[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT Times people have tried to Jew you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1457347293214.jpg (30 KB, 202x249) Image search: [Google]
1457347293214.jpg
30 KB, 202x249
>Ask for ranch at the drive thru.
>Black lady tries to charge me 75ยข.
>Mfw
>Tell her to fuck off and just get some ranch out of the fridge when i get home.
>>
Today i had a old Native American lady blatantly cut infront of me in line at the gas station, just to gamble on some powerball tickets...Degenerate scum!
>>
>buy half a bun of heroin
>notice the guy has the star of david hanging from his mirror
>get home
>weakest heroin i've ever tried

fucking jews
>>
>>69759303
ACTION bus driver tried to rip me off by not giving me the right change, I immediately lost my shit over $2
>>
Every time a girl flirts with me all I can think about is that she's basically a weapon made by the Jews to destroy everything I love.
>>
File: 1458912515172.png (198 KB, 520x388) Image search: [Google]
1458912515172.png
198 KB, 520x388
>Drop a penny
>go to pick it up
>Little kid dives to pick it up
>runs away
>>
>>69759303
>buy bag of chips
>get home
>the bag is 2/3rds empty
>go back
>wait in isle to be empty
>let out the air in several packets
>open one packet
>fit them all in to one packet
>go to self checkout with a few other things
>get home
>sour cream and onion flavour
>FUCKING JEWED AT MY OWN GAME
>>
>>69759303

>used to buy $20 jeans from jcpenney
>jeans tear at work right down the middle
>ohgodnotnow.jpg
>go to jcpenney on lunch break
>have $30 in cash
>looks_like_ill_be_alright.png
>pick out jeans
>go to register
>"sir these are buy one get one free!"
>holy_shit_its_my_lucky_day.gif
>pick out another pair of jeans
>"that'll be $40 anon"
>i only wanted to buy one pair of jeans now forced to buy two
>fucking jews
>>
>>69760589

Kek
>>
>>69760874
They lied to you
>>
>order iced coffee
>white girl lazily fills it 3/4 full
>rage.jpg
>all other mexican girls top it off

White girls cant cook...clean...be loyal...or even fill up a god damn cup of coffee.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.