[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he do it, pol? Also what is pols take on the murder case
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: oj-simpson.jpg (17 KB, 410x308) Image search: [Google]
oj-simpson.jpg
17 KB, 410x308
Did he do it, pol?

Also what is pols take on the murder case in general?
>>
Yes he did it, and Ito was bought off behind the scenes like most. Judges of that sort are typically on the take, drunks, etc. in order to be part of the club.
>>
Yep he did it. Only won because his lawyers were amazing and the jury went full retard. One of the shining examples in history of why trial by jury is bad.
>>
Been watching the FX docudrama on the trial.

Can't believe the prosecutors were so retarded.

Judge was a boipussy.

Defense was all stars.

Jury was party hand picked by defense and cucked by the meme magic of OJ.

Feel the worst about the Goldman family, literally just a guy in the wrong place at the wrong time and got killed for it. His family got no peace or compensation.
>>
>>69765948
They weren't even that amazing. Several jurors said they never believed any of it, and from the outset they were against convicting him.

The brilliance of his lawyers was hiring Robert Kardashian as a lawyer, so he couldn't be forced to testify about the bulging bag of stuff he was photographed leaving OJ's house with.

In fact, just for that I hope all of his daughters have their heads cut off by the niggers they're fucking, and I'm only saddened that Robert won't be here for it.
>>
>>69766088
Me too. I understand that "muh racism" and "muh sexism" played a role in the case, but I just wish they'd focus more on the evidence and not the interpersonal lawyer shit.
>>
>>69765806
>Did he do it, pol?
Either him or Kato.
>Also what is pols take on the murder case in general?
Pretty much everything was Judge Ito's fault.
>>
I don't watch the show, but I remember the news talking about how a black cast member being appalled at how he ever thought OJ was innocent and how he got away with it.

That's pretty much how it was back then, the racial issues overtook everything. Whites wanted him to be guilty, blacks didn't.
>>
>>69766240
The show kept telling us that people need a story to understand what the fuck is going on. Prosecution just went with facts and evidence, the defense weaved an incredible story.

LAPD didn't help that it had a terrible reputation due to the riots in '92.

Didn't help the prosecution let OJ put the fucking gloves on and have that mega retarded detective that said on tape nigger a million times and all the horrible shit he did in the 80s as a patrolman.
>>
>>69766492
I'll have to finish watching it as I'm only up to the bits when Marcia Clark is getting shat on by the media and stuff. It'll be interesting to see which "American crime story" they cover next in the show.
>>
>>69766678
The next episodes will reveal to you how much of an idiot she is, as well as her token nigger.
>>
>>69765806
His DNA was everywhere.
Yeah he did it.
DNA was a new thing back then, so the defense was able to spin it away to the dumb jury.
>>
>>69765806
That football chucking psycho did it, but his wife was a crazy cheating slut.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3ytAuIVsLM
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.