[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is american most plivileged people in the world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1443933502893.jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1443933502893.jpg
49 KB, 500x375
Is american most plivileged people in the world?
>>
>>69766143
Maybe senpai
>>
>>69766143
No, we're oppressed by our allies.
>>
>>69766143

Yes. It's a 24/7 patriotic parade, and I'm getting my dick sucked by identical triplets right now.
>>
No they get shot.
>>
>>69766143
No, that would be you.
>get to deny war crimes
>get to keep korean slaves after war
>get to kill whales without much outcry over a week
>get to deny brown, white, even other yellows from coming into your country even though whites get called raycis for even thinking about doing that
>get to live under US shadow of weapons, don't even need to worry about korea or china fucking with you even if you piss on their children and burn down their villages, lest they want to interfere with the US
>get to grope women without being sprayed and fired, usually
>get all the pity post-war because 2 wasn't enough, even though you raped/killed/burnt/maimed a fuck ton of chinese kids, and allies killed more civilians in europe
>>
I think it is. Sometimes I look at my pistols and rifles and an overwhelming sense of pride overtakes me, knowing that in inferior countries a man would be imprisoned for owning them. I feel a pride not known to any eurocuck every time I unload a magazine of 9mm into a target
>>
>>69766596
Amazing story bro. All the great achievements, all the great things about America and its people and you dream about guns. That's pride right there for you.
>>
>>69766986
someone is jealous
>>
File: ME IRL.png (541 KB, 1833x1187) Image search: [Google]
ME IRL.png
541 KB, 1833x1187
USA USA USA USA USA USA

I feel bad for GER.
>>
>>69766986
El Chapo has a legitimate chance of overthrowing the Mexican government with its guns. Don't punctuate so much if you can't do it correctly; 4chan frowns upon you already for being inherently perverse.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.