[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we stop white people, especially men, from killing th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 20
How do we stop white people, especially men, from killing themselves?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34714842
>>
File: 1446960490273.gif (2 MB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
1446960490273.gif
2 MB, 659x609
I wish I knew the answer 9 months ago.
>>
>>69766901
Kill 'em all first.
>>
>>69766901
Genetically engineered catgirls for domestic ownership would all our problems.
>>
File: aidskrillex.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
aidskrillex.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
>>69766901

>constantly shame and belittle them in the media
>have several false running narratives regarding them
>no access to health and social services they pay the majority of taxes for
>children taught in schools to view them in a racist negative light

Being forced to prop up a civilization that loathes you will drive any man to madness.
>>
>>69766901
Ironically it's the "RACE WAR NAO!" white nationalists who kill themselves the most
>>
>>69767142
I wholeheartedly agree
>>
>>69767148
Yeah I'd say this is probably one of the better explanations.

It's crazy that a lot of white kids get brainwashed into hating themselves in school.
>>
File: THXOBAMA14.4millionjobs.jpg (30 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
THXOBAMA14.4millionjobs.jpg
30 KB, 600x338
>>69766901
>>69767148
>>69767363
>>69768220

Perhaps white males should stop voting against their own self interest (assholes like Reagan, Bush, Trump, etc).
>>
>>69766901

Who cares its probably the atheist anyway
>>
>>69767142
Coming 2080
>>
>>69766901
You can't, whites are genetically programmed to be cucks.
>>
can any of you read charts? it shows most of those of who kill themselves are 70+

not sure why it goes up so hard for white men at that age, and not for anyone else. could be related to many of them being war veterans. suicide rates for white men age 15-35 are not even close to highest.
>>
>>69768908
I think just whites outside of Central and Eastern Europe honestly. Do you think white ancestors were cucks? They were the complete opposite of cucks. Maybe people like AIDS Skrillex are beyond saving though.
>>
>>69768476
Nearly three quarters of those jobs are government jobs, meaning some white peasant will have to work even harder to pay for them. During Obama the work force participation took a jump of the cliff, stopped looking for jobs altogether and Obongo`s administrative took it as the decrease of unemployed, not to mention those created jobs were low paid jobs in comparison to mid tier wage jobs lost, so mister Teary-eyed actually just helped to shrink middle class, and faggots like Bernout wants to help them by increasing their taxes and bigger government control. Shove this graph in your self-interest, faggot.
>>
>>69766901
From that chart it seems that more Asian males kill themselves at a young age than whites
>>
>>69769082
Point is middle age suicide rates have increased, which is a demographic not known for suicides.

Also, white males still make up the majority of suicides.
>>
File: ohcanada.png (1 MB, 1920x1044) Image search: [Google]
ohcanada.png
1 MB, 1920x1044
>>69768476
>>
>>69768476
the US has lost hundreds of thousands of middle class manufactering jobs since obama. more than 75% of all the new jobs created today are retail/service sector jobs (part-time, minimum wage jobs). you might wanna read up a bit further on those statistics, because losing stable high paying jobs and replacing them with temporary minimum wage jobs cleaning dishes and scrubbing toilets is not 'improvement'.
>>
>>69769161
>Nearly three quarters of those jobs are government jobs

Doesn't understand what PRIVATE SECTOR job creation is.

Try again retard.
>>
>>69769196
Great economic news out of Canada today! Thanks Trudeau!
>>
>>69769349
Actually manufacturing jobs are way up under President Obama.
>>
File: economics-trickle-down[1].jpg (47 KB, 554x336) Image search: [Google]
economics-trickle-down[1].jpg
47 KB, 554x336
>>69769349

And you know who to thank for all of that.
>>
>>69769191
>white males still make up the majority of suicides

thats because they are still the 2nd largest demographic in your country. suicide rates among white men in europe is extremely low. suicide rates among asians are the highest, especially in asian countries. they tend to be younger as well. we all know why asians are killing themselves over there (insane pressure to perform at early age).

as far as white suicides in the US, i guarantee you that most of those people (because they're 70+) are war veterans. veterans have been treated like shit for decades, they don't get any help. many of them are seriously fucked up, and once they get old and their body turns to shit they basically ragequit.
>>
>>69766901
Here's something:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UoZisxgxgE
>>
File: TrumpmadeinChina.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
TrumpmadeinChina.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>69769579
They'll never get it. They'll keep voting against their own self-interest and then wonder why they're killing themselves.

They think Trump is their savior. They can't be helped.
>>
Suicide in general should be a human right.
>>
>>69769191

It's interesting that black women have the lowest suicide rates.

I want to say that no one cares about men's mental health. But genuinely no one gives a shit about black women. So why aren't they killing themselves?

White men are clearly just enormous faggots.
>>
>>69768476
Now was this because of his actions? Or just the market fixing it self?
>>
>>69769906
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009
>>
>>69769780
Maybe because they have two victim cards to play, while white males are demonized and hated in today's world
>>
>>69770043
>>69769724
>>69769557
>>69769457
>>69768476
Thank you Canada. It's been so long since I've seen /pol/ get btfo by logic, and facts.
>>
>>69769557
then why are the trade deficits higher than ever before, in fact why are they the highest in the world? americans produce nothing anymore. they are getting fucked so hard from all sides.

>>69769724
you want white men voting for people who openly promote their demographic replacement? or cucks like bernie sanders and his pandering to minorities/BLM and saying shit like 'white people can't be poor'? the people who support leftist politicians tend to be SJW, and we all know how highly they think of white men. you would be fucking mad not to support trump if you're a white guy.
>>
File: 1432499894647.jpg (1 MB, 2953x1993) Image search: [Google]
1432499894647.jpg
1 MB, 2953x1993
>>69766901

>How do we stop *******OLD******* white people from killing themselves.

FTFY

Old people know their time.
>>
>>69770142
>white male playing the victim card

Didn't your momma give you any bootstraps?
>>
>>69770198
It's true that we're hated, and we're hated openly by media. Now fuck off Justin
>>
File: 1458303672020.jpg (163 KB, 838x629) Image search: [Google]
1458303672020.jpg
163 KB, 838x629
>>69766901
What's AI/AN stand for?
>>
File: trumptardsduped.jpg (493 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
trumptardsduped.jpg
493 KB, 750x750
>>69770176
Yeah don't worry, Trump is totally on your side.

It's not like you're just his latest sucker or anything.

Trump's Mar-a-Lago hires hundreds of foreign workers
http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/18/news/economy/trump-maralago/index.html
>>
File: Trumpvoters-scootingtorally.jpg (193 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Trumpvoters-scootingtorally.jpg
193 KB, 500x500
>>69770163
No problem sir!

Just doing my duty.
>>
>>69766901
>How do we stop white people, especially men, from killing themselves?
Stop blaming every single problem on them and stop calling them mean names
>>
>>69768476
Labour force participation only went down under Obama. Faggots like you are using demographic growth to hide the fact that there's a decreasing ratio of people having a job.
>>
>>69770176
>2016
>Caring about useless identity words like "white," and "male," and whether they correspond with the majority, or not
That's like caring about whether blue eyes will exist anymore, it's just a fucking color, dipshit.
>>
>>69770301
That's Mr. Prime Minister to you.
>>
>>69770422

WOW almost like transgender people. Everyone here likes to say transpeople are lunatics and that's why they have disproportionally high suicide rates. White men face a FRACTION of the discrimination transpeople face daily.

Transpeople are disproportional victims of rape, sexual assault, and battery. In addition changing identity is incredibly difficult in our legal system/governmental system. And transpeople in many places do not have equal rights in terms of protection for housing, schooling, military, criminal justice, voting rights, and other things which are rights guaranteed to all.
>>
>>69770539
You kind of care about it when they use your identity to insult or degrade you, fuckwit
>>
File: 1457701739618.jpg (114 KB, 852x937) Image search: [Google]
1457701739618.jpg
114 KB, 852x937
>>69770307
PLZ RESPOND
>>
>>69770422
Yes, because it's not like there are disadvantaged groups like women, and Africans that aren't called things like "nigger," "slut," or "whore."
>>
>>69770628
>>69770422

>Stop calling them mean names

Like tranny, faggot, degenerate, gas them, worthless, and the litany of other things that trans people get hurled at them on an every day basis?

kek you are so hypocritical. "The white man is such a victim" that's why they are hurting"

"Transpeople are hurting because they are freaks!"

ultimate kek. I'm gonna keep enjoying dickgirls and treating them right.
>>
>>69770628
This will make a fine pasta.
>>
>>69770521
Labor force participation has ZERO to do with monthly job creation.

You're conflating 2 different things and mixing up your talking points.

Labor force participation is EVERYONE 16+. It's down because the baby boomers are retiring. 10,000 every single day.

“Each day,10,000 baby boomers retire and begin receiving Medicare and Social Security benefits.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2014/07/24/do-10000-baby-boomers-retire-every-day/

How stupid are you?

You didn't actually believe Trump when he said unemployment was 42% did you?

Donald Trump says the unemployment rate may be 42 percent
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/sep/30/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-unemployment-rate-may-be-42-perc/
>>
>>69770663
American Indian/Alaskan Native
>>
>>69770348
>trump also hires some non-whites so whites shouldn't vote for him

oy vey, such intolerance.
>>
>>69766901
The increasing suicide rate and low birthrate of white people throughout the West are the predictable results of what is called "demoralization", which is a key ingredient in modern state-sponsored genocide. White people, especially white males are becoming demoralized, despondent and dispossessed, as their governments and media clearly desire.

> - - - - - - - - - -

https://books.google.com/books?id=ZSveAAAAQBAJ&pg=PA61&lpg=PA61&dq=demoralization+genocide#v=onepage&q=demoralization%20genocide&f=false
>>
>>69770628

Transgenders are mostly white men though.
>>
>>69770748

Here is another fine thing you can use as pasta. Peer reviewed research from multiple credible journals illustrating physiological differences in transgender people:

>Bao, Hahn, Kranz, Kaufmann "Structural Connectivity Networks of Transgender People".

>Kruijver "Male-to-female transsexuals have female neuron numbers in a limbic nucleus."

>Zhou "A sex difference in the human brain and its relation to transsexuality."

>Bentz "A polymorphism of the CYP17 gene related to sex steroid metabolism is associated with female-to-male but not male-to-female transsexualism."

>Hare "Androgen receptor repeat length polymorphism associated wth male-to-female transsexualism."

>Gooren "The biology of human psychosexual differentiation."

>Swaab "Sexual differentiation of the human brain: relevance for gender identity, transsexualism, and sexual orientation."

>Garcia-Falgueras "A sex difference in the hypothalamic uncinate nucleus: relationship to gender identity."

>Luders "Regional gray matter variation in male-to-female transsexualism."

>Rametti "White matter microstructure in female to male transsexuals before cross-sex hormonal treatment. A diffusion tensor imaging study."

>Burke "Hypothalamic response to the chemo-signal androstadienone in gender dysphoric children and adolescents".

>Berglund "Berglund, H. et al. “Male-to-Female Transsexuals Show Sex-Atypical Hypothalamus Activation When Smelling Odorous Steroids".

>Yokota, Y. et al “Callosal Shapes at the Midsagittal Plane: MRI Differences of Normal Males, Normal Females, and GID”

>Zubiaurre “Cortical Thickness in Untreated Transsexuals”
>>
>>69770641
>Wahhh
>White people are racially attacked so much! They're constantly considered ugly because of their skin color, and considered to be inferior all the time!!#!#!
LOL
>>
>>69769082
Maybe it is because they hold themselves to higher standards and not achieving them results in mid life depression (" I'm 40, divorced, wage slave to a family that doesn't want to see me and a state who isn't interested in my needs. There is no possibility this will change until my retirement anymore, so why bother living anymore? "). While other demographics seem not to have the same standards ("so what? I'm living from welfare and illegal undeclared income aka. Dealing. There's no way I will pay child support and the state can suck my dick while giving me their money.")

The easiest way would be to stop diversity or implement anarchy. It's directly correlated to moral standards and unfair behavior of some ethnic groups.
>>
>>69770848
Regardless, they aren't being attacked for their race
>>
by taking our self-determination and future back famalam
>>
It has been said that when women are involved in negotiations, that statistically there is less corruption involved. Women can be stubborn too, but they differ where they stake their claims.
Hillary Clinton is seen as corrupt in a world that men dominate the corruption on. I'm not sure that it is fair to call her corrupt and not also call corrupt nearly all of the other men who make corruption so prevalent. The Supreme Court for example was always dominated by men.

Yes, she may be corrupt. But she is a woman and she would hire more women, just like Obama has hired them. And what happens when more women are involved? Statistically, less corruption takes place.

So, what exactly do people who want to vote down Hillary because she is corrupt expect if another man takes her place?
In other words, if you want to fight corruption, elect more women. It's a simple deal.
>>
File: rFXqvKF.jpg (63 KB, 536x510) Image search: [Google]
rFXqvKF.jpg
63 KB, 536x510
>>69770765
Thank you. I've seen it in so many threads and now I finally know what it means
>>
File: howTrumptardsthink.jpg (91 KB, 700x520) Image search: [Google]
howTrumptardsthink.jpg
91 KB, 700x520
>>69770824
>completely oblivious to facts
>then wonders why whites are killing themselves
>>
>>69770848

Not true at all. Gender variance exists in basically every culture throughout history.

>white men are mostly transgender

Ignoring the fact the place on Earth with the highest number of transpeople is an Asian country.

Ignoring the high amount of FtM transpeople.

Ignoring the near equal rate of (slightly less) MtF transpeople in the black community.

Transgender people are natural permutation of genetics, or else they wouldn't have existed everywhere in history in some way or another.

Here is another interesting study:

>There is a lot more as well.. Here's another fascinating study: Combining data from our independent findings with those from past research, 13 of 39 male MZ twin pairs (33.3%) were found to be concordant for transsexual identity and eight of 25 (22.8%) female MZ twins were found concordant. In comparison, concordance between either male or female DZ twins was low or zero (1/38 = 2.6%; Table 5).

>Notably among our responding twins were three sets who had been reared apart and were concordant in transitioning. One was a male set within which the brothers were separated at birth, another was a set of males separated at age 4, and the third was a female pair separated at 14. Each had independently and unknowingly transitioned and found out about each other’s switch as adults after the gender shift.

Twins with the same genetic material (monozygotic) versus non-identical twins (dizygotic) had statically increased changes of both being trans EVEN WHEN RAISED APART IN DIFFERENT ENVIRONMENTS.
>>
>>69770885
Yeah, they're mentally ill freaks of nature. Was this intended to prove something different?
>>
>>69771080

The word mental illness is a meme. Our physiology changes the way we interface with the world. It just so happens transpeople's physiology creates an uncomfortable dissonance between their internal identity and external body.

It's like saying kids with perfect pitch or hyper-sensory sensitivity that have trouble focusing because of their perception of the world should be left behind.
>>
>>69770910
There's a key difference between mainstream racism that's promoted through "education" and media, and racism that's only used on an anonymous image board because it's so socially unacceptable you tard
>>
>>69771248
They're fucking perverts, and if given their ways they can't procreate which is one of the main goals life, passing on genetics. Their mental state prevents them of this, so they are mentally ill
>>
>>69771293
Give me examples of mainstream racism in education.
>>
>>69770757
Of course he's mixing talking points. He's been moving goalposts so much in this argument he should start a company that contracts out with football stadiums for goalpost relocation services.
>>
>>69771579

I'm a man and I never want children. There are 7.5 billion people on the planet already. Children are the ultimate cuck. Take all your money and restrict your freedom just so you can support them then die.

That's cool in your world view the only reason to live is to procreate. That's definitely the biological reason for life but we are sentient creatures and we are able to rebel against our base instincts and create our own meaning in life.

You are an authoritarian boot licker who wants everybody in the world to subscribe to your values (which are arbitrary).

>transpeople perverts

Lol, ironic since the catholic church has had institutional sexual abuse for ages. Nearly every sex scandal in politics is a white conservative. Who is really the pervert?
>>
>>69771662
Here's the product of it. Also, the person she's ranting at isn't a teacher, it's a student.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d7SlkY3T3bU
>>
>>69771579
>Hurr durr, anyone who doesn't follow my philosophical views on the meaning of life is mentally ill
Seriously?
>>
>>69771781
People that base their entire personality on their sexuality are perverted
>>
>>69771662
Blacks consistently underperforming in schools, obviously. And a dearth of any decent teachers in inner-city schools.
>>
File: 97aa69de66b4dfcda5071edfbe0677cd.jpg (1024 KB, 836x1100) Image search: [Google]
97aa69de66b4dfcda5071edfbe0677cd.jpg
1024 KB, 836x1100
>>69767142
Yes please.
>>
>>69772102

>implying people base their entire personality on their sexuality.

I have dated a handful of transgirls. Yeah there are some that fixate on it for sure but those are typically the ones that are obnoxious SJWs.

I have dated a transwoman who was competely normal, was amazingly successful, entrepreneurial, and an incredible artist/scholar. In seeing her for 11 months I only heard her mention trans-issues TWICE and they were to make sure I was comfortable.

The opinions you hold are demonstrably false. You do the exact same thing Tumblr-queens do where they pick the worst and loudest examples of the thing they hate and try to pretend that's all there is. The reality is most passing transgender people don't make noise to stay unnoticed. As a result all you hear about are Tumblr SJW trannies that fixate on it.

You are spewing demonstrably false memes with zero grounding in reality.

Lastly, I like how you think its so bad for transpeople to focus on their sexuality when the entire culture of manosphere pick up artists exists and these people literally spend their whole life around how to get women. Talk about fixation on sexuality...
>>
>>69771781
Everyone dies. The entire point of having a child is so your genes, and by proxy yourself, are carried on. Are you telling me you're so retarded you don't understand this, but you somehow "understand" that trans"people" are normal? Just think, for the last 200,000 years, everyone in your ancestry had children, just for it to fizzle out with some cuck like yourself. Really makes you wonder why they bothered. You're a glowing example of why social "science" is laughable though so at least you can fall back on that when you grow out of your teens and your parents finally admit how embarrassed they were by the previous you.
>>
>>69772328

Not at all. I am completely aware that is the entire point of having a child. I am completely aware the entire point of biological existence is to pass on your genes.

However, we are sentient creatures and can exist how ever we sit fit. Being sentient creatures, we can instead pass our lineage on through other means of abstraction like literature, art, science, invention, businesses, etc. All of these things biology doesn't have. Sentience frees us from our biological purpose. It gives us the ability to find our own meaning and the freedom to live how we want.
>>
>>69772313
Oh I see you have a soft spot for faggots. Your post has just as much "base" as mine does. Someone who goes out of their way to change their being because they felt like taking a cock up the ass is a perverted handicapped degenerate that is a burden to society.
>>
>>69772590

Bull shit. I have a soft spot for HUMANS. I've posted more empirical evidence in this thread than anybody else.

>>69770885
>>69770628
>>69771063

The brain is sexually dimorphic and transpeople have a mix between the dimorphic systems. There is no need to punish them for having a strange lottery draw:

Sexual dimorphism:

-McEwen BS. 1999 The molecular and neuroanatomical basis for estrogen effects in the central nervous system. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 84:1790–1797

-Pfaff DW. 1997 Hormones, genes, and behavior. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 94:14213–14216.

-McEwen BS, Alves SE, Bulloch K, Weiland NG. 1997 Ovarian steroids and the brain: implications for cognition and aging. Neurology. 48

-Liu YC, Salamone JD, Sachs BD. 1997 Lesions in medial preoptic area and bed nucleus of stria terminalis: differential effects on copulatory behavior and noncontact erection in male rats. J Neurosci. 17:5245–5253.

-Gorman DG, Cummings JL. 1992 Hypersexuality following septal injury. Arch Neurol. 49:308–310.

-Miller BL, Cummings JL, McIntyre H, Ebers G. Grode M. 1986 Hypersexuality or altered sexual preference following brain injury. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 49:867–873.

-Swaab DF, Fliers E. 1985 A sexually dimorphic nucleus in the human brain. Science. 228:1112–1115.

-Swaab DF, Hofman MA. 1995 Sexual differentiation of the human hypothalamus in relation to gender and sexual orientation. Trends Neurosci. 18:264–270.

-Allen LS, Gorski RA. 1992 Sexual orientation and the size of the anterior commissure in the human brain. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 89:7199–7202.

-LeVay S. 1991 A difference in hypothalamic structure between heterosexual and homosexual men. Science. 253:1034–1037.

-Allen LS, Gorski RA. 1990 Sex difference in the bed nucleus of the stria terminalis of the human brain. J Comp Neurol. 302:697–706.

-Kawata M. 1995 Roles of steroid hormones and their receptors in structural organization in the nervous system. Neurosci Res. 24:1–46.
>>
>>69769660
>50% men 50% women
>75% of suicides are men
>70% white 30% others
>80% of suicides are white
>>
Niggers are too dumb to realize their lives are shit.

Like we say, the happy idiot.
>>
>>69767142
if cat girls act anything like my cat they'd beg for food and then race out the pet door avoiding everyone on the way and disappear for half a day

cats are motherfuckers if they didn't look pretty they'd be extinct
>>
>>69772785
Literally retarded perverts. Your posts only solidity my argument.
>>
>>69766901
Promote Islam
>>
>>69766969
your picture implies he was a us soldier so nothing was lost, he had to deal with his evil actions somehow and it's better than wasting tax money on a worthless drain like that.
>>
>>69770690
unlike niggers and women, white men don't get free shit just for being a western minority.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.