[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does pol approve this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: pic_1561903.jpg (940 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pic_1561903.jpg
940 KB, 1920x1080
does pol approve this movie?
>>
Yep. It's a masta piece
>>
>>69770421
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft2w_AZ1Mdk
>>
great movie if you're not completely tightassed
>>
For a Tarantino film, it's pretty good.
>>
I liked it

mainly because it didnt end like: AYO IMMA KILL ALL THE CRACKA AN FUCK DA WHITE WIMMINZ
>>
>>69770421

Yep. It's a masta piece
>>
I'm absolutely convinced that QT is a sociopath who lays it down with 7 layers of irony full time.

Have you seen the guy in interviews? It's incredibly difficult to believe that the guy writing these scripts can really be this big of a dweeb.
>>
>>69772618
SUC
>>
>>69770421

The guy that really makes that film great is the guy from Inglorious Basterds and Horrible Bosses 2.
>>
>>69772618
Fucking SUPER dweeb.

I remember seeing an interview that they did with Robert Rodriguez after him and Tarintino did the Grindhouse movies and he told about watching the premiere with George A. Romero.

Romero literally had to tell Tarintino to shut the fuck up and watch the movie. Yeah, he's one of THOSE guys.
>>
>>69770421
Cristoph Waltz puts on a clinic. Movie would have been garbage without him.
>>
>>69772699
Yes. As much as it upsets you that he writes that shit, it doesn't make niggers look glamorous, does it?

Samuel L Jackson's character in that film was a straight up stereotypical nigger who lived up to all the times he was called one.
>>
Pretty goat movie 2bh
>>
You could easily cut at least 30 mins of that movie and get the same result.

Decent movie, nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>69770421
It's pretty hilarious. Great movie.
>>
The Hateful Eight was a better "black in a protagonist role western" movie.
>>
>>69772618
He's not a sociopath, he's an autist obsessed with blacks because his mother was a coalburner
>>
>>69772985
I can't think of a better sweeping statement for all of cinema since studios stopped making features be feature length (90 minutes).
>>
Yeah I enjoyed it. Enjoy QTs movies and any movie with guns blazing. 8/10
>>
File: 1455465169885.png (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1455465169885.png
12 KB, 200x200
>watching movies made by filthy Eternal ANGLO BLOOD that brainwash our youth
>>
>>69770421
>polite German doctor from Düsseldorf fighting the anticivilizing US-American slavery

Of course, great work!
>>
>>69773385
The only good white person in the movie was German.

You dumb, son.
>>
File: unnamed (13).png (82 KB, 510x289) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (13).png
82 KB, 510x289
>>69770421
Winner here
>>
>best friend was german like me
>best friend grandparents had nazi dinnerware
>go to django with best friend
>make great jokes about how the nigger dressed himself
>best friend dies few days later, Django was last time ever spent

I don't even know how i think about the movie. It felt like a comedy at the time, but now all the remains is sadness.
>>
>>69770421
Read the rules, shill.
>>
>>69773464
You krauts were actually big abolitionist cucks. Too bad WWII depleted you of all those brownie points.
>>
>>69770421
Who cares if he like it faggot, watch what you like. Stop being a nigger looking for approval
>>
>>69774093
Us krauts started ww1 as well. Plus during the french revolution, us krauts took initiative and pushed advantage. Napoleon was just a response. He did not push into Germanic land though. He couldn't. He used his genius to hold off our horde and he instantly took his army south.
>>
I didn't like it,
>>
looks like a cuck film to me, but a friend of mine hates niggers and said he loved it.
>>
>>69774317
This 2bh.

Also it's a shit movie. Got to a point it should've ended, then kept going for another half hour.
>>
>>69774485
Serbs chimping out started WWI, but honestly that clusterfuck was pretty much everyone's fault.
>>
it's ok

way the fuck better than hateful 8 but not nearly as good as jackie brown
>>
>>69770421
It shows Tarantino has gone down the SJW route. Blacks killing whites is his thing now. Just watch the new one, the Hateful Eight. Same fucking shit.
>>
>>69774485
>us krauts
>canadian
Shut the fuck up you 'muh heritage' faggot.
>>
File: 1456261632630.jpg (82 KB, 698x960) Image search: [Google]
1456261632630.jpg
82 KB, 698x960
>>69770421
Yes
>>
>>69775380
Poor kang
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.