[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are lib-cunts so anti white?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 640x190) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 640x190
Why are lib-cunts so anti white?
>>
cringe
>>
>>69768354

Because it's fashionable to be anti-white. Also you're assuming that women are capable of coherent thought.
>>
>>69768354

Funny how even when its not about white people its about white people then.

We invent words like white privilege because the entire rest of the world is apparently so irrelevent that it doesn't matter they have whole continents to be a majority in.
>>
She is a pseudo intellectual. I am a woman, and I don't want to wallow in white guilt. Sorry. It's all made up bullshit anyhow. http://youtu.be/rrxZRuL65wQ
>>
Because far left social liberalism is emotion based and women are emotion based.
>>
File: 1406635150962.jpg (157 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1406635150962.jpg
157 KB, 501x585
>>69768354
Colleges have become Cultural Marxism indoctrination centers for goyim.
>>
>>69768354
>third person to first person within a single sentence
>>
File: 14311489056610.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
14311489056610.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
>>69768354
>never saw a nigger IRL
>have to see them in every western film
No shit i'm mad
It's like i'm being electrocucked
>>
I don't understand why femnists hate men. The only reason women even have the privledge to complain is because MEN protect them. ALSO, they cry "EQUALITY!" when really they are searching for superiority.

Equal lefts with your equal rights bitches.
>>
>>69768463

This. Also, many Western societies enshrined humility as a high cultural value, but we stopped teaching the morals associated with it, so people have no basis for deciding what being humble is. It's considered a sign of virtue in certain groups to be self-hating, and liberalism is one of those.

Also, it's basically a religion with the rule "thou shalt not be successful... but if you're going to be, at least feel guilty about it".
>>
Why can't we just live in a world where gender and race doesn't matter you fucking white privileged cis scum?
>>
File: nose.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
nose.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>69768354
>look here name up
>see the size of her nose, holy fucking shit
>>
I don't care about what's going on in your country, faggot. There's no such thing as white privilege.
>>
>Beat woman with stick
>Woman shut up
>>
>>69768354
Because cucks cheer when people are anti white. My friends were pretty based, but they were gradually brainwashed while they went to school for 4 years (where they almost don't have immigrants). I couldn't understand why until I saw their books. The classical black male, white woman tactics were pictured all over and "inmigrants are your friends, they make money for the society. A nobel price mathematician said so." I don't beliece it. Only 25% of the africans here have jobs, and it's almost the same with the middleeasterns, so the fuckers have to have used our swedish and polish immigrants when they figured that out. Africans and middleeasterns just don't make anything at all. They're baaically like retarded children, they need help with everything.
>>
File: image.jpg (224 KB, 530x731) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224 KB, 530x731
>>69768354
She is right. White people are pissed.

Doesn't mean that isn't a valid way to feel considering white people have fronted the bill for Browns and blacks since the beginning of time. And what's the thanks in return? Scorn, judgement, anger, resentment, laziness and out right hate.

This little twat has no idea how much being white is worth. It is literally priceless and she is going to throw that way because some nigger convinced her she should feel guilty.

Her parents should be ashamed of themselves and the whore they brought into this world.
>>
>>69768354
Mental illness.

>>69768410
You're actually right, they suffer from an extreme form of:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_cringe
An internalised inferiority complex which causes people in a country to dismiss their own culture as inferior to the cultures of other countries.
>>
>>69768895
Sorry komrade
>>
It's not even that, well possibly, but there's a whole gang of those bitches here. They post their fucking highlight reels on Facebook like their lives are so interesting and they're better than you because they're so 'intellectual' and 'progressive' and "you just don't understand because you're white" haha WHAT.

I know I am not the most informed person on the planet and certianly not the brightest, but I can see through that bullshit. They're just dumb cunts and want to be a part of something, but instead of coming up with they're own opinions, ideas, and solutions, they just follow something they don't even seek to understand, because it benefits them. I.e "I'm
Better than you" points
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.