[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>adopt/steal children from their parents because their country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
>adopt/steal children from their parents because their country is fucked up
>exclude the mothers stuck in that shit hole country
>exclude the fathers stuck there
>only pick a child of each colour to complete the collection

is this ageism?
In EU we have 72 % strong healthy young males abandoning their women and children to get rapefugee status and live here...why the fuck would they send for their families(if they have any) when they can have it much easier in white countries?

and wtf was brad thinking marrying that crazy cunt?
>>
File: NiggerCake.jpg (62 KB, 550x402) Image search: [Google]
NiggerCake.jpg
62 KB, 550x402
>>69758636
>>exclude the fathers stuck there
>>fathers
>>
They think raising a few lucky kids out of poverty is better than actually fixing the country

welcome to 21st century leftism
>>
Brad lost his fucking mind when he married this crazy bitch. Jennifer Aniston is a goddess and she loved him deeply
>>
>>69758636
Having children in those countries is akin to severe child abuse. White man is doing the children a favor.
>>
>>69758736
She does did not want kids apprently and is now so dried up she an't have kids anymore.
and he did get Shiloh,I wonder what gender that kid will be with a mother like Angelina though.
>>
>>69759253
who didn't want kids, Jennifer?
>>
>>69759526
well you can guess who wanted kids by the numbers but yeah,on the set of Mr and Mrs Smith Angelina basically said " we can make god like kids with genetics other humans can only dream about and spread her legs.
Jennifer wanted an acting career and to be recognized for something other than being the hairstyle of a 90s tv show.
and I guess brad thought kids with Jennifer was pointless as she had countless surgeries and constant starvation would be dumb.
>>
Remember Angelina Jolie's tweet after the Paris attack reminding the world that the ones she felt sorry for were the Muslim refugees.
>>
File: friends.png (486 KB, 475x750) Image search: [Google]
friends.png
486 KB, 475x750
>>69759816
and forgot pic
>>
>>69760019

She's a Nashandra-tier manipulator
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.