[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We will make Japan america!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1452441801652.png (107 KB, 399x536) Image search: [Google]
1452441801652.png
107 KB, 399x536
I have reason to worship america.

America is currently greatest country in the world(economically, politically and culturally superpower).
and Japan lose the WWⅡ against them.

so I think It is good for Japan to built a nation like america

I have 5 plans.

1. Accept immigrants from various countries like america did
2.abolish emperor and outdated tradition.(let's create glorious republic!)
3.invest fastfood stores so people do not waste time on cooking shits
4.make woman equal to man(in other words, accept feminism)
5.abolish economical regulations such as no building in old town such as kyoto. so we can destory shitty culture and replace it with new, urban and 21th century industries and building.

Do you have any other ideas to make Japan great? man
>>
>>69763514
ban anime
>>
>>69763514
Make guns legal and import niggers.
>>
The problem with every economy right now is that it relies on impossible levels of growth, that's why European nations support illegal immigration of Muslims and why USA accepts the illegal immigration of Mexico. If a country is not increasing in it's population, it's economy begins to lose momentum.

Personally, I think this is the natural order. We were never meant to be packed in like sardines like the Indians and the Chinese are doing. Eventually you need to just accept a sustainable population.

Getting to the point, I think Japan is suffering from a natural decrease in population, and also artificial issues that are causing reductions that are too great. I think you're probably just a proxy, but on a serious note, I hope Japan doesn't change much.
>>
You will literally fuck your country to death if you do that. Go live in Tokyo if you want a soulless urban American livestyle.

Shit Nippon, get it together.
>>
>>69763514
Start fucking Japanese women Nip, don't let in immigrants you will regret it.
>>
>>69763514
Can you just off yourself already, you zainichi fuck?
>>
t. Service man
>>
File: 1290072107255.jpg (34 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1290072107255.jpg
34 KB, 604x453
MODS, can we ban this proxy-abusing faggot? Shit's boring as fuck.
>>
>>69763514
sorry Japan you don't have the oil
>>
>>69763514

Don't let anyone into the country you fucks.
Stay as the homogeneous example of high life expectancy and low crime rate.

You have a paradise there you stupid fucks.

TENS OF MILLIONS OF NIGGERS IN AMERICA

JUST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZv566IqFk
>>
Japan doesn't have enough oil
>>
File: ok cat.jpg (40 KB, 552x594) Image search: [Google]
ok cat.jpg
40 KB, 552x594
>>69763514
>people keep falling for this shitty proxy troll
>>
>>69764212
holy shit I thought this image was 3 pigs
>>
>almost defeat enemies in a war of 32x3
>might have been something that we did wrong, maybe if we copy them we can have a chance next time
You are the voice of reason, OP.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.