[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If it was possible to ban alcohol.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: alcohol-glass.jpg (94 KB, 864x648) Image search: [Google]
alcohol-glass.jpg
94 KB, 864x648
Would you ban it?

It probably save many lives, but then again, people wouldn't be able to enjoy alcohol.
>>
>>69767444
We already tried banning it and guess what? It lead to a huge increase in violent crime
>>
>>69767482
>>69767444
And people drank more alcohol compared when they legalized it.
>>
File: Banning Alcohol.jpg (63 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Banning Alcohol.jpg
63 KB, 720x720
>>69767444
There would be wide spread riots and more death
I would kill for a drink right now!!! but lucky my fridge dispenser is getting me 1 as we speak

>hurry the fuck up cunt
>>
>>69767444
It is odd one of the most dangerous drugs is in legal one, when a person cant even get vicodin for a damn headache. But Im cool with it all being legal. Less competition for me in the world senpai.
>>
>>69770089
>wanting more prescription drugs on the street
Take some fucking ibuprofen you pussy. Prescription drug abuse is a big enough issue as it is.
>>
>>69767612
>>69767482
Makes you wonder why weed is banned
>>
>>69770823

CIA can't make mad shekels when anyone can sell weed
>>
File: liquor.jpg (50 KB, 550x587) Image search: [Google]
liquor.jpg
50 KB, 550x587
>>69767444
Yours is vintage progressivism. Fuck off already.
>>
>banning alcohol
>not banning homosexuality
>america
>>
>>69767444

Prohibition doesn't work. With anything. Ever.

You know all those classic 1930's gangland mobsters? They got rich by selling alcohol during prohibition. You know all those multi-millionaire Mexican cartel families? They got rich selling drugs during prohibition. You can't keep people from consuming what they want.
>>
>>69767444
Yeah, I'd ban it.
>>
>>69767444
I would ban it

I suffer a crippling alcohol addiction and wouldn't wish anyone else to suffer this pain
>>
Alcohol is just fermented sugars, you can get yeast naturally in the air. You could never stop it, i can supply the neighborhood with a couple buckets.
>>
There is nothing enjoyable about alcohol. Look at me! I can jump through a bus window and maybe people will want to suck my broken penis. Then I will throw up bile and get fired from my job for beating my kids
>>
>>69767444
I would just ban it in France. Just to annoy them.
>>
>>69773077
Hope things go ok or better for you. If I had seen your post before I wrote my last one, I wouldn't have put it. Take care
>>
>>69773077
>I can't have nice things so no one else should
Try replacing that bottle with a cock you faggot.
>>
>>69767444
I would certainly consider it a somewhat dangerous substance but the only way to ban it would be to ban it the moment it was created.

Smoking however I would outright ban.
>>
>>69767482
>>69767612
No, it was actually a huge success, because good people stopped drinking it, who cares if some retards shot each other and got poisoning.

>>69767444
Yes. It encourages hedonism, justifies it and promotes it in other areas of life. (think of all the people going clubbing, the whores who binge drink every weekend, the university students wasting their life away at parties instead of becoming better people.)
>>
>>69775071
So, why do we have to become better people? if we dont break the law, pay our way and work, who says we have to be super great and not drink.
>>
just ban alcohol for black people.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jun/19/australia-indigenous-alcohol-law
>>
>>69770823
Easy answer.
If there are not many weed smokers or producers in your country to begin with, it's beneficial to keep that shit from getting started.

If the only way your country can acquire weed is through buying it offshore, it's imperative you do not legalise it because that means you'll increase your country's deficit on a product that burdens your healthcare and lowers the payoff from your workers.

If you have to let it into your country, impose tremendous tariffs on it so it pays for the costs it generates.

The worst case scenario is that you are part of EU and some of the wealthier countries ship their drugs to you and you are not allowed to tax them.
>>
>>69767444
IGNORE ALL SLIDE THREADS, GET IN HERE!!!! EU CALL FOR NATIVE GENOCIDE THE JEW IS ATTACKING;

>>>69777204
>>
File: 1457531464652.jpg (12 KB, 236x235) Image search: [Google]
1457531464652.jpg
12 KB, 236x235
Everything in moderation is acceptable. Wine is a nice experience for me, but never more than a glass or two per day, never more than a weekend or a special dinner/outing at some other time.

Regular drinking is degenerate, as would be any other form of regular usage of something that could be physiologically harmful as a result of cumulative effects.

But, you could say the same for junk food. Do we ban junk food because of all of the lard asses lumbering around? If you have this morality about alcohol, why would you not about junk food?

In my experience, most of these people who are suddenly "vegans", didn't live previous healthy lives of moderation, but rather they suddenly switched to some new radical diet because their previous life of processed junk food on a daily basis that "oh it happened to contain meat in my pepperoni hot pockets" was the culprit of all of their woes.

Fuck you wackos. I like meat, I like alcohol, and I like niggers fucking my wife. (You)
>>
...naw
>>
>>69773077
If it was banned you would probably just make moonshine or buy some bootlegged alcohol. Banning it won't magically cure your addiction, you retarded faggot.
>>
>>69773077
I've been there. I only quit when I started getting very sick. I ended up checking myself into the hospital, my liver enzymes levels were through roof, my kidneys were badly compromised which causes serious gout, my whole body was swollen and my hands and feet were broken out in sores.

I had to stay heavily medicated for a month with Valium and shit to keep the DTs away (they can kill you at that point)

I was drinking about 500ml or vodka and 6 tall cans of beer a night during the week, on weekends and holidays same amount of vodka but more beer I would get a 12 or more. This went on for 3 or 4 years, and even before that I was a daily drinker for even more years just not that much (but it takes awhile to get your tolerance to that point) I'd say it was about a 7 year span that I was drinking myself to sleep every night, and in fact most days I would drink all day even at work starting when the liquor store open at 10am.

If you really want to quit just go to the hospital. The drugs they give you to take away the DTs actually make it quite easy.
>>
>>69773077
Look into something called the sinclair method and think about trying it next time you relapse.
>>
>>69767444

They'll never ban alcohol, it's too ingrained in culture and too easily manufactured. As with any prohibition banning only serves to put money into the hands of violent criminals, criminalises addicts and effectively nullifies any of the existing controls on the substance (age restrictions for example).

Lets face it none of the current drug bans are effective and they never will be.
>>
>>69771075
>all those fat dour faces
Why did they think this would work?
>>
>>69767444
You're probably too young to remember reading a book ever, but this has happened before.
It didn't work.
The problem is that you people are fucking obsessed with making money... over bodies if need be.
>>
>>69771075
>give women the right to vote
>first thing they do is ban alcohol
>>
>>69767444
Are you fucking stupid? This is the first thing women did once they got the vote. Look up how it turned out.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.