[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to stop drinking?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1458509653636.jpg (359 KB, 832x1280) Image search: [Google]
1458509653636.jpg
359 KB, 832x1280
hey /pol/

thanks to my weak mind and soul, i started drinking 2 years ago, im almost a full alcoholic, drinking at least a bottle of wine and a few beer every day.

How can anyone who is redpilled live without drugs? The horrors we have to go through will destroy every soul sooner or later.

How can i live with this burdon? How can i fully embrace the redpill?
>>
>>69765341
Try replacing it with something else

When I started jogging, I was able to lay off the sauce for quite a while. I've since gone back, so I'm probably not the best guy to listen to.
>>
>A bottle of wine
That's nothing mate. Just force yourself to go without for one day, then two days, etc take it day by day and limit it to the weekends or something
>>
Stop being weak. If you are intelligent enough to understand your own flaws and the injustices in society, you have the ability to better yourself and loved ones. Stop being an alcoholic faggot. That simple.
>>
Nature abhors a vacuum - you need to find another productive way to fill your time. I would recommend reading the literary canon, working out, and cooking.

Cold showers are also God-tier for building personal discipline
>>
>>69765341

I started lifting and walking the dog more often. I also ended up taking up smoking to fill the gaping void in my soul that makes me want to break down and cry every second of the day.
>>
>>69765341

Just don't drink.
>>
File: 1457678971922.jpg (30 KB, 477x613) Image search: [Google]
1457678971922.jpg
30 KB, 477x613
>>69767075

Pretty much this.

Although I quit after crashing my friends car drunk. I'm not happy about all the bull I have to do now. A year of these moronic alcohol classes. I broke the law, though.

Really though I haven't touched a drop since the accident. You just gotta stop. It wasn't hard.
>>
>>69765341

You have to replace it with something. Take up a hobby, teach yourself skills, or plan a Breivik style attack.
>>
Do you do anything when you drink?
You could embrace the chaos and live as much as possible while slowly dying from alcoholism.
Ride the highs and the lows.
>>
>>69765341
Shit, I am shocked you aren't drinking vodka by the gallon having to deal whats going on.
>>
>>69765341
Is someone trying to bait me to incite terrorism. Because that would be horrible. What if a jew got hurt? I'm going to pray for peace now.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.