[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened with the stock market happening? Was /pol/ wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
What happened with the stock market happening?

Was /pol/ wrong again or is the market still in bad shape? Can any /pol/ economists fill me in?
>>
The economy is being kept afloat by manipulation in China and the US.

The illuminati doesn't want the shit hitting the fan during a black man's presidency because all hell would break loose. The depression would probably be 1000 times worse.

They want a white president to get blamed.

I shit you not, the economy is gonna tank at the end of 2016 or some time early in 2017.

It's the world economy has been holding its breath for years. It's gonna have to exhale and breath very soon. Can't go on forever.

world is likely gonna get very ugly
>>
File: IMG_4395.jpg (395 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4395.jpg
395 KB, 1280x960
>>69768339

Everybody.
Heads up.

Invested everything you have in July and August crude oil Its going to 150 a barrel.

June 6, 2016 war in Middle east will destroy production in Iran and Saudi aFaggia
>>
File: IMG_4399.jpg (416 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4399.jpg
416 KB, 1280x960
>>69768520
2nd that!

>>69768520
>The economy is being kept afloat by manipulation in China and the US.
>The illuminati doesn't want the shit hitting
>>
>>69768575

not a bad idea to be in oil

much harder to fake energy, since it's actually being consumed

stocks are passive (401ks, mutual funds, etc.) and somewhat arbitrary instruments anyway; much easier to prop up
>>
>>69768520
>the illuminati
dropped
>>
>>69768575

is that actually you wayne?

what are you invested in, specifically? options?

I've been in call options for years now. just keep rolling the positions as each expires; you'll always be in that way

then have sell orders set to trigger various strikes, so even if they freeze the markets (likely), you may be able to at least partially cash out in time, God willing
>>
>>69768339

It's gonna get dropped on the feet of the next Republican president. So we've got a little over half a year left.

Also, war is coming.
>>
>>69768339
Oil went back up a tiny bit for no real reason. The economic problems of a few months ago proved that the entire world economy is more connected to oil than the dollar now, so if oil implodes again I wouldn't be surprised if it all goes this time.
We're living in an obviously fake economy and have been for way too long now. I really wish I knew how to react to the situation, maybe I should do some research on it, but I've just started my career.
>>
>>69768750
Do you know calculus? You can't really invest without calculus.
>>
>>69769228

I know enough to get by

but, I'm not talking day trading. You can't compete with multi-million dollar algos written by MIT PhDs, etc.

for what I'm doing you don't need calculus. You just need a good enough sense of the world, economics, basic derivative operations, cause and effect, etc.

Read the Big Short
>>
File: DJIB.png (44 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
DJIB.png
44 KB, 960x640
>>69768339
Pic is of my prediction for what the S&P will do over the next 2-3 years. After that Basel 3 kicks in and we'll switch to a Euro based system and the US$ will shit the bed.
>>
world economy was gonna tank a few months back.

Chinese did some quick Chinese magic and the world economy stabilized.

Literally, the global elites are making the world pucker its ass so the world economy doesn't tank before the election and during Obama's second term.

Some economists were calling doomsday but somehow key people in key places step in to manipulate currencies and markets at the right time.

Just the way it works.

But the thing is, they can't keep it going forever.

The elite just want one more martini, buy themselves as much time as they can.

Obama has been a horrible president and a shill for the global elite.

End of 2016/early 2017.

When Trump or Hillary are president... the world economy is gonna fart.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.