[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In France, homosexuals are almost twice as likely to vote fo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1459595880399[1].png (282 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1459595880399[1].png
282 KB, 500x750
In France, homosexuals are almost twice as likely to vote for National Front than normal people.
http://www.spectator.co.uk/2015/01/how-marine-le-pen-is-winning-frances-gay-vote/

The biggest force against Islam aren't going to be Catholic cucks kissing the feet of their would-be murderers or white men too privileged to be allowed to speak out.
It's going to be faggots, mark my words.

People like Milo are just the beginning
>>
>>69769461
He might be right. I know faggots (that are Milo-light) and are also doing a good job. How did you come to this theory?
>>
File: milo islam.png (302 KB, 418x476) Image search: [Google]
milo islam.png
302 KB, 418x476
>>69769644
I'm a faggot and all my friends hate Islam

Also almost all far-right movements in Europe after WW2 involved homos
>>
>>69769461
Gays make the best nationalists desu senpai
>>
>>69769721
Also faggot here (wanna kik?). And jup, now I get your logic.
>>
>>69769461
Faggots are deeply entrenched in Leftist culture. If they become redpill they are perfectly placed to spread it to affiliated groups
>>
all lies
>>
>>69769938
>Faggots are deeply entrenched in Leftist culture.

They only are for being rejected just for being faggots.
>>
File: 1456935635710.jpg (726 KB, 1280x795) Image search: [Google]
1456935635710.jpg
726 KB, 1280x795
>>69769461
Why would we continue to vote for the left when they are importing a culture that wants to murder us ?
>>
>there are people who are actually surprised by this

It's in their own self-interest. Women would vote the same way if they didn't have the mental capacity of children.
>>
>>69769721
>After WWII

before, too. look at Ernst Rohm
>>
>>69769938

SJW's are already on to us desu, they are trying to cut gay white men out of their movements now because we are too "privileged" and we don't face discrimination apparently
Funny how they still keep dykes in
>>
>>69769461
This is because only the far right is willing to oppose Muslim immigration, and the gays know if the Muslims take control they're done for.
>>
>>69769461
They're going to be among the first people thrown off buildings, so it's no surprise that they're starting to vote for right wing parties.
>>
regular cucks aren't first in line to be beheaded
>>
Because we spend all our time with logic-driven men and don't have to kowtow to the irrational whims of women.

Also I hate niggers for bringing AIDS into the world.

Jews and women think of us as bluepilled pets that they can wheel out to hate straight white men but I still have more respect for men than any woman or shitskin.
>>
the faggots turned the west into a bunch of cucks.

The SJW, sensitivity bullshit is blowing up in their fucking face.

Yeah, maybe the faggots finally figured out they weakened the defense of the west and some fucking camel jockeys could behead them for buttfucking.

It's their fucking fault. It's the fault of social liberals, social justice warriors, and faggots who guilt tripped the right into becoming politically correct open minded cucks.

Fuck you.

If the mudslimes kick the living shit out of you, just remember it's your fault for turning the west into cucks, coal burners, etc.

You did it. Now enjoy the fruits of your labor.

If the gays were part of the problem that created the Islamic problem... why the fuck do you want to listen to them to help fix it?
>>
File: Milo Obama.png (42 KB, 563x224) Image search: [Google]
Milo Obama.png
42 KB, 563x224
>>69769938
Gay men got what they wanted, and pulled the (rather large) weight of lesbians and bisexuals with them.

Now that it's over, the other groups are already starting to turn on them, because they want more, and because they cannot pull their own weight.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 500x462) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 500x462
>>69769461
I agree. In russia most of gays redpilled and Milo-tier.
However thats mostly because we have shitty trim lives because we are illegal and dont have life.

In countries like USA faggots are bunch of feminine pussies because they do nothing but partying and fucking so their brains got watery.
>>
>>69769461
just realize this is why /pol/ is one of the dumber factions on the political side of the internet.
>>
>>69770162

Except can you prove any of that was done by gays?

All of that shit came from people thinking they knew what gay people wanted, perpetuating a stereotype to fit their anti straight white male agenda.
>>
Gays aren't a significant demographic. The majority will still be left-leaning or apolitical. Just leave them and their degeneracy alone.
>>
>>69770291

- civil rights movements
- anti-bullying campaigns
- campaigns to sedate the silent majority and make normies more accepting of non-normies.

The constant mindfucking of the sheep to make the accepting and embracing of queers, coal burning, etc has made the west ripe for Islamic conquest.

The people most likely to fight back have been mindfucked into submissive politically correct cucks.

The faggots are one of the motherfucking causes of this shit.

Can't shame the queers for being non-normies, can't shame the Muslims for being non-normies.

Oh, Christianity is supposed to be shit tier because it opposes faggotry and degeneracy. Europe has been bleeding Christians for decades.

White population is getting less Christian, less angry, more sedated, more cuckish, more queer, more apathetic, and less organized.

The fucking camel jockeys are riding in to fill the void left by the dwindling Christians.

The queers and the lefties are creating a west that just wants to buttfuck and suck dick all day. The mudslimes want to rule because the SJW whites and queers are going to let them.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.