[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you want to make abortion illegal when making abortion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Why do you want to make abortion illegal when making abortion illegal violates the woman's inalienable rights and causes widespread poverty and a significant uptick in crime?
Even if most mothers were to abandon their non-aborted kids at the hospital, who is going to pay for their living? How are they going to deal with the mental issues of being abandoned kids? What are they going to do when they're defective adults, if they get to that age?
Also why do people who hate abortion hate birth control for women as well? It's like you hate women and want to make them suffer for no reason.
>>
>>69764110
Stop fucking 20 guys at once. Problem solved.
>>
>>69764332
You don't need to fuck 20 guys to get pregnant, retard.
>>
Murdering someone is not an inalienable right.
>>
>>69764110
because your whole argument assumes that those babies had to be conceived in the first place, not counting rape

make responsible decisions and you generally won't be put into that situation

you don't get to kill someone because you fucked up
>>
>>69764110
Also, I don't agree with the idea that they'd be better off dead than in a subpar upbringing. There are waiting lists to adopt babies

>Also why do people who hate abortion hate birth control for women as well?
generally those are religious people who don't agree with their tax dollars going towards women being sluts, because they know that inevitably leads to unwanted pregnancies, and therefore more abortions
>>
abortion isnt going away any more than firearms are. just one of those issues that gets talked about around election time. no worries breh
>>
>>69764332
this, stop being a slut, problem solved
there's a reason single mothers often are dumb whores with 3-4 kids and different fathers, they literally spread their legs for anything that asks
>>
>>69764110
Wow you are describing exactly the world before abortion was legal
>>
>>69764110
>making abortion illegal violates the woman's inalienable rights
It does no such thing. Because there is no such thing. The only reason abortion should remain legal is that it's mostly niggers doing it.
>>
The right to life trumps the right to be a whore. Period.

Supporting abortion essentially means you support a woman being allowed to be a nasty ass slut without consequence at the expense of the life of an innocent.
>>
>>69764905
Body autonomy is. Women's bodies re not your property.

>make responsible decisions and you generally won't be put into that situation
So if a woman wants only one child in her marriage she should never have sex with her husband? A girlfriend should blindly jump into marriage with a boyfriend she doesn't know she's sexually compatible with to divorce him after he's revealed himself an utter failure?

>generally those are religious people who don't agree with their tax dollars going towards women being sluts
Married women and engaged women use birth control too because they want intimacy with their husbands/fiancés but don't want children. Religious people think women in official relationships are sluts?

>because they know that inevitably leads to unwanted pregnancies, and therefore more abortions
False. My mother always took the pill and never had an unwanted pregnancy. She would have gotten abortions if she couldn't have taken the pill during all of her marriage, since she didn't want children other than me. Lack of birth control is what causes more abortions.
>>
>>69765964
Right to life does not trump right to body autonomy. In fact the rights of a formed person trump those of an
unformed one.

Do you think married and engaged women are whores?
>>
>>69765906
Yes there is such thing. If there is no unalienable right to body autonomy there is no unalienable right to life either.
>>
>>69765438
>stop being a slut
I'm a virgin. I only plan to have sex with my fiancé who has given me an engagement ring already, presented me as the girl he's going to marry to his family, presented him to my family etc. I still don't want children for the foreseeable future. Are you saying I should break up with him since a sexless relationship is not a relationship? Marriage doesn't change anything, I don't plan on having more than 1 child after marriage.
>>
>>69764110
Men and Women should be responsible enough to understand safe sex, and that condoms are one of the best ways to prevent pregnancies. This is like laws against murder, it's morally wrong. You decide to let Jamal screw you and not think ahead enough to buy condoms, or consider birth control, to prevent an unwanted pregnancy.

To me Abortion is only justified when it's a rape baby, and the carrier did not want it in the first place, and a fetus with a major disability, because no child should ever have to go through that kind of suffering for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>69766721
Condoms are not the best practice for safe sex. The pill is. The pill is much more beneficial for the woman than the condom, since 1) it's under her control, 2) it works on her and doesn't leave chances up to the man, 3) it has a higher success rate than the condom, and 4) it has plenty of beneficial side effects such as eliminating menstrual pain. The condom can break or be ripped off. The pill once digested there's no stopping its effects. I would not have sex with someone who pushed for only using the condom, it's too risky and it makes the man untrustworthy. The condom is only better for preventing stds, not for preventing pregnancies. Why do you people always jump to the inferior method when the pill is objectively superior?
>>
>>69766196
what kind of shitstain of a person would kill their kid when they are literally in a situation where bearing children is implied

even if they don't want any (more) children, couples who are still having sex will get permanent birth control
>>
>>69767537
What permanent birth control? Faulty, risky condoms that putthe woman's decision in jeopardy? Doesn't sound very efficient or thought-out to me. I'd rather divorce my husband than have sex without my pill. Also wasn't birth control for sluts?
>>
>>69767537
Simple. I refuse to have sex when I'm not on the pill. My husband wants sex. Either we divorce, or he rapes me. Do you think I should be forced to carry to term the spawn of my rapist?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.