[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will USA and Mexico merge in 20 years when the people at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 1448129446977.jpg (34 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1448129446977.jpg
34 KB, 500x375
Will USA and Mexico merge in 20 years when the people at the border are practically the same?
>>
Explain that pic, OP
>>
Never. If we merged we'd have to take all of their debt and citizens too.
>>
why didn't you just "dispose" of the natives after you pumped them with cum, OP?
>>
>>69767485
Cartels had some fun.
>>
>>69767485
It's just a random collection of body parts. Nothing to worry about
>>
>>69767485
Mexican cartels making an example of someone who crossed them.

They're fucking savage, man. This is why we need the wall. This is why you need to support the wall: as soon as they fully infest this place and turn it to shit, they have nowhere to go but north...
>>
>>69767485
Obviously an April fools jolke on his family
>>
>>69767431
JUST
>>
>>69767485

A normal day in Mexico
>>
File: cartel.png (126 KB, 802x450) Image search: [Google]
cartel.png
126 KB, 802x450
Why are Mexicans so fucking violent why cant they be more like Canada?
>>
>>69767431
No, because mexico and america actually arent separated by race, nor is either one single race.
>>
>>69767648
>This is why we need the wall.
But they still will be alive. They will continue kill people, produce and sell drugs. Wall won't solve this problem.
>>
>>69767431

I starting talking about that photo when I was drunk at a house party and everything went really silent and awkward.

I don't go out much anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 250x249
>>69767716
Why are Americans so fucking violent why cant they be more like Canada?
>>
>>69767431
>Will USA and Mexico merge in 20 years when the people at the border are practically the same?

No, the latinosof the north are going to keep feeling that they are more important than the ones on the south.

[spoiler]they are the same shit [/spoiler]
>>
>>69767539
Our women didn't want to travel so they had to breed with someone,
>>
>>69767648
My american friend, we are far away but i hope you will build that fucking wall.

If you need a hand i can come and fucking build it for free. Just feed and house for the time being.
>>
>>69767778
>they will continue kill people,
they'll be killing non-americans. who gives a fuck about mexicans
>>
>>69767857
What? Don't they mexican culture? Why do you hang around with raicis?
>>
>>69767874
What am i even looking at here?
>>
>>69767857
had this happen to me except it was a picture of cats being tortured

4chan is scary shit man
>>
>>69767431
mexicans that want to immigrant illegally to the USA having some fun.

#feeltherburn
>>
>>69767857
They should embrace Mexican culture, those racist pieces of shit
>>
>>
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.