[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My mum is really smart, has a really high paying job, and basically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: shit-poster.png (251 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
shit-poster.png
251 KB, 900x900
My mum is really smart, has a really high paying job, and basically carries my father through life. My dad is really pretty dumb, always worked pretty average job.

Everyone else I know is the complete opposite, most people their fathers are the smart ones earning the money, where as their mothers are usually really dumb and not working or just working part-time.

I honestly don't know a single other couple like my parents. Is it just my own little world where this is rare? or this rare world wide?
>>
>>69767911
Your dad must have a big dick.
>>
>>69767911
I only hope I'm as lucky as your dad one day.
>>
>>69767959
I doubt that, mines only 5x4.
>>
>>69767911
It's not so rare, I go the same deal but I guarantee she only appears smart and it's all just to increase her social standing because that is where status was trending towards, she doesn't care about the truth or what's best for men, just herself.
>>
my mum has a high income and dad an average income

not the case for many people i know either but clearly it's a thing
>>
File: 1459330197756.gif (442 KB, 441x270) Image search: [Google]
1459330197756.gif
442 KB, 441x270
Women naturally are blissfully stupid. No matter what anyone else says otherwise.
>>
>>69768205
I know a lot of guys that are dumb as rocks that have been that way their whole life.
>>
My dad used to be the breadwinner, owning his own business, but fell out of it with depression. He does the odd job here and there, but it's mainly my mother who brings in the income now. Their roles switched.
>>
>>69768003

lmao
>>
>>69768003

your dick has an area of 20 dick units.
>>
>>69767911
oh, you hear about such couples very now and then, in middle-europe as well. but not only with a dumb man, but also the houseman-scheme. succesful woman works, man looks after children.
but norm is either both are successful or man is successful with classic houswife,
>>
>>69768205
The gauss curve of IQ distribution is much wider with men than with women.

So there are way more highly intelligent men than women - but also way more dumb as a rock men than women.

Reason for this is probably that with men, nature dared to go a bit more experimental. Like who cares if a few more men die chasing a sabertooth because they are dumb as shit - if it is for the benefit that sometimes a really smart guy comes out from it - who in turn can then produce many good offspring.

As we all know one men is (in theory) enough to impregnate xxxxx amount of women. It doesn't work the other way round though.

So for women, every single one is valuable and thus nature didn't dare to go risky here and went for the middle road.

TL;DR

there's an article somewhere that explains this shit in detail, google it.
>>
>>69768427
tell your dad to harden the fuck up
>>
>>69769011
My dad could beat up your dad.
>>
My friend is a jobless loser high school dropout and his gf is a pharmacist.
Tldr: women are fucking stupid
>>
both my parents are college educated. my dad owns a successful business and my mom is a teacher. My sister graduated from UT. I'm the loser of the family
>>
>>69769066
my dad is dying
>>
>>69769147
This is what I don't get.

How can some women be possess intelligence to acquire certain high paying jobs, but lack the intelligence to see that they're in a relationship that is mostly being carried by them?

My sister has ended up the same way, succeeded in school, got really good job, but has a dumb as a rock husband. Same as my mum.

Do you it's perhaps maybe a control thing? Like they actually want to be the one earning the most, and be the smart one?
>>
File: Plank.jpg (37 KB, 526x777) Image search: [Google]
Plank.jpg
37 KB, 526x777
Want to talk mad tea party gender roles?
>have highschool friend i smoke pot with
>he goes to college
>becomes drug dealer
>gets caught
>serves time
>has record
>cant get a job
>his college roommate had internship at Microsoft
>roommate goes to seattle for summer, comes back with qt coworker gf
>roommate nearly kills himself, qt and roommate break up
>qt hooks up with my friend
>she and my friend move to seattle
>she works full time full benefits for microsoft
>he stays at home smokes pot and raises their kid
>never has to worry again
>he tries to cheat on her
>she catches him
>mfw
>>
>>69769364
maybe they just love them as a person and willing to look past that stuff?
>>
>>69767911

Your parents are both transsexuals. That's why your mom is so smart; she's a man.
>>
>>69769287
tell your dad to toughen the fuck up
>>
>>69767911
He's obviously a wild animal in the bedroom.
>>
>>69769742
This is what my mum tells me, she fell in LOVE with him and couldn't leave him.

My mum told me that when she met my father, he had no money and was living with his parents. My father was living with his parents giving all of his money to his parents to help pay off their house. When my parents got married my mum bought her own rings, and she paid for their first house, with cash she had saved up herself from working and my dad moved in with her into the house she bought.

Their whole situation is so fucking weird, I cannot imagine a woman ever doing that today. My parents are both around the same in terms of attractiveness, judging from old photos, it's not like my mum was ugly & fat and thought nobody and my dad was good looking, they were both equal in terms of looks. My mum was short and petite, like 48-50kg and my dad was tall and a bit of a lanky cunt. Even after my mum had 4 kids she was back at 48-50kg in no time, in-fact judging off photos she looked somewhat leaner after having all of us 4 kids.

inb4 it was literally all my dads height
>>
>>69770150
Is she a burns victim or something? The only way I can imagine this happening is if she is ugly as fuck/disfigured. Maybe I just dont believe in love anymore :(
>>
>>69770342
Nope. I've had so many discussions with her regarding this shit.

I've even summarized all these things up to her and said "HOW DID THIS EVEN HAPPEN?" and she acts surprised herself and agrees with me that most women would have not done the same thing she has done and would have dropped my father instantly.

I've even told her, that most women would see all the signs my father had as a major red flag and instantly drop him.

She just says "oh well I guess I am not like most women, I love your father and that's all there is to it"
Where the fuck can I find a woman like my mum?
>>
>>69768003
Australians measure their dicks by the same units as lumber? That's some nigger level ego.
>>
>>69770644
>Asking your mum to split up with your dad
>>
>>69769233
Don't feel bad. At least you'll know all the latest memes before your stiff-ass family.
>>
>>69770644
Exceptional female.
In my recent field studies over the last years it was always confidence and looks that got me layed. As a loser a few years ago I was far from scoring.

Maybe your father had a similar childhood to your mom or they both share lots of emotional connections.
Or your Mom is having some fun on the side and does it for the children. Do you look like your dad?
At young age females go more for looks. Later on things you criticize matter. Maybe he was your moms first guy.
>>
>>69770644
Just bang your mum, mate.
>>
>>69769364
It's a boys and girls thing. You're overrationalizing stuff, which you don't know even the basics of.

You should know by intuition how women work. These men mentioned do not think, they just act by their balls, and the women respond to it.

Lessen up on that autism, and your urge to understand everything rationally to the finest detail. You cannot rationalize everything down to a atomic level, and most of the stuff around - especially what peeps do - isn' even based on intelligent, coherent and non-self-contradictonary theory.

Just observe, and get a feel of it. Note the details, singular functions and actions performed by people - especially when triggered - but do not try to figure out a consistent theory / program to explain every little detail.

And stop fucking watching movies and especially playing video games. They're just making you more autistic.
>>
>>69770820
I didn't do that, they've been married for 30+ years now, still nothing changed.

>>69771068
They didn't have similar childhoods at all.

My dad came from an extremely strict family where his parents told him what to do even until his late 20s before he meet my mum. My grandparents on my dads side told him what school to goto, what job to get, how much money to give them. ETC my dad just did what his dad told him to do. My grandfather on dads side was a cop, very patriarchal type of guy.

My mum grew up in a modern type family you could say....my grandfather/grandmother on my mums side are very relaxed and laid back people and let my mother do whatever she wanted. She did really well in highschool and ended up getting getting offered a scholarship at a private all girls college back in 70s and ended up getting her law degree over in the UK before going back to Australia.

They met each other in Australia, at a "Greek" people get togethers, where young Greek men and women would meet up, this is where most Greeks-Australians now-days met their wives/husbands back in the 60s,70s,80s etc. I guess that kind of stopped happening in the 90s, 00s because it probably be considered racist now.
>>
>>69771594
I dont play video games and I barely ever watch movies.

I am basing this shit off the fact everyone else I know in real life has relationships that are nothing like my parents.
>>
>>69767911

Just fuck your mum, its the only way to keep the bloodline pure she is the future of women
>>
>>69771715
>greek-austrailian
>wonders why everybody around him is dumb and good for nothing except for his ride or die greek mom he wants to fuck
greek women loyal breh

also ur dads chad breh, u wont be able to cuck him

also post n00dz of ur mum, i kno u hav em
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.