[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so sorry for not being white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: 1451966293847.png (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1451966293847.png
7 KB, 645x773
>people hate me cause I am not white

I'm SO SORRY for not being white. I have colored guilt now.

let me excuse why I am not white, my ancestors were not white, THAT WHY I am not white. I CAN'T DO ANYTHING for this.

please forgive me. I am a good person. I am just not white.
>>
File: 1453052034263.jpg (91 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453052034263.jpg
91 KB, 500x500
>>69765252
It's ok, Tojo
>>
yeh you're finally feeling it, white expat.
i'm sure you feel like a nigger when surrounded by superior east asians.
you will feel your failure and guilt for not being east asian
>>
>>69765252
Fuck off proxy san
>>
>>69765252
Yo man, people actually think Asians are alright on this board.

One of the few races that can successfully integrate into European society
>>
File: samurai cuts 160mph baseball.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
samurai cuts 160mph baseball.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>69765252
fuck this proxy faggot!
>>
>>69765252
Give us all your waifus we let you live.
>>
GROW SOME BALLS IMPERIAL JAPAN.

Rape a SE Asian gook and kill her family!
>>
>>69765252
Your lack of pride in your heritage concerns me, my yellow slant-eyed friend.
>>
>>69765252
You're a honorary Aryan.
>>
You get a pass
Because samurais
>>
asians are alright, you can come hangout

no one else tho
>>
>>69765252
Don't be sorry faggot, be careful. Embrace Japan(not anime kawaiii shit) and show others that Japan doesn't need to be nuked again. Now go down a 5th of Saké.
>>
File: tojo.jpg (26 KB, 512x469) Image search: [Google]
tojo.jpg
26 KB, 512x469
>>69765252
Why do you even want to be white, cuck? Be proud of your own race, who cares what the white piggu thinks.
>>
>>69765252
It's okay
Their is value in other cultures, take pride in yours you dumb gook
Just don't impregnate any white women and we're good
>>
File: Hitler_Mannerheim.png (502 KB, 474x696) Image search: [Google]
Hitler_Mannerheim.png
502 KB, 474x696
Don't worry my fellow honorary Aryan. We actually represent the best of the both worlds. If world was filled with only Japanese and Finns, I'm sure it would be a peaceful utopia.
>>
OP, don't listen to >>69766116-san. You will get in trouble again!
>>
>>69766530
>a world with only gooks
>good
God no.
>>
I am genuinely curious as to whether or not Japan can resist the programming that has caused Western whites to wallow in self loathing and guilt. They are the target of pretty much all resentment in Asia, so they're already that much closer to where whites are/were in diplomatic terms.
>>
Chill out Jojo, be proud of who you are
Just don't chimp out about it and pretend you have some special rights because of it
>>
>>69766648
It's already happening, Japanese girls would rather get Korean/European guy.
>>
>>69766756
>korean

what?
koreans are one of hated male in Japan.
>>
>>69765252
Japanese are the only asians we consider honorary whites, why be ashamed? We love the japs. Be proud that you're the only asian race that we've ever been to war with that we consider our equals.
>>
>>69766838
By men. They're like your niggers.
>>
Japs are the closest things to human in all of Asia.
>>
>>69765252
You aren't cucked like us Hirohito. Maybe you guys were the master race all along.
>>
>>69765252

But Japanese are white. wtf are you talking about.
>>
being white isn't a skin color. its an ideology/mindset
>>
>>69767165
No, they're honorary Aryans.
>>
>>69767018
I've read Japanese women like/hate nationality poll.

worst
1.Chinese
2.South Korean
3.American

https://gakumado.mynavi.jp/freshers/articles/12740
>>
>>69765252
You look just like us, just with different eyes.
>>
File: kamikaze-pilot.jpg (117 KB, 1320x743) Image search: [Google]
kamikaze-pilot.jpg
117 KB, 1320x743
Japanese and Koreans (yes your mortal enemies) set the standard high in America. We look up to your traditional families, your honor, your work and study ethics.

Asians have extremely low crime rates.

Asians are bros. Salute you magnificent Shinto Buddhist God Emperor worshiping Kamikaze Pearl Harbor bombing nip mother fucker.

Maybe some day Japan will get it's balls back before it is too late and China invades you and gets revenge for Nanking.

COME HOME JAP MAN
>>
>>69765252
All japs loyal murican bitches, die please
>>
It's important you clarify NE Asians only (and Vietnam, they're honorary NE Asians)
>>
File: Jews fear the samurai.jpg (39 KB, 626x344) Image search: [Google]
Jews fear the samurai.jpg
39 KB, 626x344
>>69765252
>>
dont worry. The people we complain about are savages, 'cultures' that inject our societies with violence and indolence. The mexicans gave us fence jumping, the Japanese gave us Sony Records, and silicon valley. dont feel bad about being Japanese. Japanese are quality people. My partner in computer science is japanese and a fucking compsci god.
>>
>>69767065
>all of Asia
And honestly in the world. Japanese are slightly better than us, if we're being honest with ourselves.
>>
>>69767108
This.
>>
>>69767167
no, it's a combination of both biology and ideology/mindset.
>>
Japan = honorary white
Nice try zainichi. Dirty corean dog go die
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.