[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The goyim know! Shut it down now! http://matzav.com/un-name
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: 1437921862496.png (129 KB, 354x504) Image search: [Google]
1437921862496.png
129 KB, 354x504
The goyim know! Shut it down now!

http://matzav.com/un-names-democratic-israel-as-worlds-top-human-rights-violator/
>>
hahhaha ov vey
>>
And then OP was never heard from again.
>>
>The JOOS control everything in the world and work in their best interest!
>The UN just named Israel a huge human rights violator lol
Which one is it /pol/?
>>
Not defending Israel, but at this point the UN has become an Islamic and corrupt African governments group, so their actions are suspect at best.
>>
Jews can blame themselves on this. They shilled their multiculti and faggot acceptance agenda across Europe, thus creating pro mudslime sentiment.

They cut their own throats by trying to kill the white man.
>>
הגויים רעים מאוד. אתה תשלם על זה. נחש מי מקבל עוד שישה מיליון פליטים בשנה הבאה.
>>
>>69769315
Oy Vey see what these animals force us to do!?

We need more land please :)
>>
>>69769315

The UN doesn't do shit.
>>
>>69769460
and shekels
>>
File: nazidavid.png (16 KB, 792x615) Image search: [Google]
nazidavid.png
16 KB, 792x615
>>69769166
>http://matzav.com/un-names-democratic-israel-as-worlds-top-human-rights-violator/
>>
>>69769360
This.
I hate Israel.
OP's news is Saudi Arabia talking, so it's nonsense.
>>
>>69769459
I-is it me?
>>
now, I'm not a fan of Israel by any means, but...

wat.

is Saudi Arabia not right fucking there?
>>
BDS is against America and our way of life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbuOc9NWuYI
>>
>>69769166
Finally! Oy vey, I am going to get arrested now.
>>
>>69769570
Top kek, stop trying to justify your motherland, jude. You guys are building illegal settlements, treating palestinians like trash, and while I do agree that you have to be on the lookout with the random knife attacks, but what the fuck do you expect when you're in their lands.
>>
>April 1
April fools! :D:D We tricked you goy! :D:D
>>
>>69769658
SA is a member of the human rights council.
Which explains why israel is there (they are bad, but not worst) and why the rest of the arab shitholes aren't
>>
>>69769166
They put democratic in the headline. Lmfao. Btfoooo'd. Sounds like it will be a Helga letter from Tropico though
>>
>>69769315
Exactly.

The only "humans" they violate are the sandniggers that constantly try to murder innocent people.

Then the Palestinians will lie and say the Jew started it.

Look into Pallywood. It's truly fascinating the lengths mudshits go to to destroy everywhere they go.
>>
>>69769779
This video is fucking stupid. Of course the middle east hates us. We've been bombing them since the 90s.
>>
>>69769315

Both. They are satisfying our angers with this statement. But will do NOTHING about it.
>>
>>69770671
>Then the Palestinians will lie and say the Jew started it.
Right. And Israel takes land in these conflicts.
I'm not advocating for either side. I think we should just fuck out of the middle east and let themselves blow each other up.
>>
>>69770671
Hasbara, pls go
>>
>>69769166
Muslims aren't human
>>
>>69769166
>Caring about the UN
Does anyone do that besides some cucked Countries like Sweden?
>>
>>69770740
what about the arab students in US?
>>
>>69772003
>>69771934
>>
>>69769166
What, like, number one?
noice
>>
>>69770822
Like we should just ignore the Muslim threat in Europe and America? No.

They're a threat to everybody. They deserve what they get when they kick the hornet's nest.

They're the most fucking pampered immigrants in the entire history of the world. Yet they have the fucking gall to complain and act like they're oppressed and demand MORE handouts.

Here in the UK, they are told by their imams not to work so that they don't contribute to Kaffir society. They are explicitly told to sponge off the system. Then they shit talk Western ideologies and culture and fucking blow us up, then instead of distancing themselves from the terrorists they distance themselves from us. They tell us they're not extremists yet they have helped the terrorists hide by letting them into their homes and not reporting them to authorities.

Fuck Muslims.
>>
>>69769315
If you know how the UN works, then you would see that they are non-exclusive

Each country gets a vote, and there are hundreds of non-Western countries
>>
>>69773466
>ignore the Muslim threat in Europe and America?
They are a threat because you are letting them in. If you dingbats enforced some kind of immigration control like the americans are trying to do they wouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>69769166
<UN
<Relevent
>>
>>69770154
In our lands... and I don't get the problem with building new homes and treating trash like trash?
>>
>>69772003
This.

>>69769166
OP. If the Jews aren't killing the Muslims it would be the Muslims who are killing each other. At least Israel is building a prosperous society in land that is wild and failed state because the inhabitants have average IQ below 90.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.