[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AYO SNOWFLAKE WOTCHU GON DO BOUT IT HUH?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Poe tweet_0.jpg (10 KB, 600x88) Image search: [Google]
Poe tweet_0.jpg
10 KB, 600x88
AYO SNOWFLAKE WOTCHU GON DO BOUT IT HUH?
>>
>>69768886
So nothing is going to change?
>>
You will break windows and steal all the maple syrup and donuts?
>>
>>69768886
that will only increase support for the god emperor
stupid niggers
>>
Whew, at least we can stop all acting shocked when nigs gonna nig.
>>
>>69768886
don't they already do that tho
>>
>>69768957
FIRST
>>69769382
For you
>>
>>69768886
We'll shoot you.
>>
>>69768886
i hope they fucking do
>>
>>69768886
Yeah, be a good nigga and aggravate the guy with the gun.
>>
File: tef poe.jpg (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tef poe.jpg
38 KB, 400x400
BRUH
>>
business as usual
>>
>>69768886

Good! Please riot. Please, please riot as much as you like. The more you do, the more reason the Americans have to crack down on you.

You see, rioters are basically saying "Mr. Policeman, please fuck our shit up." If you don't riot, it's hard to justify retaliation. But if you DO, you're painting a huge target on your forehead.
>>
File: 1459302149605.gif (378 KB, 550x600) Image search: [Google]
1459302149605.gif
378 KB, 550x600
>>69768957
FPBP
>>
>>69768957
Haha this made me laugh thanks bong
>>
>>69768886
Yeah, but you were gonna incite riots anyway.
>>
I wonder if the feds are going to investigate the author of this tweet... Oh wait, he's a BLM activist nvm.
>>
>>69768886
and martial law will be declared then niggers will be tasered and be put in prision, like last time, when you come to america, we are nice and ensuring your safety if your going to be a monkey we will hunt you down and incriminate you. This happened in Baltimore and multiple nigger cities last year.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.