[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you take a NSA job
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: nsa-hack.jpg (129 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
nsa-hack.jpg
129 KB, 1500x1000
Even if you disagreed with some of their actions?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SOT-A

:)
>>
File: IMG_4379.jpg (369 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4379.jpg
369 KB, 1280x960
>>69768921
Sure!
Call me. You have my number.

My friend Maryann works with you. I was here NSA credibility reference in 2005.

The future is bright, Lambright!
>>
In a heartbeat, If people are stupid enough to not demand reform in how the NSA operates, then it isn't doing anything wrong.

Moral objections are a tool created by a majority who cannot comprehend a world without an objective sense of right and wrong.
>>
>>69768988
Yes I have military experience you know where to find me
>>
>>69768921

>Would you take a NSA job

*an NSA job

yes

>Even if you disagreed with some of their actions?

presumes you know enough to disagree with. if I did, I may not (depends on the subject of disagreement). That said, as far as I know, we're not in disagreement.
>>
File: michaelstrahan.jpg (36 KB, 308x466) Image search: [Google]
michaelstrahan.jpg
36 KB, 308x466
>>69768921
I'm here for the job interview
>>
>>69769157
>Would you take a NSA job

>*an NSA job

Does "An national security Agency" sound right to you?

Leafs are fucking stupid, must be all the asians
>>
>>69769141

people are demanding reform tho (muh spying). that still doesn't mean the NSA is doing anything wrong

>Moral objections are a tool created by a majority who cannot comprehend a world without an objective sense of right and wrong.

there is right and wrong. the problem is not that sense, but the nature of the equation. some people think privacy (muh diary) is more important than security (because they take the latter for granted)
>>
>>69768921
By posting here,you have my info already call me
>>
I'm too dumb to work for the NSA
>>
yeah i would clean their toilets
>>
>>69769243

I'm going to assume you're trolling.

2/10 for effort and some creativity
>>
>>69769269

by posting anywhere they already have your info. by talking and texting on the telephone they have your info too

and your credit/debit card purchases

and various other things ;)
>>
>>69768921
Hi NSA I recently got laid of from my IT job at a prestigious company. I'm one of the best hardware engineers in the world... pfft what an I talking about you know all of this. I'd like 1 job please!
>>
Yes, because intellegence gathering is incredibly difficult but rewarding.

As long as the pay is good, I'll do almost any job, even if I hated it.
>>
Fuck yes I would.
I'd bring those fucking censorfags down from the inside
>>
File: 1457236249787.png (1 MB, 937x962) Image search: [Google]
1457236249787.png
1 MB, 937x962
>>69769408

What if i just lurk....

oh shit.
>>
No. I make more already than what little they'd pay me. If you want good talent, you gotta pay well too. Until then, enjoy your unloyal, glorified IT men contractors (like snowden was)
>>
Say I'm working at N.S.A. Somebody puts a code on my desk, something nobody else can break. Maybe I take a shot at it and maybe I break it. And I'm real happy with myself, cause I did my job well. But maybe that code was the location of some rebel army in North Africa or the Middle East. Once they have that location, they bomb the village where the rebels were hiding and fifteen hundred people I never met, never had no problem with, get killed. Now the politicians are saying, "Oh, send in the Marines to secure the area" cause they don't give a shit. It won't be their kid over there, getting shot. Just like it wasn't them when their number got called, cause they were pulling a tour in the National Guard. It'll be some kid from Southie taking shrapnel in the ass.

And he comes back to find that the plant he used to work at got exported to the country he just got back from. And the guy who put the shrapnel in his ass got his old job, cause he'll work for fifteen cents a day and no bathroom breaks. Meanwhile, he realizes the only reason he was over there in the first place was so we could install a government that would sell us oil at a good price. And, of course, the oil companies used the skirmish over there to scare up domestic oil prices. A cute little ancillary benefit for them, but it ain't helping my buddy at $2.50 a gallon.

And they're taking their sweet time bringing the oil back, of course, and maybe even took the liberty of hiring an alcoholic skipper who likes to drink martinis and fucking play slalom with the icebergs, and it ain't too long 'til he hits one, spills the oil and kills all the sea life in the Atlantic. So now my buddy's out of work and he can't afford to drive, so he's got to walk to the job interviews, which sucks cause the shrapnel in his ass is giving him chronic hemorrhoids. And meanwhile he's starving, cause every time he tries to get something to eat, the only blue plate special they're serving is North Atlantic scrod with Quaker State.
>>
So what did I think? I'm holding out for something better. I figure fuck it, while I'm at it why not just shoot my buddy, take his job, give it to his sworn enemy, hike up gas prices, bomb a village, club a baby seal, hit the hash pipe and join the National Guard? I could be elected president.
>>
>>69768921
Yes, are you kidding? literally get paid to shillpost and spy on normies.
>>
>>69769141
no, that just means the people are uninformed
>implying the NSA or any other government body values transparency
>>
File: 504405.png (25 KB, 465x406) Image search: [Google]
504405.png
25 KB, 465x406
>>69769646
>>
>>69768921
I have and would probably do it again. Cushy fucking desk job.
>>
They're supposed to protect us from foreign threats but did nothing to prevent subversion of our country by foreign multinationals.

The attacks they prevent just prevent the country from waking up and stopping its decline

Great job faggots, you kept us safe so we could suicide
>>
>>69768921
Fuck yes. I even applied on numerous occasions, same shit as always, needs more experience.
>>
>>69769764
Depends on what team you're on. They're broken up by country. China, Pakistan, all of our allies, there's a group that specifically reports on that place.
>>
>>69768921

if they funded my transition, sure
>>
>>69769989
pretty much this no device is safe, the man who created the internet wanted this end, he created loop holes and shit so this can happen, rest in peace early internet surfing.
>>
my buddy says the canadian government asks some pretty weird shit when getting high clearance

stuff about your fetishes and shiet
>>
You'd have to be a total fuckface not to.
>>
In a heartbeat. Get to browse /pol/ all day. What do you have to lose?
>>
>>69768921
yes
>>
I read this as NASA and was like wtf do people have against NASA.
>>
Depends on what kind of job.
>>
>>69768921
Dunno.
I just got a fairly comfy gov admin job that pays $52k.
Depends on what they're offering. I would certainly be interested in it though.
>>
>>69768921
In a heartbeat.
>>
>>69768921
150% yes
>>
File: edwardsnowden[1].jpg (409 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
edwardsnowden[1].jpg
409 KB, 2560x1536
>>69768921

Sure.

;^)
>>
>>69768921
The NSA does very important work, of course I would. I would even take a cut below prevailing if it provided me the chance to monitor idiots around here.
>>
>>69768921

I would be curious to see their compensation package.
>>
File: 4922355-8864706985-liber.jpg (190 KB, 784x1019) Image search: [Google]
4922355-8864706985-liber.jpg
190 KB, 784x1019
NEVER.
>>
>>69773324
I'd flag every fucking anti-jew thread I see and get that mad brown nose shine going on with my Jew bosses.
>>
Hit me up pham.
>>
File: 1459197618026.gif (2 MB, 269x321) Image search: [Google]
1459197618026.gif
2 MB, 269x321
>>69768921

Yeah I already have a state job. I know how to be professional. Chances are their methods are less invasive than my own preferences. I wouldn't mind an interrogation job either.

(NSA/CIA watching: Just send me a letter for an interview date, snail mail.)
>>
yes, sure it would be interesting and well paid.
>>
>>69768921

I did a humanities degree I'd take a job offered by fucking Hitler at this point
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.