[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here get redpilled on the jews by this guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: MUMzPYCKFHlAODz-1600x900-noPad.jpg (28 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
MUMzPYCKFHlAODz-1600x900-noPad.jpg
28 KB, 599x337
Anyone else here get redpilled on the jews by this guy?
>>
>>69769442
The only pill that faggot has taken is aids medication
>>
>>69769442
link?
>>
>>>/trash/

Nobody cares.
>>
>>69769442

This guys hilarious. And got backstabbed by h3h3 whether you like this guy's content or not.

But also not /pol/ related.
>>
>>69769442
>leafy

He's a little cancerous faggot and his community is full of 12 years old kids who think they're edgy because they spam "kys" in the YouTube comments.

Some of his vids are cool tho
>>
>>69772244
>backstabbed

Right. Totally not a ploy to obtain more views.
>>
>>69772244
Yeah he got fucking jewed hard.
>>
what did h3h3 do to him
all I know is that he makes videos on other videos
>>
>>69772405
He started off finding some pretty dank cringe and reacting to it. He had a NOSE for it.
Now he's like "Dude, ok, that's not OK dude. A little too far dude". He's probably not much less of a scumbag than me and now all he needs to do is cry "Hitler" point in a direction and his sycophantic fans run in that direction.
>>
Leafy is a fucking faggot. What are we even talking about here?
>>
File: this.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
this.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>69772935
>>
>>69769442
i lost all respect for him when he apologized.
should've never backed down
>>
>>69769442
Leafy is a fucking faggot who needs to die just like filthy frank and the idubbz guy
>>
can you show me where he said anything about jews?
>>
Murdoch Murdoch is probably the most relevant /pol/ channel on YouTube, though I doubt his videos could be used to redpill anyone, since it's basically a nazi humor channel.
>>
>>69769442
Is is wrong that I want to suck his dick?

no homo :^)
>>
Thats the thing that came into mind, he got jewed hard by that motherfucker. Youtube is just shit. I hope youtube becomes paid, so I can finaly stay out of it.
>>
>>69773495
what happened? i know he uploads csgo surf videos while he talks about shit
>>
>>69773750
"Speak of shameful things, and you will lose your reluctance to do them." (Musonius Rufus, Sayings 26, from Stobaeus)
>>
>>69773913
wow blatant homophobia right after i've SAID no homo
>>
>>69773844
i actually don't really know all the details, and i've seen only a few of his videos but i think it was something like:

>he makes videos nowadays where he makes fun of youtubers/youtube videos
>he found a video of an autistic kid being autistic
>didn't know the kid was autistic, and made a video making fun of him or some shit
>reddit got super pissed and flooded youtube with SJW
>a lot of people didn't give a shit because the autistic guy was pestering a woman in the video
>the SJWs demanded an apology and bla bla bla
anyway I saw someone link a vid where he apologized, i would've preferred that he just didn't back down. i'm tired of people giving in to SJW demands
>>
>>69774222
Hello newfriend, welcome to 4chan :3
>>
>>69774069
Chris-chan is the most trolled guy in the history of the internet. He's probably the same level of autistic and his stories and subplots could fill anthologies.
>>
>>69774222
pay debits
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.