[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Membership in the Mormon church has more than doubled since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: mormon.png (112 KB, 887x795) Image search: [Google]
mormon.png
112 KB, 887x795
>Membership in the Mormon church has more than doubled since the 1980s.
>In 2010 Goldman Sachs hired 31 grads from Brigham Young University — the same number hired from Wharton.
>Mormons are disproportionately represented in the CIA. A recruiter told the Salt Lake Tribune that returned Mormon missionaries are valued for their foreign language skills, abstinence from drugs and alcohol, and respect for authority.
>The apparent incorruptibility of Mormons' moral righteousness make them ideal candidates for the nation's law enforcement and intelligence agencies.
>The Twilight series, by Mormon author Stephanie Meyers, is an allegory for the Mormon concept of "celestial marriage" – the belief that a couple that is "sealed" in a Mormon temple will stay bound together forever in the afterlife.
>Clearly, the idea has some appeal. The series has sold over 116 million copies worldwide and is available in 38 languages. The film franchise has grossed more than $1.8 billion so far.

Are Mormons the last hope for the white race?
>>
File: lrg_mormon_temple.jpg (46 KB, 420x300) Image search: [Google]
lrg_mormon_temple.jpg
46 KB, 420x300
>>69761155
Yes
They are the white version of muslims and there A E S T H E T I C is dystopian as fuck 10/10
>>
>>69761155
>last hope for the white race
>vote for canadian spic over Trump

pick one
>>
mormons are shit.
>>
Isn't it basically SPESS jesus and other scfi garbage?
>>
Mormons are cucks for immigrants.
>>
>>69761155
Mormons are cultists. So no.
>>
You mean the guys that think Jesus came to America and spread the word of God to the indians? I do not think I would buy into their golden tablets story.
>>
File: crusades.jpg (69 KB, 610x374) Image search: [Google]
crusades.jpg
69 KB, 610x374
>Anti-Christ cult
>Voted for Ted Cruz instead of God Emperor Trump

REMOVE
E
M
O
V
E
>>
>>69761155
Pretty much

The shitting out 8 kids per couple is what makes them great
>>
>>69761155
Source? The Mormons I know aren't really special. They're also overweight.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.