[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are people born racist or is racism taught?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: 1451305098109.jpg (32 KB, 400x567) Image search: [Google]
1451305098109.jpg
32 KB, 400x567
>>
File: 1428201970891.jpg (27 KB, 341x341) Image search: [Google]
1428201970891.jpg
27 KB, 341x341
Does a child realize a Pitbull is less intelligent and more aggressive than a Border Collie?
>>
It's honestly the logical realization of any sane human being.
>>
File: image.jpg (249 KB, 1236x776) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249 KB, 1236x776
It occurs naturally over time as one is exposed to the melanin enriched.
>>
File: niggerchink.png (536 KB, 500x609) Image search: [Google]
niggerchink.png
536 KB, 500x609
>>69763185
From a biological/evolutionary standpoint, I can see how people can be inherently racist

>be born bird
>see cat
>"oh hi there"
>get eaten
>be other bird
>see cat
>"it's different, I should probably leave"
>live

Same can be said for humans even
>pic related, niggers see their first chink
>>
>>69763185
Pattern recognition is learned.
Fixating on racial issues and making decisions based on racial factors is taught in college.
>>
>>69763185

Learn from experience.

I wasn't racist as a kid. Grew up in Chicago and well you learn things.

There are some good black people out there. Sad thing is they are usually the ones who end up dead by their own kind.
>>
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3925826/#!po=7.89474

>In 2005, Kosfeld et al. published their now seminal paper showing that intranasal oxytocin (OXT) administration increased interpersonal trust. This finding spawned broad interest into the effects of OXT on social and emotional behavior in humans and its implications for translational medicine. Over the years OXT has gained the reputation of facilitating empathy and affiliation, based on early findings reporting beneficial effects of OXT on trust, social support, and processing social information. This view is supported by studies showing that OXT improves cognitive empathic abilities such as mindreading and recognizing positive emotional expressions. As a result of these positive effects on social behavior, there has been considerable speculation about OXT’s therapeutic potential in people with social and emotional disabilities.

>This prosocial view of OXT has been challenged by findings showing that the effects of OXT are strongly context-dependent.

>For example, OXT has also been shown to increase…defensiveness toward out-group members and increased in-group conformity.

>Although this ethnocentrism might be considered prosocial within one’s own group defensiveness toward an out-group is not, and extreme ethnocentrism often leads to nationalism or even racism.

>Furthermore, ethnocentrism occurs naturally in the normal population: under normal circumstances people tend to favor their own group over out-group members. Thus, interaction with in-group members is generally considered more rewarding. Also, a negative interaction with out-group members may constitute a form of negative feedback compared to positive interaction with in-group members. Our model predicts that administration of OXT would increase these differences. It strengthens the rewarding type of interaction and reinforces the effect of negative feedback. In this context, OXT indeed promotes ethnocentrism.
>>
>>69763185

racial ingroup/outgroup dynamics definitely have a genetic component but it is historically minuscule when compared to the power of religion, ideology, self-interest, etc

this is why the genetic extremes push so hard for a racial ideology, it is the only way they could ever hope to compete

sadly race will mean nothing within our lifetime. it will be replaced by a far more meaningful cultural battle, the same battle the race obsessed unknowingly were fighting the entire time
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 800x601) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 800x601
>>69763562
Now you know why niggers are niggers. They have killed off the all of the intelligent ones over time. They selectively breed for stupidity.
>>
>>69763185
We're born xenophobic, it's a natural defense to protect your family from intruders and to keep your bloodline healthy?

Anybody who denies it is basically a traitor to his own nature.
>>
>>69763185
It's like fire, no matter how many times you say to kid to not touch hot plate,one day it will touch it anyway and from that day it'll be careful about hot things, niggers are same, if most experiences with niggers are negative (which they are no matter what SJWs say) then you'll start to treat them like fire.
>>
>>69763185

What the fuck is up with her eyes?
>>
If you have never seen a nigger, you will probably feel weird around them. But the hate comes from living with them.
>>
If you're white, raised by whites and grow around whites, you will prefer whites. If you're white, raised by blacks and grow up around blacks you will prefer blacks. Despite what liberals says you are not born racist, it's something you become from experience over time, it's the same with trust of doctors or police or even certain foods. People get different types of biases throughout their lives, not just those regarding race.
>>
Both.
Racism is instinctual, and race is biological.
We can learn more about how to optimize out racial discriminations throughout life, but even if we pretended that race didn't exist, children would still be naturally racist.
It's when you forcefully brainwash them into believing there's no such thing as the biological fact of race, that you get the result of "color-blindness". And at that point, people are just delusional and as we've seen in Sweden, their delusions get them raped and murdered.
>>
File: 1451398074470.jpg (343 KB, 1109x1355) Image search: [Google]
1451398074470.jpg
343 KB, 1109x1355
>>69763852
>>
>>69763901
"How to optimize *Our* racial discriminations"
>>
>>69763185
Racism is simply a pathologization of a very normal instinct, preference for your own kind. All biological life forms breeding in and out groups, all the way down to bacteria. It is a function of nature itself. It's also the Jews greatest strength, it's what held them together as a people without a country for so long. But Jewish psychologists decided to undermine this instinct in the white non Jew goyim by creating the concept of 'racism'. The greatest tricks the Jews ever played in our modern era was convincing Whites that racism is an issue of morality, rather than one of objective fact to be argued for or against based on evidence and science. What was their greatest strength as a people, they would forbid in others. It's really nothing more than an old Commie scam to demonise his opponents and stop people talking about certain issues., the word itself was even coined by notorious Jewish commie rat Leon Trotsky (aka Lev Bronstein). Racism is showing a preference for your own race, something which is instinctual common sense. If it wasn’t instinctual then there would be no need for diversity training, Forced mixing of schools, affirmative action, racism laws, hate laws, etc. etc. Does Japan have problems with racism? No, because it is homogenous. Does Iceland have problems with racism? No, because it is homogenous. Racism is caused by forcing separate races to live together in the same space, so by advocating separation, we are the only ones advocating a true end to racism. History has shown it has NEVER worked (Babylon, Rome, Haiti, Egypt) as a few examples.
>>
>>69763185
This reminds me, one of my red head friends married a Mexican guy. RIP those genes.
>>
>>69763905
>Because she is Japanese she never met niggers
She has probably seen more than me.
>>
>>69764043
sshes korean foo
she was raised in america
>>
>>69763185
"Racism" is the natural conclusion an unindoctrinated, free-thinking mind will reach. The belief that all races are equal is something that needs to be taught and reinforced continuously, as reality is constantly contradicting the ideology.
>>
>>69763185

Both, you naturally identify with people that are like you and then take into subconscious consideration the differences you find in other people through experience.

This is why your libest of libcucks who live in whitest of neighborhoods have their beliefs.
>>
>>69763185
The fact that it isn't as rampant as it used to be should be evident that it is something taught.
>>69763323
The children I've seen don't fuck around with any dog that isn't absolutely tiny. They destroy cats though.
>>
>>69763185
racism is innate, "tolerance" is acquired
>>
>>69763185

people are born with biases that make them identify with what's familiar to them.

this exists because evolution has proven such biases to be beneficial.

>someone who looks different from you may be from an enemy tribe, someone who looks different may have genetic defects and genetically inferior, etc.

Don't blame the children. Their instincts are only telling them to survive.

That being said, bias can turn into full-blown racism if their experiences with other races bolster this small bias.

>i.e. when I was a kid, the only black kid in my class shoved one of those "sticky hand toys" in his own ass and pushed it out in front of me. He was literally a crack baby.

>Had a dark hispanic friend who tried to steal ALL of my Pokemon cards, not even one or two, he thought he could take the whole goddamn binder

>had a black friend in middleschool who was thuggish and randomly tried to intimidate me so we ended up fighting (I won both times because I have championship boxer genetics on both sides of my family)

So yeah, my experiences made me a little racist by today's liberal definitions.

That being said, I still have one black friend that's given me no reasons to dislike him. He is very well bred and from a very successful family. Old money. I assume he's one of the good ones, but my guard is always a bit up.
>>
>>69763715
>traitor to his own nature
This means nothing. Everyone is a traitor to their nature. That is what being civilized means.
>>
>>69763323
>being bad with dogs

I should have known you're muslim by the flag.
>>
>>69763185
both

it's natural and most people reinforce it regardless of them trying or thinking about it
>>
>>69763783

Baby dolls receiving baby dolls
>>
>>69763185
anyone have the .gif of this?
>>
File: JUICY.png (182 KB, 428x500) Image search: [Google]
JUICY.png
182 KB, 428x500
Who /JUICY/ here?
>>
>>69763185
god that girl is fucking cute
>>
>>69764206
The fact that its so aggressively taught to be wrong couldn't possibly have any thing to do with that right?
>>
>>69763185
anyone who says "racism" is learned is a moron and need to take some psych classes

ALL humans have a biological imperative to prefer their in-group
>>
>>69763892
>If you're white, raised by blacks and grow up around blacks you will prefer blacks.

That's just survival instinct
>>
>>69764071
at least two k-pop stars went to my high school in california. one used to be huge in the 90's
>>
>>69763892
if you're a white kid growing up around a bunch of white people. when you see your first black kid you're going to be frightened/wary of it, even without having known about their existence beforehand. we are born racist for our own benefit
>>
>>69763185
anyone have the actual vid? it's pretty funny
>>
>>69763185
children are shitty people in general, so I don't see why not

we parent them out of their shitty habits, so I don't think it matters whether they're born that way or not. We teach them it's wrong regardless
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.