[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teacher successfully settles uppity nigger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 693x580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 693x580
Without using violence
https://youtube.com/watch?v=9lXaPjeDdq4
Where are all the teachers like this at /pol/?
>>
>this is Jamal's 5th chimpout this year
>when he's not chimping out, he's constantly disturbing everyone else trying to learn
Blacks in the classroom... not even once.
>>
>>69764361
MULATTO
ALWAYS
MULATTO
>>
>>69764361

9 out of 10 times the nig would break whiteys nose for putting his hands on him. Nigs should be taught by Terry Crews lookin niggas ready to throw down.
>>
File: 1457784926258.jpg (43 KB, 480x726) Image search: [Google]
1457784926258.jpg
43 KB, 480x726
>>69764361
>meanwhile all the black teachers in Chicago go on strike
>>
I remember a teacher in my old high school who was a bald little manlet, but was a former marine.

Some nog tried to swing on him and the teacher dropped his monkey ass with one hit. Good times.
>>
Only a man is capable of that. I had similar teacher back in middle school, authoritarian yet gentle. Sadly there's more and more female teachers only.
>>
The whole of black culture boils down to daddy issues.
>>
That was me. None of you know anything. You talking shit. Fuck you. If you were here irl I'd drop your asses.
>>
>>69764361
Not bad
>>
File: 1457725185372-pol.png (3 MB, 1828x1025) Image search: [Google]
1457725185372-pol.png
3 MB, 1828x1025
Blacks in the classroom impede the learning of white students. I had to deal with niggers having chimpouts in class as a kid. Once, one in the back literally started humping some coal burner whore while she undressed him. Fuck these chimps. I hope they die.
>>
>>69764361
>hey man, relax, don't hit your friend, uh... do you... want to go get some pizza? yeah? let's do that, come on, let's g get you some pizza. class dismissed everyone!

teaching is beautiful
>>
blacks always need the white man to lead them, otherwise they go apeshit.
>>
>>69764361
Whats the big deal? This is literally what every male teacher is like.
>>
>>69764814
Shut up nigger.
>>
>>69764814
If you tried chimping out, you'd be rightfully lynched, nig nog. Now fuck off while humans discuss your savagery.
>>
>treat bucks like dogs and they'll behave

lel
>>
>>69764361

I work in a school, mixed racially (60% white 40% other) and this is totally normal behaviour. I do something like this what, twice a week? minimum

Seriously why the fuck is this even a big deal to you guys? Adolescent male kids have outbursts of anger from time to time, and professionally trained adults know how to diffuse the situation and calm them down. There's no big mystery here.

Go ahead, ask me anything.
>>
>>69764687
male education major here: Can confirm, only weak willed sluts in teaching, the only bone in their body is a frat boy's

Id like to say im a weak willed slut, but im on course to become an administrator and actually unfuck some shit if I can.
>>
>>69765126
Firstly, British blacks are a bit different from US blacks. A lot more animosity here. Besides that, niggers are, either on account of their culture or genetics, predisposed to violence. It's a sad fact, but fact nonetheless. People should be punished for bad behavior. I'm white, and I would have been punished if I tried this in school. But because this kid is a nigger chimping out, he'll get a stern talking to and pat on the back. Fuck that.
>>
He assaulted the nigger by putting his hands on him, it's oppression like this that led to slavery in the first place.
>>
File: Cyanide.jpg (33 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
Cyanide.jpg
33 KB, 720x529
I was used to this throughout my school years. I remember being one of the 5 white kids in class in 6th grade. It only got worse from there.
>>
Does someone have that old teacher fags story explaining how niggers act in school?
>>
>>69764361
Can't teach like that in America.

You would require parents and students to sign wavers otherwise the teacher would go to jail.

The legal system in America is junk and only protects people with more money than they can spend.
>>
>>69764361
Yeah great but for one thing
>>69764529 this.

And the other thing is he still had to stop the entire fucking class to cool him down.
>>
Feel bad for that asian kid in the blue next to him just trying to study.

Thank god my school didnt have any niggers
>>
>>69764361
>having to give black teens special treatment like this
lmfao wow fail
>>
If a teacher put their hands on me like that they're getting dropped
>>
>>69765069
When was the last time a black person was lynched?
>>
In my country the teacher would get sued for touching the students shoulder

and we'd have a parade celebrating the teachers firing
>>
File: 1459665640338-pol.jpg (529 KB, 1500x1533) Image search: [Google]
1459665640338-pol.jpg
529 KB, 1500x1533
>>69765567
Found the nigger. Don't chimp out on us, nig nog.
>>
>>69764361
I'm fucking stunned that kid didn't swing at the teacher.
>>
>>69765330

Well in my school most of the really bad kids are white, like they're 60% of the school population but make up 90% of the violent incidents I have to deal with and despite having a handful of badly behaved black kids we've not had to expell any of them for years, none whilst I've been at my current school.

You'll also be pleased to here that the kid with the highest IQ in the school according to the CAT tests we do is a black girl (155) and that the kid with the highest predicted GCSE grade is an Afghani girl who is an asylum seeker who's going to get 11 A star GCSE's and probably end up going to oxford or cambridge.

We did have a Syrian kid who got suspended for ranting about Zionist Oppression and the Golan Heights, but I think he's just not used to British cultural sensitivities about Jews and how to express them so he didn't get excluded permanently, just given a week or so then given some hardcore mentoring.
>>
File: q3 .jpg (253 KB, 961x861) Image search: [Google]
q3 .jpg
253 KB, 961x861
>>69765606
Bill Cosby
>>
>>69764361
They only need a father
>>
>>69765618
>In my country the teacher would get sued for touching the students shoulder

In Britain you can do that if you feel like there's a serious risk of violence to either yourself or the other students in the class.

I'm trained in TeamTeach which is the qualification you need in the UK to deal specifically with violent children, usually ones with autism or other serious mental health issues.
>>
>>69765468
I'm white and went to an black-majority highschool.

There's nothing to explain. Shit parents + >>69765472 = shit kids.

Black people can be treated the same as white people. They're slaves to their own culture. The only choice is to destroy the culture.

It's difficult when you have Jews constantly fueling/funding race wars.
>>
THE CHOSEN ONE HAS RISEN

It is time folks. When do we colonize?
>>
I swer to got any nigga put him hands on me boy boutta get dropped real quick
>>
>>69764529
That's a great idea, but in order for black teachers to exist they would have to do well in school in the first place. Unfortunately the cycle of niggertry will continue on as usual
>>
>>69765868
That nose looks a little fishy desu
>>
>>69765877
t. turkroach
>>
>>69765868
Something is not right. I don't know why but that Person is not white.
>>
he had to display dominance and show he wasn't afraid to get physical.
>>
>>69764361
aww that made me happy.

This is why the RACE WAR NOW shit is ridiculous, we need a larger scale version of this youtube video in society, where afterwards we all sit around and be honest with each other and learn how we can overcome our differences.
>>
>>69765868
>edgy lesbian
You're no better than a nigger.
>>
File: 1448466965243.png (557 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
1448466965243.png
557 KB, 940x627
>>69765877
fuck off roach
>>
>>69766000
Jesus Christ you're a fucking faggot.
>>
>>69765667
Cuck teacher, the post.
>>
There are few who actually want to teach, the rest failed at life
>>
File: Beastmaster.jpg (106 KB, 719x1080) Image search: [Google]
Beastmaster.jpg
106 KB, 719x1080
>>
>>69766138
>>
File: 1448783012296.png (4 MB, 722x8458) Image search: [Google]
1448783012296.png
4 MB, 722x8458
>>69765468
Shit, I know the one you're talking about and I think I have it, but there's like a million thumbnails I have to sift through to find it. Have this for now, it's similar.

Also, that just took me like 100 captchas to post, what the fuck.
>>
File: 1459387500291.png (30 KB, 246x200) Image search: [Google]
1459387500291.png
30 KB, 246x200
>>69766219
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 208x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 208x352
>>69766000
>>
>>69764361
This is the definition of a cuck.

This white piece of shit is parenting the boon at the federal public day care (high school). Fuck this teacher, absolute embarrassment.
>>
>>69765126
how do they smell
>>
>>69764361

>physically overpowering a smaller teenager

>holding him in place and staring him down, asserting your dominance

wow so epic so diversity adurr!
>>
>>69766000
>we need a larger scale version of this youtube video in society
That was an awful phrasing
>>
Good conflict resolution on the teacher's part

de-escalate and make em see it's all stupid bullshit in a shitty classroom at a shitty day of school
>>
>>69765126
How did you become so cucked?
>>
>>69766416
>shitty
Tumblr pls go
>>
File: Turkroach.png (595 KB, 832x559) Image search: [Google]
Turkroach.png
595 KB, 832x559
>>69765877
Who could be behind this post.
>>
>>69764361
not working at shitty inner city schools so they can avoid pieces of shit niggers
>>
I feel sorry for nigs sometimes. They have no father so it's no wonder they grow up like that.
>>
>>69766444

I love my job.

I've never been a racist. I find racism hilarious desu and a sign of a weak minded individual.

I also get pleasure from seeing how social anxious and frightened racists are around others of a different race, how they can't be at east or content, always stressd it amuses me no end.

I'm white to the fingertips mate, so English that I shit bovril and masturbate to Fred Dibnah documentaries, but I've never felt any desire to hate people of a different race.

Furthermore, working with kids from a variety of races from a young age for last 10 years or so I kinda see with my own eyes how there's a very weak correlation between race and intelligence, that the greatest variation (at least statistically) is within racial groups not between them, and that the only truly reliable indicator of a childs achievement prior to them coming to the school is parental income. Again, perhaps if I hadn't been confronted with these facts all my working life I might've been able to be a racist, but it would be intellectually dishonest of me at this point, and besides I feel no sort of desire to hate people who are different to me.
>>
>>69765987
Like an animal? Like a primitive ape?
>>
>>69765868
>blockhead
>Nugnose
>droopy eyes
Your great grandma was a coalburner senpai.
>>
>>69764361
That looks like my wife's son
>>
>>69766719
he probably is half spic that had a nig shit in the gene pool along the way
>>
>>69766464
Suck my fat dick faggot
>>
>>69766675
>Britcuck

Culturally, they are inferior. I'd argue that assimilated blacks are fine. Those that embrace their shitty counter-culture are trash though. Flesh doesn't mean shit as long as one is diligent in their efforts towards contributing to their culture.

That said, Gypsies are fucking terrible and should burn.
>>
It's the same here with the gypsies.
Fucking pest.
>>
>>69766675
>the kids of all races come in and have similar test scores

Who cares. They grow up and walk around in dirty disgusting loud packs. I live in Chicago, which is a highly diverse city. I can confirm that the behavior of Latinos/Indians/blacks is absolutely garbage. They are angry, hate white people (they even say it, it's not a secret), they're loud, smelly, and highly invasive.

I also moved here with absolutely no racial bias. I had never even talked to a black person until I was 19, I thought they were just nice people who had a tough time in life. I was wrong, although Christian blacks seem to be okay. Sometimes they still hate white people, but they are usually successful and peaceful.
>>
>>69767016
Fellow gypsy-hater! Praise be to you!
>>
When I was in elementary school in the 70's, my teachers would whip full pieces of chalk at your head if you caused any shit, and they were really fucking good shots with it.

And nobody went home crying about it because that was a dumb idea and would just result in way more pain.

By the higher single-digit grades, nobody ever had outbursts like this in class. Fights were after school.
Also, teachers left us alone at the fights, or just watched.

We were big farm boys but even little old ladies kept us in line simply because they could do whatever they needed to, and not worry about getting fired.

it's not even a right or left thing, honestly, it's a entitlement mentality that sprang up and was adopted by all kinds of people, everybody seems to have just decided that their kids are too good to be disciplined by teachers.
>>
>>69764361
pretty racist to me

never stand in the way of a young black man trying to express his emotions through violence. this teacher is racist and should be fired.
>>
>>69767402
On the other hand, teachers take advantage of their authority. I've seen Teacher's bully students, and I've been bullied by teachers.

Parent's outrage is probably an over reaction to stuff like that.
>>
Fuck this shit. This is not what schools for. If you can't sit your ass down and behave then get the fuck out.
>>
>>69766675
p. g. b8 tbqh
>>
please stop fight shaming

this black man has a right to do it in our country
its a hate crime to deny him
>>
>>69766675
Tell me that after 20 years working with them. I grew up in the Bronx, your shit will get pushed in one day. You're a typical white bitch who enters the ghetto thinking he can change them and leaves 20 years later used up and wiser.
>>
File: ManSearchingBinoculars.jpg (2 MB, 1132x1696) Image search: [Google]
ManSearchingBinoculars.jpg
2 MB, 1132x1696
>>69764361
He did good.
>>
>>69767016
Gypsies are the worst, every week-end they come to my neighborhood and play loud gypsie music expecting us to throw money at them from our windows.
Also last time I took the subway gypsie lady taking a shit in front of every one.
>>
>>69765667

>suspend a Syrian kid for telling the truth

How does one explain wrongthink without self-awareness kicking in and realizing that you're a villain in a science fiction novel?
>>
>>69767631
>Tell me that after 20 years working with them.

14 years so far.

I'm at a pretty normal school not a ghetto school, it's mainly white but is very mixed racially.
>>
>>69767743

wasn't my choice, I sympathised with him desu
>>
This was actually really sweet.

Call me a cuck but the way he said "yeah i'm cool" at the end shows sincerity.
>>
>>69767966
english blacks are a different breed
>>
>>69768097

I hear that all the time here but how can you say that and then say their behaviour is genetic?
>>
>>69765667
>We did have a Syrian kid who got suspended for ranting about Zionist Oppression and the Golan Heights
Did you point him here afterwards?
>>
>>69768027

Yeah it was kind of sad. I doubt anyone ever told the kid those words before lol
>>
>>69768196

It's almost like they're talking shit!
>>
>>69768097
yeah
english blacks magically don't steal or kill

oh wait, they do

yeah they're way different

I bet they're really nice in South Africa too

I hear its really nice in Zimbabwe right now
>>
>>69768196
Different poster here, but I don't think their behavior is genetic.

African American culture is just shit. The Christian African Americans are okay, but secular is just pro-failure violent insanity.

I've worked with people from North Africa at college, and some of them were more intelligent and worked harder than a lot of white people I know, but they were also Christian.
>>
>>69768196
>>69768260

He literally means they're a different breed.
>>
Why any White person would be a public school teacher in America is beyond me. Having to deal with nigger yoof every day would be a goddamn nightmare.
>>
File: 1459210583665.jpg (111 KB, 518x599) Image search: [Google]
1459210583665.jpg
111 KB, 518x599
>>69764361
This quite literally the best representation trump supporters feel like they are doing with there African Americans
>>
American blacks: strong black bulls with low intelligence due to years of cotton picking and artificial selection

English blacks: somalian and northern african who emulate their american brethren but are cuck sissies
>>
>>69767705
They are proof some people will never integrate.
They've been in this contient for 8 centuries and still act like filthy indians.
>>
>>69768304

In general, Africans from actual Africa, be they Christians or Muslims, tend to be harder workers and better students than African-Americans born here in the United States. I can't speak for the Nigerians and Somalians Europe gets, but pretty much African community, regardless of religion or nationality, who comes to America almost always performs better than the native blacks. One of my black professors told me he's asked African immigrants what they think of native black Americans here, and their usual response is "disappointed"
>>
>>69764361
i like this one better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aeH4vB37l0
>>
>>69764687
i my best teacher was also a bald manlet, i never did homework until i got him, if you did something bad hed punish you, but if you did your homework and behaved he was the nicest fuck.
>>
>>69765877

The white man won't be denied.
>>
>>69764361
and then they had sex
>>
>>69768226
Exactly.
>>
>>69765877
butthurt liberal detected
>>
>>69765237
godspeed, man. we need more people like you in our education system
>>
>>69768304
>The Christian African Americans
They're all Christian. Every last one is a "Christian". They worship and believe in Christ and the holy father. To a much higher degree than whites, even. But you are at least right on their culture being shit. It glorifies violence and poverty, and gives them no dreams beyond sports star or rap star.
>>
>>69765974
>I don't know why, but that Person is not white
>>
>>69765667
Arabs and Muslims in general believe all kinds of conspiracies about Jews, including the correct ones like the Holocaust not happening and Jews ruling the world.

You clearly dont interact much with Muslims.
>>
>>69766675
>I also get pleasure from seeing how social anxious and frightened racists are around others of a different race,
Im a hardcore neo nazi and my job is to help Moroccans integrate in society. I'm "frightened" around other races am I? Fucking typical leftist projection.

You are clearly in denial how different races/cultures are really fucking up western societies. Remember Rotherham, you fucking traitor?
>>
>>69766675
>how they can't be at east

Better get back to your prayer mat, mohammed
>>
>>69767631
Nah, he's a Brit assuming he's not just trolling. Blacks are more civil on average over there. I'd bet $1 that if he ever had to teach at an inner city US school his attitude would change in minutes.

I grew up next to 5 black children adopted by a white preacher's family in an all-white area. Those black kids were my best friends growing up and I just couldn't understand why or how anyone could possibly be racist. I was the least racist person in the world.

Then when I got older I realized most black people hated ME just because I was white. Then I got further red pilled by being around blacks raised in black culture. Now, I wouldn't say I'm full KKK or anything but fuck niggers, seriously.
>>
>>69765126
I work in a school that's 60% black, 35% mexican. It's pretty bad.
>>
>>69769726
>fuck niggers

how do you reconcile this feeling with your childhood friends?
>>
I'm tired of this meme that it's always only black people starting trouble in class and distracting people . It's bullshit. It's not just black people, it's any person that acts like they're from the fucking hood. I've seen many latinos and whites cause trouble in the classroom if not fucking more than black people.
>>
I thought a white dude calling a nigger "son" was racist?
>>
>>69764361
That was pretty solid.
>>
>>69765877
Yeah except there were brown and black troops as well. But I know how mentally challenged some of you redditors are, so I'll let it slide.
>>
>>69766675
t. Nigel Abdul Muhammad Ibn Bakar
>>
File: 1458374457907.jpg (33 KB, 583x390) Image search: [Google]
1458374457907.jpg
33 KB, 583x390
>>69764361
>mfw treating niggers like the children they are works better than any social program ever
>>
>>69770003
His childhood friends were blacks, not niggers.
>>
>>69769278
>You clearly dont interact much with Muslims.

Apart from working in a school with a large number of muslims and living in a majority muslim area you're clearly right.
>>
>>69770003
Haven't seen any of them since childhood, and I'm...older now.

I'm of the blacks vs. niggers school of thought. I saw first hand how they can be if they are raised properly. I think nigger culture is to blame. That issue gets complex fast.
>>
>>69764361
Hahaha this literally proves niggers need fathers.
>>
File: 1459040549615.png (142 KB, 258x272) Image search: [Google]
1459040549615.png
142 KB, 258x272
He is the Ape Whisperer
>>
File: fruit bat kek.jpg (59 KB, 375x323) Image search: [Google]
fruit bat kek.jpg
59 KB, 375x323
>>69771033
Fucking KEEEEK!
>>
>>69770034
I've never seen a white person do what blacks and browns do tho.

We had people from the suburbs when I was going to school. Those people came from very poor backgrounds and they even sold drugs around the school.

They may have disrespected a teacher once or twice or even got into a fight with students but they never lifted a finger on a single teacher.

When african and middle eastern students started coming things started to change as well. I've visited my old school a couple of times and the fear and stress on some teachers on predominantly non-white classrooms is unhealthy.
>>
>>69770649
>>69770764
>blacks=/= niggers

i was just curious if this was your train of thought is all. Would be silly if you were to discount the good people you grew up with due to meeting shit versions of them in your later life.

I do agree in that culture is the biggest reason, take a look at african immigrants to america vs african americans, if they dont pick up the toxic culture of african americans they do very well for themselves. How you get rid of such a destructive and perverse culture should be what needs to be discussed.

I think Sowell was right, the rise of your welfare state leading to more single parents has led to this culture, there was a time when african americans had lower unemployment rates (1930s i think). When you allow a woman to leave her husband and raise a child without a father figure without consequence (the old consequence being you cant afford to eat) this cycle continues.
>>
>>69764529
THIS
>>
File: turk.jpg (61 KB, 330x394) Image search: [Google]
turk.jpg
61 KB, 330x394
>>69765877
Daily issued warning:
Do not reply to the turk
>>
>>69771241
Completely agree.
>>
>>69770744
90% muslim areas that have sharia police, that beat up women who go around without a Hijab? Because that's what my city is like.
>>
>>69771241
Sure, only 1/10 blacks are criminals, but 99.99999999999% are libcucks voting for gibsmedat #freeweed shit. Africans are niggers. Period.
>>
>>69764361
>this is what a real teacher looks like

kid shouldn't be in school
>>
>>69764361
If nigs had fathers they wouldn't be chimping out so much
>>
>>69771614
So what do you propose short of genocide. Its one thing to call people out but another to actually propose something
>>
>>69764361
Hah, if he started yelling like that in my class, he'd be out of the classroom right away. I don't allow shit like that.If they start bitching and complaining I just yell and pound my desk.
>>
>>69764361
And while Jamal chimps out and forces the teacher to stop teaching because he has to deal with this niggers tantrum the rest of the class is disrupted and is worse off.
>>
thats at least 15 minutes class time out the window to calm down a nigger who probably does this everyday
>>
>>69771560
>Because that's what my city is like.

No it isn't.

I'm not American you don't have to lie to me.

I live in an area which is majority muslim and if anyone beat up a woman without a hijab they'd get fucking lynched. and fucking Sharia police? lol sorry mate you're more likely to get struck by lightning than get arrested by the sharia police, they're about as real as unicorn cum.
>>
>>69771905
you idiot, delete this post before the americans catch onto it
>>
>>69769278
> the Holocaust not happening
But the holocaust did happen.
>>
>>69764361
They don't pay well enough for teachers to actually care that much about the kids/job.
>>
>>69772029

The bants have to end eventually y'know....
>>
>>69772439
i cant believe this dutch bloke actually thinks sharia police go around beating up women without hijabs in his country

as much shit this place gives to the left i sometimes forget that the right has its own fucking retards
>>
Predominantly white working class schools in England are equally bad or worse. I despise you sheltered bastards.
>>
>>69771905
fucking

bullshit
>>
File: rantsandraves.png (735 KB, 3384x2324) Image search: [Google]
rantsandraves.png
735 KB, 3384x2324
>>69765468
>>
>>69772581

Nothing is easier to scare than a lower middle-class suburban white American on the internet.
>>
>>69764361

He knows something about chimp psychology.
Maybe he studied animal behavior in college...
>>
>>69772537

They'll believe anything. It's like they have a genetic pre-disposition to accept credulous tabloid sensationalism and unsourced jpegs as sacred facts.
>>
>>69772703
I bet you britfags couldn't even handle the ghettos we got here in 'Mericuh
>>
>>69772784

6X more likely to get robbed in London than in New York.

Disarmed police force. White British people a minority in the city. It's gotten better since the Poles started arriving, but at one point it was a post apocalyptic nightmare.
>>
>>69772988
Too bad New York isn't a ghetto, dumbass

Im talking about Chicago, or DC
>>
>>69772691
this is so sad :*(

i want to help my people /pol/ but idk what to do.
>>
>>69772681

I'm just saying, do you realise that for instance you can go to Tower Hamlets, the most muslim part of the UK, and quite easily go around the place drinking alcohol, dressing immodestly, doing all that shit. I live in a small, northern, British town, totally bog standard, about 60-70% white and the rest is a mix between Pakistanis and Afro-Carribbean, I work as a literacy support worker and/or behaviour support worker (currently literacy, previously BSW) and I have done happily since I left uni in my early 20's. Never seen any sharia police, neighbours are all friendly, never heard of any ISIS or al-qeada bullshit in the communty and I think I've met maybe 2 or 3 people in my whole life who were hardcore fundamentalists with nasty views (and even those guys were against terrorism and killing people) and at the same time I see loads of muslims buying and drinking alcohol, smoking weed, taking ecstasy, partying. The women aren't anything like as passive and held down as you think they are, it's all a fucking act a lot of the time, and I've managed to be a fairly vocal atheist here for 7 years that I've lived on this estate and no-one gives a shit. I suppose the fact they know me, and like I teach a lot of their kids, and they've got trust in me cos of that, gives me an insight that people who aren't from here wouldn't get.

The only thing you'd actually get in trouble for is like burning of Koran in the street or screaming Fuck the Prophet!!! at the top of your lungs, and even then you'd just get slapped for being an anti-social dickhead or arrested by the regular police for breach of the peace. Otherwise it's pretty chilled.
>>
File: 1441225730737.gif (1 MB, 311x240) Image search: [Google]
1441225730737.gif
1 MB, 311x240
>>69771033
>>
>>69773170
The Isis scrubs only show up in areas of dense sand nigger populations. I didn't think Sharia law was a thing (...yet, at least), but people have definitely been killed in the name of honor.

Traditionally, Muslim women are not allowed to talk to anyone outside of their family. In the more dense areas in europe, like Brussels, A lot of the more 'radical' bullshit tends to reappear.
>>
>>69765126
In my life there only was once "outbreak" from student in class. He was mulatto and threw his desk and charged out of the class. Seriously, we're fucked if that breed gets statistically any higher.
>>
>>69773115

Oh, London's far from the worst we've got. There are so many towns in the UK that are just dead. In a few more years it will be like Eastern Europe. Drinking and fighting being the only ways to pass time. No guns to shoot at the range, no ATVs to ride around, no sunshine, no country music, no California to head for, it's grim.
>>
>>69773138
Be an example. Do well in life. When there are events in the community participate, show kids that there are other paths to take in life.

t. Aussie with good aboriginal friend who tries his best to keep kids from going astray
>>
>>69772988
Yea, but y'all are stick disarmed. I don't care how bad you think it is; Most ARMED people here couldn't last a couple hours in the worst of the worst US ghettos. I'm talking like the 5th Ward in Houston, every housing project in New Orleans, the worst parts of SoCal are insane as well. Fuck, Detroit is on its way to being one massive ghetto, and Chicago is on its way to being Detroit. I'm not saying there aren't some hard ass Brits who couldn't manage, or that there aren't some London neighborhoods that Americans would have trouble in. I'm saying I don't think you understand just HOW FUCKED UP some places here are. I'm talking warzones in a literal sense, not hyberbole.
>>
>>69765567
Nigg-
>>69765644
You beat me to it
>>
File: 1459621861719.jpg (14 KB, 480x343) Image search: [Google]
1459621861719.jpg
14 KB, 480x343
>>69773584
it helps if you actually provide examples, you know, other than just saying

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
>>
>>69764361
Even a lion tamer will get bitten eventually
>>
>>69773445
>Traditionally, Muslim women are not allowed to talk to anyone outside of their family

That's horseshit. The muslim population of my town is higher than brussels and I live in the most muslim area in my town. Maybe it does say that in the Qu'ran but out there in the real world no-one I've ever met actually follows that. The women never fuckin' shut up.
>>
>>69773170
>trying this hard
Give up already. Do you realize that majority of /pol/ kids do not even come out from their houses?
>>
>>69773445
>>69773812

Oh yeah and the guys round here are Deobandi muslims from Pakistan, generally much more strict than fucking Moroccans and stuff you getin Belgium
>>
>>69774058

Yeah I get that, sometimes I think I should just start a thread called "meet a muslim" and go round my street saying hi to people.

Just to prove to people you can like walk around in this area and not be instantly beheaded, which is what some Americans seem to think.
>>
File: It's not your fault.jpg (46 KB, 500x243) Image search: [Google]
It's not your fault.jpg
46 KB, 500x243
It's not your fault
>>
Another filthy paki spreading taqiyya sandbarbarian lies
Stop replying to him
>>
>>69774110
>still spilling all our secrets

all i have is shitposting on this board, dont take it away from me
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 600x740) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 600x740
>ITT
>>
>>69773994
>out there in the real world no-one I've ever met actually follows that
My fucking neighbors in upstate NY followed that. Stop talking out your ass.
>>
>>69773994
It's NOT horseshit. The only thing your anecdote tells us is that all the muslims in your area are inbred fucks (what a surprise!) and can therefore all talk to each other without violating the Qu'ran about talking to people outside their family.
>>
File: 1456015338479.png (132 KB, 597x600) Image search: [Google]
1456015338479.png
132 KB, 597x600
>>69768710
My best teacher was this huge fat angry German teacher, the first thing he did when he got in our class, was to complain what a lazy bunch we are, how dirty our class room is, how we all stink and that there are to many people here, but we shouldn't worry about that since he will "cull the herd" soon enough.

He was strict as fuck and he handed failing grades out like candy and made pupils, especially girls, cry on several occasions, for example, if he thought an essay you did was boring and shit he would not sugar coat it and say it to your face in front of everyone, even if someone got the best grade, he would merely acknowledge it as the natural minimum everyone should be able to reach, he also never remembered the names of people.

In our last year, after quite a few had dropped out or had been held back a year, he became really nice on occasion, I guess since we managed to get through his gauntlet of German hell. During the "Matura" our A-levels equivalent, you had to basically specialize in certain subjects, I choose and a few others chose German. We all graduate with the best grade. A few days later our class had a small private party to celebrate our graduation.

>he suddenly shows up
>congratulates everyone who specialized in his subject
>he remembers the full name of everyone
>mfw he shakes my hand
>t.. thanks dad.. I mean Mr. German teacher
>>
>>69765237
Godbless.
>>
File: uncle ben.png (77 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
uncle ben.png
77 KB, 256x256
>>69764361
Ben Garrison does NOT approve of this.
>>
>>69774487
damn son
>>
>>69774487
Cucked
>>
>>69764361

Just break out into a boys II men song it works every time
>>
I'd have just handed him a banana.
>>
>>69774487
sounds like a dick
>>
>>69774487
My old history teacher laughed when we called him Adi because he was like a Führer to us. He went on a rant of muslims and foreigners and threw keys at the Turks we had in class saying they better get used to them because theys will all become no more than janitors.

He was based as fuck. Then the had a heart attack while swimming and drowned. RIP in peices Adi.
>>
>>69771033
holy shit new meme
>>
>>69766264
I love these. There was this tumblrina feminazi hambeast at work who likes to use the office printer to churn out her sjw newsletters. Left them in a stack right in the finish tray so everyone has to sift through it to get their printouts. After too many incidences of wasting time flipping through pictures of Baby Tray and Mike "the gentle giant" Brown staring at me with their dead sociopath eyes just to get my tech docs, I started stapling her entire stack together with the shop stapler as soon as I hear the familiar rumbling of her hideous fat pig thighs down the hall and back to her cubicle, all to the tune of the printer struggling to shit out 100 pages of her commentary on the latest dindu to be put down by animal control. I even put a cover page on it, with goodies I find on /pol (black on white crime statistics, nigger facts, etc).

She later got fired for throwing a shitfit over my creative vandalism of her work and wasting office materials. Always good to add more to my collection.
>>
File: Papyrus_edit_edit_edit.png (762 B, 86x106) Image search: [Google]
Papyrus_edit_edit_edit.png
762 B, 86x106
>>69764361
>Not using violence
fucking faggot
>>
File: ecstacy.jpg (96 KB, 500x568) Image search: [Google]
ecstacy.jpg
96 KB, 500x568
>>69766138
Coldsteel
>>
>>69764361
Good luck doing this in a classroom full of niggers. It would never be this quiet or this orderly.
No way this would work.
>>
>>69773947
An experienced tamer will always recognize that the feral instincts of the beast before him will always be there, waiting for the right trigger to violently make its presence known. An experienced tamer is always on guard.

>Around blacks, never relax
>>
>>69766675
lol you're such a liar.
>>
>>69764361
"your upset now lets get out of here" lol, escort the angry retard away

what is this baby sitting bullshit
>>
>>69764361
It seem like most of the classroom isn't black. That's why he stood down

You do know that the magnitude of chimp out is directly proportional to the number of niggers within a constant space
>>
>>69764361

All teachers are female. Thats the issue.
>>
>>69764361

The dindu weesperer.
>>
>>69764361
Meanwhile the nigglets in Minnesota are assaulting teachers left and right
>>
>>69765868
Warning: Negro blood detected. Execute order 1488. Purification initiated.
>>
>>69764361
Putting hands on him without his consent. That's sexual assault.
>>
>>69773170
Hahahaha

Cu-ck'd hard.

I'll be enjoying my freedom over here sissy boy.
>>
>>69765868
>no timestamp
>>
>>69764361
A majority sucked or are useless women, I use to be a teacher's assistant as part of my internship, I went to SoCal to do it because I wanted to do some kind of "change", here's how it went, the majority of the school was 60% hispanic, 30% black with some asian students and other ones, no whites, The black kids were probably the ones I saw the most in the dean's office or getting caught for truancy, the latino kids followed behind them, there was alot of animosity between the "urbanized" latino kids and black kids aka brawls, shout offs, or casual racism, besides the asian kids, there were only a handful of kids that actually gave me some glimers of hope, most were girls and a few guys, I remember this one time I got told to help a history teacher, ironically quit a year later, made the students do individual projects on unique cultures from around the globe, only a few did it, the majority didn't do it, and this one metalhead looking guy did a report on nordic culture, which honestly surprised me that he knew about it, motherfucker actually dyed his long hair blonde, made a make-shift viking helmet and put on some folk metal, I felt bad for the guy because the black kids kept calling him a bitch or faggot, while the others said some things in spanish like "puto" or "pinche maricon", it looked like he put alot thought into it, eventually the teacher snapped because of the interruptions and stopped the entire class, a majority of those kids dropped out, I saw him at graduation, he walked with honors, I felt happy for him, I left eventually and moved to Simi Valley, I'm not gonna say all that come out of inner city schools are complete failures but those places are just black holes for education with a really rare amount of those that truly shine.
>>
>>69764361
>Ceaser the nigger whisperer
>>
File: 1459579104205.jpg (128 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459579104205.jpg
128 KB, 1920x1080
>>69764361
>yo chill out
Cultural appropriation. I hope this teacher gets fired.
>>
>>69774487
We had a chemistry teacher like that.
When he introduced us to alcohols he just sat behind his desk drinking his 90% ethanol out of the bottle praising it's good taste.
>>
>>69765126
What the fuck is wrong with the world. I went through elementary, middle and high school and NEVER experienced someone chimping out.

Although, I went to private schools... that may be why.
>>
>>69764687
If the students weren't chimpanzees and actually wanted to be in the classroom it wouldn't be a problem

What kind of cuck wants more male teachers to fix chimpout rather than a chimp removal squad and a return to gentler times?

>>69764919
When they have 9000 kids and bring them to nursery it's so much fun dealing with them. Black teenage retard parents are really supportive of their kids education, the rules of school and society and totally don't dress their kid like a gangster and praise and encourage behaviour that puts him in perpetual conflict with the staff .
>>
>>69765126
It's not normal, it's normalised. Completely different
And are the 60% whites trash as fuck or gypos
>>
>>69764361
This happens several times a week in school, kids are more willing to get aggressive because of the "hold me back" effect

It usually ends with them saying "you're not my dad!" Hence revealing their daddy problems
>>
>>69764361
>teacher holds up groid from fulfilling its destiny of increasing the local correctional center's profits
>teacher uses a beta tone the whole way through with a high-pitched voice at times
Teacher is shit.
>>
File: asdadasddadadasdasd.jpg (100 KB, 962x514) Image search: [Google]
asdadasddadadasdasd.jpg
100 KB, 962x514
>>
>>69766675
Inner London primary teacher.
The kids are all lovely but come with cultural baggage. I suspect people get socially anxious at a rate of immigration that fucks integration and social cohesion in the arse and leads to nightmares planning Christmas, robed bearde men pressuring otherwise integrated families to wear burkhas, the kids to be banned from learning music singing or art and generally shit stirring enough for the local imam to be called in.
In less than 3 years.
Wonderful. Nothing to worry about.

Why would anyone get worried about an influx of foriegnets? So racist, so hilarious.

Do you honestly think that the sudde tilt in demographics towards Africans and Muslims is going to improve society? Unless you eliminated their home , cultural and family influences, theyre not going to grow up with your liberal values. School cannot compensate for it no matter how much you want it to. Only time and integration with a larger host population can do that.
Both things are lacking.

Smug cunt pretending peoples legit concerns that influxes of people from less liberal cultures shall we say might impact their own aren't valid. How will yours hold up in ten years time?
>>
>>69764361
they left the profession when they got tired of having chairs thrown at them
>>
This guy gets respect because he's big. That's it.
>>
Teachers have to raise the kid instead of teach him. Why can't nigs be decent parents?
>>
File: nigger.png (716 KB, 600x585) Image search: [Google]
nigger.png
716 KB, 600x585
>>69765868
Obviously shooped.

Here's the original, faggot.
>>
>>69764710
>The whole of black culture boils down to daddy issues.
You can thank U.S. drug policy and system racism for that. When black men are being thrown in jail in disproportionate numbers for drug offenses and they can't find a job because employers are 50% more likely to hire an equally qualified white candidate instead, then you end up with a situation where too many young blacks are being raised in broken homes.
>>
>>69781170
0/10 Stop trying to be Canadien.
>>
>>69764361
>teacher touching student
Couldn't that bring him in trouble?
>>
>>69781170
>black men are being thrown in jail in disproportionate numbers for drug offenses

Black men are disproportionate criminals - by a large margin. Cops use drug offenses to put away dangerous black criminals. It would be bizarre if the rates were proportional given how disproportional black crime is.

>employers are 50% more likely to hire an equally qualified white candidate

The mistake is thinking that employability is everything that's on a resume. It isn't. For example, if you compare the job performance of a black college graduate to a white high school graduate, it's similar.
>>
>>69773170
As a secondary school teacher I don't think youcome into contact with the family as much. I got sick of helping mums who'd disappeared to Algeria for months because the dad took her passports, consequences of domestic violence, women not allowed to tell off their male children who hit staff who dare suggest they tidy up at tidy up time, African parents who beat their kids because they've wet themselves at school, who offer to beat them for you if they're 'naughty', dealing with behaviour consequences of kids raised like this who don't respect you for half the year because you don't scream at them or hit them

There's been a fuck of a lot gone into those kids before they can sit like humans and keep their non liberal beliefs to themselves

Can't wait till theyre the majority. Open the borders, why should anyone be from anywhere, community is a social construct

Because you're OK. It's all on.
>>
>>69781170

Yes Jamal, I know, it's da ebul gubments fault you can't follow the law. Das rite.
>>
>>69765922
Like, >muh shekels fishy?
>>
>>69765868
you definitely have nigger blood in yu, those darker pigment segments around your eyes are an indication to it.
>>
File: 1459300972627.jpg (467 KB, 843x843) Image search: [Google]
1459300972627.jpg
467 KB, 843x843
>>69766675
>is parental income
Except this has been disproven in every study ever.
>>
File: Teaching Black Students.jpg (2 MB, 1303x4720) Image search: [Google]
Teaching Black Students.jpg
2 MB, 1303x4720
>>69765468
I got you sempai.
>>
>>69764529
If the teacher shows some backbone at the beginning of his relationship with these people, he wouldn't have to worry.

This teacher is decidedly firm and doesn't take any crap. Even if the big had socked him, this guy probably would have kept going on the way he was.
>>
>>69774989
Sounds like G-d settled him.
>>
>>69764919
I remember years ago when I took civics in high school, which is a required half credit in Ontario.
The content was about how to be a proper citizen and vote. The class was filled with nigs.
Multiple times, almost too many to count, they'd jump up on their desks making spastic "dance" moves while blaring some dindu song out of their iPhone they stole.
The teacher was an elderly woman and couldn't handle this kind of stuff. The principal of the school had to come in to get these nogs. I think the principal visited our class a record number of times.
>>
>>69764361
>tfw not growing up around niggers
I didn't know just how well I had it. The worst I had were prairie niggers and even then, only like 2 incidents my entire school life. Once in 4th grade where a real gigga prairie nigga threw a chair at a teacher, and once in 6th grade when one fought a kid on the playground.
>>
he's like the dog whisperer, but with lower lifeforms
>>
File: nigger teach4america.png (80 KB, 1093x660) Image search: [Google]
nigger teach4america.png
80 KB, 1093x660
>>69781900
>>
>>69775164
Isn't it time for you to pray, Mehmet?
>>
>>69775102

Hello Leaf,

This never happened. Stop lying.

t. a Burger
>>
File: 1452332141024.png (10 KB, 579x714) Image search: [Google]
1452332141024.png
10 KB, 579x714
>>69765126
You might be able to diffuse a verbal outbreak, but can you diffuse young Ahmed's clock when he brings it for show and tell?
>>
>>69764361
look at me
look at me
i'm the dindu now
>>
>>69766340
He's getting paid for it, not necessarily a cuck.
>>
>>69764361
I have a theory that the black people chimp out like that because they don't have any fathers which can talk some sense into them.

Black people don't behave like that here, never seen. Because Africans stay together. But I have seen "problem children" acting out like that, most often native norwegians because nearly all mothers here are single mothers.
>>
>>69765126
>Adolescent male kids have outbursts of anger from time to time

What? No, that's not normal you chav.
>>
>>69764361
>no dad at home

what a surprise.
>>
>>69765126
Meh, I went to an 80% black high school and it wasn't really that bad. We had a bad reputation but the school and my classmates were actually pretty nice, I still talk to a few them to this day, 10 years later
>>
>>69764495
Their fault for not being smart enough to take all honors classes like I did. No niggers in there.
>>
>>69765126
>totally normal behaviour
Yeah, for blacks and muslims maybe. I went to a school that was 95% ethnic German, and we never had to deal with stupid shit like that. Decent people behave decently, it's not just "teens being teens".
>>
>>69764677
In 7th grade I went from an elementary school with 2 mixed black brothers who were whiter than me, to a junior high that was like 25% black. In 7th grade a 16 year old 7th grader punched our gay English teacher in the face.
>>
>>69773170
>you can go to Tower Hamlets, the most muslim part of the UK, and quite easily go around the place drinking alcohol, dressing immodestly, doing all that shit

have you ever actually tried doing that? Because I'm guessing you haven't.
>>
>>69765606
50+ years ago. Most blacks were lynched by other blacks. Was during segregation and their was no black jails and they policed themselves. Also, whites who were criminals were lynched by blacks too. Lynching like slavery is mostly liberal myths. Only like 3000-5000 lynchinggs over a 100 year period with 1/3-1/4 white people were lynched. So was like 30-50 a year for the whole country.
>>
>>69766675
>Furthermore, working with kids from a variety of races from a young age for last 10 years or so I kinda see with my own eyes how there's a very weak correlation between race and intelligence

The IQ gap between races increases with age, which is consistent with genetic explanation because the heritability of IQ increases with age. If you teach young children, the gap will be much smaller than with adults.

I hate faggots that try to make factual statements on Intelligence from their personal experiences, when there are hundreds of studies on this subject that provide a much more informative and complete picture.

https://www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
>>
>>69785035

That's not the only problem with his claim; it's subject to heavy statistical bias, which I'm too lazy to outline right now.
>>
>>69781170
>my dad never taught me how to be responsible for myself so instead of admitting laziness or negligence on my own part I'll blame systematic racism
what an incredibly bleak life you must live, believing that everything that happens to you is out of your control. you must feel like a plastic bag in a windstorm
>>
>>69785124
His whole post is a collection of uninformed liberal talking points that not even environmentalist intelligence researchers like Flynn would describe as having any merit or substance (on the subject of group differences in IQ).

It's probably bait but with normies those are the kinds of arguments you'd actually get in the real world.

>arguing from your personal experience at a single school

seriously?

> there's a very weak correlation between race and intelligence
Less than 16% of african americans have the IQ of an average white american.

>that the greatest variation (at least statistically) is within racial groups not between them

what is this even supposed to imply?

>the only truly reliable indicator of a childs achievement prior to them coming to the school is parental income

This is absolute bollocks

emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/Intelligence-and-educational-achievement.pdf

>...
>>
>>69785810
>16% of african americans have the IQ of an average white american.

or higher
>>
>>69764361
Fucking nigger.
>>
>>69775859

kek.

mexico the wall just got 10 feet shorter
>>
>>69785927
I take back that comment... after watching the video again, it's clear that the teacher assaulted Jaqueez.
>>
>>69784259
We had 2 tokens.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.