[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WW3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: trump-v-hill.jpg (35 KB, 520x385) Image search: [Google]
trump-v-hill.jpg
35 KB, 520x385
Which candidate will make WWIII more likely?

Trump?
(Tariffs against China and Mexico and total war against ISIS, but better relations with Russia)

Or Hillary?
(Proxy war against Russia in the Middle East, Zionist lobbies, increasing attempts to isolate Putin and counter his moves)

I'm not counting Rato or Cuckanders because I do not see them winning, the race will be between Hillary and Trump.
>>
Hillary without a single doubt. She's a warhawk and very well connected.

Trump is much less interventionist and doesn't really give a shit about other countries + has few government connections.
>>
>>69759747
>Trump is much less interventionist

Has this meme caught on yet?
>>
>>69759610
China does not have anything going for it's army except it's size thought, they need a few more decades to catch up.
>>
>>69759747
>>69759866
When goods don’t cross borders, armies will.
>>
File: 1459454615816.jpg (8 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
1459454615816.jpg
8 KB, 235x215
>>69760069

>China's going to invade the USA because tariffs
>>
>>69759610
won't matter, eternal war is only way usa can sustain its way of life
no mcdonalds without mcdougals etc
>>
>hillary
cold war 2

>trump
civil war 2 + chinese cold war
>>
>>69759610
I would say Hillary, because if I was a foreign leader I would get triggered just by looking at her.

Trump would probably raise Chinese tension, but he would be better in terms of maintaining stability in the Middle East.

However, US & China are so connected that I doubt anything close to war would happen.
>>
>>69760161
China and what Navy?
>>
Hillary - wants to bomb russia
Cruz - wants to bomb russia
Kasich - wants to bomb russia

Trump - wants to be friends with putin
>>
>>69760252
>>won't matter, eternal war is only way usa can sustain its way of life
the fuck? eternal war is literally what kills empires

stop learning history from marxists
>>
WW3 will never happen. Now that so much of the world has nuclear weapons, everyone knows that WW3 would decimate even the country that "wins".
>>
>>69759610
Who is Rato?
>>
>>69759610
Probably Jeb Tbh. I see him winning. Slow and steady.
>>
>>69759610

Hillary definitely

However

> counting out Rato

You shouldn't, there is a very real chance the GOP, at a brokered convention, will push Rato onto the ballot or some GOPe cuck

In which case, the GOPe cuck or Rato will be most likely to start a war

I had to solve like 15 fucking captchas to post this come the FUCK on
>>
File: timthumb.jpg (59 KB, 599x315) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.jpg
59 KB, 599x315
If Trump gets elected, Mexico might get pissed of because of Trump pestering them to pay for that wall which in turn would cause another Mexican-American war, and china is a bit unpredictable because of it's relations with the US. If Hilary were to get elected, Russia would get pissed because Putin has a bromance with Trump, which could spiral into a second cold war. Worst case scenario, we'd have to be living in a bunker until the radiation from the nuclear war cleared.
>>
File: vz70S.jpg (177 KB, 960x637) Image search: [Google]
vz70S.jpg
177 KB, 960x637
>>69761010
Ted Cruz aka Rat-face

>>69760890
>WW3 will never happen. Now that so much of the world has nuclear weapons, everyone knows that WW3 would decimate even the country that "wins".
This is delusional thinking, 1980s Soviet-era declassified documents show that the Soviets have always believed in a winnable nuclear war contrary to what MAD proponents in the West believed.

Russia and China have been spending most of their money for the past two decades into upgrading their nuclear command and control structures, building massive bunkers and underground tunnels, and developing new ICBMs.

They know that their only way of winning against NATO is through nuclear and biological warfare rather than conventional means and have been preparing for it for over a generation.

Sources:
http://www.alternatewars.com/WW3/the_war_that_never_was.htm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Yamantau
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT-2PM2_Topol-M
>>
>>69761113
If a sniper takes out trump and cruz, jeb'll get the nomination IMO
>>
>>69759610
Shillary.

Trump actually wants to improve relations with Russia
>>
>>69760161

I'd love to kill some chinks tbhfam
>>
>>69759610
Hillary
>>
>>69759610
>Implying it wasn't started by Isis
Trump will try to protect America, Hillary will sell us out and fly away to Australia smirking.
>>
>>69760161
>china invades US
>lands in california
>nukes LA, SD, and Sanfran
>The US enters a 1000 year rule of the Republicans while it kicks the chinks out all the way back to their country then continues on to capture the whole place and annexing the country now with a population of only 10 million.
>>
File: USA banzai charge.gif (2 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
USA banzai charge.gif
2 MB, 320x213
>>69760327
>>trump
>civil war 2
democrats don't have guns. It would be a pretty one-sided war tbhfam
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.