[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJD AxfeMQrQ I almost went
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: divorcedandfine.png (190 KB, 645x413) Image search: [Google]
divorcedandfine.png
190 KB, 645x413
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJDAxfeMQrQ

I almost went on a date with this girl, /pol/.
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>69759076
Sounds and looks like a man. Are you gay?
>>
>>69759076
no one cares.

take it to /r9k/ or some other cancerous board

this is for political discussions not relationship advice

saged
>>
>>69759076
shes fat
>>
left a comment just for you
>>
>>69759665
>not the archive
reddit detected
>>
>>69759665
You must be new
>>
>>69759076
why is she divorced in her 20s?
>>
>>69759757
thanks for the tip my fellow redditor
>>
>>69759942
OP btfo

And Rachel, when you read this, just know that /pol/ is a nazi board. Yeah, your friend is a nazi.
>>
>>69760214
Who isn't?
>>
>>69759076
There is no joy in her laughter. She's also very insecure. You can tell she's insecure about her divorce at such a young age which is why she's making this video. She's clearly having trouble with the fellas and it's not hard to understand why. Her marriage only lasted 14 months. How can she not get why it's a red flag?
>>
On a related note...she tell guys to "adjust their expectations."

What about her expectations? When she was a little girl and even a teenager and imagined her wedding as being her 'big day' and the start of a wonderful life with her very own Prince Charming...is this the ending she imagined to her very own fairy tale? She's clearly trying to rationalize her failures and bad decisions.
>>
>Bitch
>more insecure than she lets on
>which is why she acts like a bitch
>deepening her voice a bit to sound tougher
>nervous laughter
>having problems with men
>she brings up topics of divorce to potential dates, and wants those men to respond to it only in pre-approved ways

>drinks
>bleaches hair
(color of eyebrows is color of pubic hair)
>which goes back to insecurity, which goes back to bitchiness

Likely to be overly possessive, demanding and bitchy. Problematic. May even hit you because she thinks she's tougher than you and more worldly and experienced.
>>
>>69759076
Insecure. Will likely marry two beta's throughout her life before she dies alone with nothing to garner.
>>
>>69759076
>do you honestly think i got married with the intention of getting a divorce?
Yes. You probably took half of the guys shit too.
>>
>>69759076
Who's the retard who added a link to this thread?
>>
>>69761551
are you speaking from experience?
lol
>>
>>69759076
If this is the way she converses with people, I can think of a few reasons why her divorce didn't work out.

I really hate this form of "i can't even, are you serious" sarcasm.
>>
>>69759076
>fat
>ugly
>annoying
what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>69759076
Shoulda slipped her the dick. She looks like a moaner and a good fuck
>>
>>69763002
Anon is right she probably would be. She's got that garbage look to her.
>>
File: no_like.jpg (242 KB, 2048x1896) Image search: [Google]
no_like.jpg
242 KB, 2048x1896
>>69759076
whats with these cuts in the clip. Its fucking annoying
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.