[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /pol/ it's decision time. If you press this button
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: Red Button.jpg (17 KB, 375x365) Image search: [Google]
Red Button.jpg
17 KB, 375x365
Alright /pol/ it's decision time.

If you press this button one of the following groups of your choice will disappear from this Earth, never to return.

Which one do you choose and why.

>Niggers
>Muslims
>Spics
>Indians
>Feminists/SJW's
>All liberals in general
>Homosexuals
>Conservatives
>>
File: 1398.jpg (27 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1398.jpg
27 KB, 1440x1080
>no jews
I wonder who put this button here...
>>
>>69765708
They're God's chosen people, they cannot be destroyed.
>>
>>69765652
I'd push it 5 times, hopefully spics and indians would remain. If one of them got wiped out and one of the other 5 cancerous groups remained then I'd have to hit it another time, sorry bros.
>>
>>69765652
All liberals in general.
>>
>>69765652

Liberals. Or maybe just Feminists / SJW. We can deal with everyone else after they're gone.

Muslims are pneumonia, and we can treat that if we're healthy. Leftists are AIDS, crippling your country's immune system and making pneumonia a fatal disease.
>>
>>69765652
All boomers
>>
>>69766052
>Muslims are pneumonia, and we can treat that if we're healthy. Leftists are AIDS, crippling your country's immune system and making pneumonia a fatal disease.

Holy shit, that's the perfect analogy.
>>
India. I used to be loyal to India. Not anymore. Fuck this country.
>>
>>69768252

Shutup Dalit, know your place.
>>
>>69765652
Muslims.

>1 billion+ gone
>some convergence with niggers, so to some extent, you can kill two birds with one stone
>US no longer has a reason to bother with the middle east
>>
>>69765652
>Muslims
That would also take out a large chunk of the niggers. India would expand into now empty Pakistan, and Afghanistan. China would also expand into those areas, and the resulting conflict would take care of India. I would be able to vacation in Europe without getting snackbarred.
>>
>>69765652
>>Conservatives
Push it!
>>
>>69765652
All libs
>>
File: 1428822603722.jpg (17 KB, 217x208) Image search: [Google]
1428822603722.jpg
17 KB, 217x208
>>69765652
The obvious choice

>OPs that are faggots
>>
>>69765652
>muslims

Largest and most degenerate population. Remove them and you free up vast swathes of africa, the middle east, etc, for recolonization. Includes a good portion of niggers and degenerate whites, asians, etc too. Win win win.
>>
Spics.

They're just as bad as Negroes, Indians, Muslims, etc, but for some reason lots of Whites give them a pass as they destroy the US. This scares the shit out of me.
>>
is there a button for Stpd colonist grand-grand+children?
>>
>muslims

largest and fastest growing group
>>
>>69770577
+ zero refugees
>>
>>69770337
Without the Saudis leading OPEC around by the dick oil prices will drop. The Mid-east would be open for human colonization. Along with much of Africa. Shipping rates would also drop because no more pirates in the Gulf of Aden, and Malacca Straits.
>>
Conservatives.
>>
File: NOBRAKESONTHEKIKETRAIN.gif (695 KB, 472x360) Image search: [Google]
NOBRAKESONTHEKIKETRAIN.gif
695 KB, 472x360
>>69765652
>the people who are responsible for all of these minority groups chimping out, aren't even one of the options
>>
>>69765652
Without liberals we could get rid of all the rest easily, but fuark brah my gf is a liberal
>>
The Earth is over populated, I'd go with Muslims. Bonus since I'm friends with only 1 Muslim person and we're not very close. No guilt, no shame.
>>
Add a vegan button please
>>
>>69766052
Luckily feminists also tend to be liberal
>>
>>69771479
And jews.
>>
>Feminism comes and goes in waves, I can deal with that.

>Muslims I don't ever deal with

>Spics that I've dealt with were alright since I live in the north

>Poo's are cool in my book, but they should stay in their country, same with mexicans

>Homo's are an extreme minority as is, I can just pretend they don't exist.

The answer is simple, I press the button and get rid of every single negro on the planet.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.