
What the fuck is emoji?
Is it just a new name for emoticons?
Is this what you faggots are sending to each other on your phones these days, a fucking image of a thumbs up?
>>
>>69771317
Lol there are some things you can get butthurt over /pol/ but having emojis with different skin tones doesn't warrant a thread filled with butthurt
>>
>>69771317
I never updated my phone when that came out. I still only have the white hands and shit, and when people send me colored ones it just shows up white, not even yellow. Its pretty great.
>>
>1 white
>4 black

Hmm
>>
>>69771317
>>
>>69771317
Looks like dick and balls or a person
>>
>>69771317
Why is the chinese one seperate from the others?
>>
>>69771317
welcome to like 1 year ago faggot.

>>69771486
this
>>
>>69771317
Funny story. I'd heard about the new PC update for emoji, but I'd never used them until recently. Then I went scrolling through looking for the nigger emojis.

I was surprised that there were no niggers, pooinloos, chinks, or wetbacks, but there was a very pc pile of shit.
>>
>>69771317
This isnt new. We have been using only nigger coloured emojis ironically for a while now.
>>
>>69771419
This.

Emoji was always yellow because the "acid" 80s smiley days. Nothing to do with race
>>
The color value is actually a combining Unicode character, not unlike the diacritic ¨ is to A to form Ä.
I don't know why they only allow the hand emoji and some faces to be changed. Wouldn't it be simpler to allow the combining characters to work with every single emoji AND let you choose the color value yourself?
>>
>>69772136
>apple
>giving the user any control over anything

lel
>>
I always thought it was a glove, which is why the "skin" tone variation seems super weird.
>>
my uncles is 50 years old or so and he divorced his wife. He's been chatting up these female niggers and he constantly uses these black thumbs. It pisses me off. He's talking to these girls who are 18. Keeps jerking around and saying how sad it is they don't have anything.

jesus fuck, people who come in contact who anything brown turn into the most useless sacks of shit imaginable, it's annoying.
>>
>>69772193
Apple isn't Unicode.
However, the Unicode consortium is mostly women iirc
>>
>>69771317
>mfw i use black emojis when joking about niggers
>>
Fuck niggers. They are always crying for nothing.
>>
What's funny is that no one uses the shitskin emoji's, and barely anyone uses the white ones. Most people just use the default yellow.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.