[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I clone myself, and then kill the clone, should I be prosecuted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: group-of-male-clones[1].jpg (120 KB, 863x800) Image search: [Google]
group-of-male-clones[1].jpg
120 KB, 863x800
If I clone myself, and then kill the clone, should I be prosecuted for murder or would it be a case of damaging my own property?
>>
>>69769981
WHOOOOOOAHHHH THATS FUCKING DEEP MAAAAAAAAAAN
>>
>>69769981
Clones aren't slaves.
#Clonelivesmatter
>>
>>69769981
What rights does your clone have? I assume it will have the same rights as any other human being and thus you, or anyone would be charged with murder.
>>
>>69769981
Why do you assume that a clone of yourself is 'your property'?
>>
>>69769981
Suicide is illegal in some places and is punishable by death.
>>
>>69769981
Assisted Suicide at most
>>
>>69770134
Why is it not my property? I arranged the cloning machine, the materials needed. If I bake a cake, the cake would be my property, right? So why should it be different with a clone?
>>
>>69770134
so he can fuck it without it being gay
>>
>>69770314
THIS ISNT GAY THIS IS MASTURBATION!

SAY IT!
>>
>>69770367
It's gay as shit and you know it
>>
>>69770230
Different rules apply to living beings. Nearly the same process involved for creating a baby, just replace "cloning machine" with "woman." Children aren't property in 1st world countries and neither would hypothetical clones be.
>>
>>69770230
I don't think you understand what free will is
>>
>>69770451
Very sexist comment, super objectification of women.
>>
>>69769981
>>
>>69770527
The mere mentioning of women by non-women in a context that isn't strictly complimentary is sexist, got it.

Let the adults speak, Suzie. Go back to Tumblr.
>>
>>69770230
A clone is essentially something that shares your genetic make up.
But your genetic make up isn't yours because it came from your parents fucking.
And I guess that goes on pretty much back to the dawn of man.
Surely you can see where your logic fails?
>>
>>69770230
Current genetic law that applies is that even if you pay the cost for gene sequencing, they don't have a responsibility to give you results. You technically do not own your own DNA.
>>
>>69770591

This.

A clone, still is an independent individual with a conscience.
>>
>>69770230
if you want to kill yourself so bad, just do it :^)
>>
>>69770230
Are you the property of your parents?
>>
>>69770230
That's like saying you can kill your baby because your jizz made it
>>
>>69769981
If I father a child and then kill the child, should I be prosecuted for murder or would it be a case of damaging my own property?
>>
>>69769981
It would be murder under future statutory law.
>>
>>69769981
MGS has it right on this subject, a clone of yourself would be more like a son assuming it has a normal length childhood.
>>
You should be charged with murder because you killed a sentient being who feels pain and has the instinctual desire to live. Your clone is equal to every other man and woman
>>
>>69769981
Hate crime for killing a faggot.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.