[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Define an alpha male
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1412977316547.gif (3 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1412977316547.gif
3 MB, 300x300
>Works out
>Fucks girls and takes no shit
>ZERO cuck
>Do what they want

Basically an African American street thug ammirite?
>>
>>69765527
>cums deep inside every girl he fucks to ensure pregnancy

add that
>>
>>69765527
is that bad?
you have all the white scare of you
all bitches at your feet

keep being cuck uk
>>
>>69765527
>Successful job
>Knows how to invest for the long term
And that pretty much gets rid of all the niggers, including the rich ones who blow their money on flashy shit.
>>
>>69765527
I know guys that do this but with girls that are usually a 5/10 at best. I do not consider them alpha at all. Quality over quantity, but high quality and high quality is real alpha.
>>
>>69765586

Very deep yes, some beta (or the government ran by betas and fed taxes by betas) will look after the child
>>
blacks don't actually work out though.

They only do cardio at most. nig genes are naturally muscular.
>>
>>69765527
Serious definition?

>successful in job and private life
>people listen to him when he talks
>women want him
>can take decisions
>dresses well

whether or not an alpha has to be a tall, workout junkee is debatable. I have met with alphas who were below 6'0 and didn't work out massively.
>>
>>69765527
>isn't afraid to man up and raise another man's son
Well no blacks allowed I suppose.

>black fathers
>>
>>69765682

So no one willing to define an alpha male then? You know you definition will be word for word a thug, and if you stray a little it will match pol's beta/cuck definition wont it?
>>
>>69765871

Faggot

>>69765901

Cuck
>>
Alpha male means you're the leader of a pack and the pack is basically your family, includes males and females.

Going to bars with ur nigger guy friends, fucking random whores and robbing people isn't what I would call a functioning family structure. More like a degenerate pack of outcasts. And sure they are a "pack" and one of them is the alpha male, but that's not worth shit to me.
>>
>>69765527
>takes no shit
Don't you mean
>takes stuff from people, bullets from gangs, and no education
>>
So pol

>upstanding white males are beta cucks
>Blacks are alpha

And you still wonder why white women flock to them? Pretty clear to me so stop blaming da joos
>>
POL btfo by an aussie on holiday
>>
File: soprano.jpg (18 KB, 236x343) Image search: [Google]
soprano.jpg
18 KB, 236x343
>>69765527
>Works out
i don't see what's alpha about some sissy obsessed with his looks
>>
>>69765527
you forgot

>respect from fellow males (begrudging or not)

that's the pinnacle definition of an alpha male
>>
>>69765527
So called alpha males are primitive idiots who justify their mediocrity in life with the fact that they think breeding = success.
It's not. Doing what literally everyone SHOULD do is not success, it's what SHOULD be the status quo. The reemergence of the alpha beta dichotomy as any kind of societal factor just goes to show you how far we, as a species, have degenerated.

I find that most "alphas" are quite stupid, ambitionless, arrogant cunts. Not to mention boring. At least betas are fun to bully.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.