[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i have many many questions to asked i will asked first: do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: politicstand.png (20 KB, 884x501) Image search: [Google]
politicstand.png
20 KB, 884x501
i have many many questions to asked

i will asked first:
do you think Donald Trump will won? i think it is not likely
i hope i am wrong

now:
why does the West hated Korea so much
i think it is not wrong
only a question?

how does the holocaust never happened?
why is Jewish so bad?

why is Australians so mean? and Canadians and Netherlands

what does it meant t. or ftfy

please answered these questions.
i will answer questions if you will asked too :D
>>
and what does coca cola taste like
>>
>>69766691
The west hates north Korea because they are communist. Ftfy means fixed that for you. Coca-Cola taste sweet and fizzy
>>
>>69766711
Wait what's the- how did you get on here
>>
>>69766980
what is fizzy

DPRK is really not communist
>>
>>69766711
If you have internet access in NK, then you should know what coke tastes like. You obviously didn't do your research into North Korean culture much mister RP-proxy fag.

Nice try though
>>
>>69767122
like little bubbles exploding on your tongue
>>
We hate worst Korea because you're a Fucking blight upon this planet, and we're all waiting till you accidentally blow yourselves up so none of us have to deal with the brain dead refugees
>>
>>69766691
Don't know what method you used to get the flag, but gg. Going into my collection
>>
>>69767254
coke is coca cola?
i think you are a moron
i know you will drink so much that you lost a foot and tooth
but out of Pyongyang
korea does not haved this no

thank you to not answered my question fat scum
>>
>>69767122
I think the west hates north Korea because they were communist. Also the west believes the citizens aren't treated fsirly.
>>
>>69767122
The west believes the citizens aren't treated fairly. Fizzy means bubbles
>>
File: 1459214380305.jpg (13 KB, 210x273) Image search: [Google]
1459214380305.jpg
13 KB, 210x273
>>69766691
the west hates communism, they feel bad for north Koreans.. Australians and Canadians are shit posters we don't know the reason. the Holocaust happened but there are a lot of grey areas with the history of it all and arabs deny it because they hate jews.

answer me this, how is north korea? do you get food rations like they do in cuba?
>>
File: 1459017465827.jpg (170 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1459017465827.jpg
170 KB, 480x480
>>69767343
You post in the Trump Gen threads all the time and shitpost like no one else. Anyone actually believing you are complete retards.

No one thinks you are really from NK. If you were you would post proof. Someone vacationed in NK and posted pics from the hotel with a time stamp to prove it, so it was a legit NK flag. You have yet to prove you aren't a proxy so until then I will call you out.

Claims made with no evidence can be dismissed with no evidence.
>>
>>69767343
Coca-Cola is bad for your teeth because of sugar, but will not cause someone to lose a foot.
>>
>>69766691

R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>69767343
oh herro, heff u hailed the great fat kim today? betta run or u wont get ya daily yakisoba
>>
File: dnscapture.png (12 KB, 1022x207) Image search: [Google]
dnscapture.png
12 KB, 1022x207
>>69767519
i hope a plane will flew into your house
>>
>>69767519
North Korea has their own Internet. I don't you can use a proxy from another country, but that means he still wouldn't be able to get on the website.
>>
>>69766691
Can I fuck you in the ass real hot and good Korea desu?
>>
>>69767679
I'm surprised the file name is in English
>>
You see in the west success is measured in how large the country's Muslim population is.
In Sweden 37% of all boys aged 1-14 is Muslim.

Our best estimate is that we will win the game in 2025 when Somalia will have a better economy then us.
>>
>>69767871
fitta helvette haha am I swedish yet
>>
>>69767789
only if you will discovered how to teleport
>>
>>69768108
I'll teleport this American cock into your communist butt
>>
>>69768264
i think my husband will not appreciated this
>>
>>69768264
You are an ugly american faggot. Go fuck yourself. Oh, you gotta look up my flag on the internet? Faggot burger
>>
>>69768086
No Americans can not be Swedish. Because all Americans are Nazi racists kike supporters.

How ever if you want to burn your passport infront of national television you can become å heders-svensk.

We have these passport burning every national day I kid you not.
>>
>>69768364
why do people fall for your proxy threads?
>>
File: 1453963101155.jpg (74 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1453963101155.jpg
74 KB, 499x499
Nice try you proxy shill.

You're not fooling anyone switching between North Korea and Netherlands proxies. You made a bit of a boo-boo mistake with your shitposting time frame.

Fuck off cunt.
>>
>>69768649
nice try Barack Obama
you will not always got your way anymore
>>
File: brianna wutang.png (119 KB, 203x355) Image search: [Google]
brianna wutang.png
119 KB, 203x355
>>69766691
Fucking meme artist.

Just cause kim lets you vpn through NK doesn't mean you can meme whenever you like.

Please consider others before doing such things.
>>
>>69768499
I'm sick of living here take me with youu
>>
>>69766691
I think Trump will not win. But I rather have him than that lying bitch Hillary.

The west believes that North Koreans are poor, exploited and fed with lies. We believe that you treat Kim Jong Un as a great leader. I don't know if all of this is true, but that North Koreans are being deceived by their government is a fact. It is also because simple people hate you because your country claims to be communist.

The holocaust did happen. It is impossible to put a lie in history books all over the world, that also has been experienced by most of our grandparents. Muslims in the east deny it happened, because most of them hate Jews because of the Israel problem.

Australians are considered as shitposters and trolls. I don't know about Canada, but at least 70% of Dutch people follow the lowest education program, which makes them learn least about politics.

t. means (I think) greetings, but I don't know how to put it in context. ftfy means fixed that for you, when you change someones words as a joke.

Coca cola (coke) tastes sweet and feels like little bubbles are popping in your mouth. It is known to be bad for your teeth and helps to make you fat and unhealthy.

Now I would like to know, are North Koreans happy? And do you have freedom of speech? Why doesn't NK want to have any ties (even media) with the west?
>>
>>69769265
i think koreans is not happy no.

there is 0% freedom to speak here
i think DPRK does not want ties with west now.
it was not this way before

when kim jong-il leads
he tries very hard to improved relationship with republic of korea and USA

but kim jong-eun changes this
he is crazy. i hope he will died soon
but mostly koreans does not hate the west
i think children are always interested to learn
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.