[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time Travel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9
If you had the chance to influence one event in history, what would you choose? Kill someone? Advise for or against an action, or help in a scientific breakthrough way ahead of its time?

For me, I would travel back to the signing of the Constitution and mandate that we maintain complete sovereignty and that no private entity can take control of the issuing of currency from the US Government.
>>
>>69763802
I would save Frederick Barbarossa from drowning in 1190, adding another 100,000 men, including 20,000 knights, to the Crusader army heading towards the Holy Land. Saladin is crushed, the Ayyubids are left broken, Israel becomes one big crusader state, and the Holy Roman Empire gets an enormous shot in the arm in terms of military and political power.
>>
>>69763802
Tell the Founders to limit the power of the courts/ make state rights more powerful, banish jews and ciztenship for whites only.
Also take Baby Marxs and throw him down a Well
>>
I'd go back in time until I found the french common ancestor and then I'd kill him.
>>
>hey guys, add another sentence to the 2nd amendment
>"YES, THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS IS FUCKING RESERVED TO THE FUCKING PEOPLE, NOT A STATE RUN MILITIA YOU FAGS."
>>
>>69766982

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Federalism?wprov=sfla1
>>
>>69763802
I choose null

what is is what is
>>
>>69763802
Tell the kings in the medieval times that there are only two genders.
>>
>>69763802

I have this idea guys, so Lincoln is supposed to go to a theatre in 1865, my plan is, I'm gonna sneak up on him, shoot him in the back of the head, frame some other guy, and I can come back and I have successfully taken revenge for the Civil War!
>>
>>69763802
>Kill someone?
Kill this piece of shit.

Benjamin Netanyahu
>>
>>69763802
I would go back and kill moohammads generals right after his death so they lose to the revolt.
Islam still existed but was fringe.
>>
>>69767151
Waste of time, he's dead now. No need to go back in time to kill someone who is already dead.
>>
File: 1414064438921.jpg (225 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1414064438921.jpg
225 KB, 960x1280
I am torn between:
>murdering Karl Marx
>murdering Henry Kissinger
>murdering George Soros

Then there is also delivery of blueprints for modern tanks and planes to uncle Adolf.
>>
File: danny_joins_game_grumps.png (160 KB, 1209x1106) Image search: [Google]
danny_joins_game_grumps.png
160 KB, 1209x1106
>>69766982
>>69768835
>>69769374

They are just symptoms. Why not go back and stop this?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian%E2%80%93Jewish_reconciliation
>>
>>69763802
I would be Jesus's 13th Disciple.
>>
File: images (6).jpg (7 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
7 KB, 260x194
>>69763802
>Grab "How Hitler could have won the Second World War"
>Give book to Hitler and Generals
>wait patiently
>Axis btfo our of red menace and free Eastern Europe
>soon England shows up at one of the many peace talks extended to them
>UK joins alliance with Third Reich and Europe enters peace
>FDR dies crying as his plans didn't do shit for economy
>Europe advances more than other nations, moon base and state of the art technology
>Europe is safe from political correctness, liberalization, invasion by people from shit hole countries and a safe haven for people willing to work and actually live life.
>Mfw if only.
>>
>Go back to Tsar Ivan Alexander's time
>teach them how to make bombs, automatic weapons, treating wounds, electricity, etc
>na 15 moreta
>na 3 okeana
>na 7 kontinenta
>na 7 planeti
>na 30 galaktiki
>>
Nothing. This country deserves everything it is getting. We were the undisputed power in the world. To let that slip is unforgivable.

All the great British men that will ever be have lived and died. We do not deserve a second chance.
>>
>>69763802
>I'd make sure the Byzantine empire never collapsed
>>
Kill Saul of Tarsus for Kek, lord of chaos.
>>
i would make PLC never even consider elective monarchy and pseudo-democracy
>>
I would kill John W Booth, because then Lincoln (as much as I dislike his tyrannical grab for southern taxpayers) would follow thru with his black deportation plan
>>
File: 1459295211909.png (118 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
1459295211909.png
118 KB, 410x410
>>69763802

Kill Muhammad.
>>
shoot lee harvey oswald before he shot jfk.
>>
>>69763802
OP thats already part of the constitution. The federal reserve is an illegal entity.
So Don should deport banks.
>>
File: 4L_t0YAjh6b.jpg (45 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
4L_t0YAjh6b.jpg
45 KB, 720x720
>>69763802
Kill Muhammad's great grandparents as children.
>>
Would go back to medieval times when the great Duchy existed and gave them scientific breakthru of modern weaponry.
>>
Avert the French Revolution somehow.

Take back a copy of Maxwell's equations to the 18th century so we'd already have the internet by the time Queen Victoria came around.

I'd go to Ancient Rome but it'd be high risk since I don't speak Roman and it's likely their civilisation was doomed anyway.

Also, I'd probably help Napoleon out by telling him not to go on his Russian mission. or help Hitler out in some way by either telling him to cool his shit down severely or showing him footage of what happens when he loses.
>>
I'd kill every bolshevik ever existed
>>
>>69772500
based
>>
kill friars against teaching the natives Spanish language so we'll be the spics of asia
>>
File: 1442586515025.png (184 KB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
1442586515025.png
184 KB, 659x609
>>69763802
I'd go back to Nazi Germany, kidnap Hitler, then I'd travel further back in time to the American revolution and kill Washington or Frankfur or whatever is the name of the guy that created America and replace him with Hitler.
>>
>>69763802
I would have saved James Gandolfini.
>>
Travel back to WW1, somehow get on the plane carring the japan nukes.

Nuke mecca twice.
>>
File: 1458758362144 (1).png (269 KB, 500x514) Image search: [Google]
1458758362144 (1).png
269 KB, 500x514
>Go back to 1933, take with me a laptop and a few books regarding history, economy and technology, and the construction plan for a black and white printer (distributing infos from the laptop)
>Give germany the technology for war which they actually can produce rather easy, together with geopolitical information, goals of his enemies etc
>Through nukes, jet engine bombers, heat seeking missiles, radio controlled intercontinental missiles and so on, Soviets will be BTFO and the people freed from communism
>Also BTFO France, Britain and the US and force them to surrender (should be easy with said technology at that time)
>Terms of surrender include: Get all jews out of your countries, they will ALL be deported to madagascar. Also destory the banking system, kill all the big ones like rothschild, morgan, rockefeller etc, nationalize the FED and give out money without interest. Creation of think tanks will be illegal. And some other stuff
>Give the countries back to their people so they can live without debt-slavery
>Germany keeps some Lebensraum to the east (so that they have some oil fields), meaning poland will be much smaller than today, probably some other countries too. But they all will have there living space where they can live in peace and take care of their culture and prosper
>Create the united states of Europe with germany having advanced technology by 40-50 years ahead of the rest
>Make sure to reduce/keep low populations in China, India and Africa, donĀ“t waste resources on the planet. Seal off Africa and never give them any weapons, this shithole is beyond help (also US niggers will be deported to somewhere else and BUILD WALL to mexico)
>>
>>69769374

This. I would also add - kill the Rothschilds and the founder of the Freemasons Joseph Gabriel Findel. Also killing Marx isn't enough. One should kill Engels as well, as well as the leaders of the French Revolution.
>>
>>69774921
You sure you're allowed to say that, Hans?
>>
>>69774921
Don't deport the Judens to Madagadcar. If they are still on this planet there is still chance for recovery. Eliminate them.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.