[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mormonism is officially /pol/'s religion.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: josephSmith.jpg (292 KB, 1600x1112) Image search: [Google]
josephSmith.jpg
292 KB, 1600x1112
>Religion officially endorses keeping a 3 day stockpile of food at all times.
>Places a massive emphasis on maintaining the family unit.
>All men of 19 years of age are required to do missionary work for at least two years.
>Women are also required to do at least some form of community service for 19 months
>Is a heavily conservative form of Christianity and is growing in number *because* of, not in spite of it.

Admit it, Mormonism is as close as you can get to an actual /pol/-approved religion.

The best part is it basically has the same "origin story" as Islam, except the Mormons never went on an insane murder spree; which only weakens Islamic arguments that "we're the same as every other religion under the circumstances!"
>>
Mountain Meadow Massacre there was lots of people murdered by Mormons
>>
>>69758010
polygamy
>>
>>69758176
Guess they didn't care much for refugees
>>
>>69758010
Mormons are fucking heretics.
>>
>>69758510
this
>>
File: crusader.jpg (76 KB, 600x860) Image search: [Google]
crusader.jpg
76 KB, 600x860
Overdue for a crusade to purge this heresy,
>>
It has a very similar story to Islam because Joseph Smith pretty much copied it. Joseph Smith never had any original ideas he just copied Muhammad, Emanuel Swedenborg, and various other fads and writers of his time and made a religion out of it. As for being a /pol/ religion I would argue it was but not anymore. Mormons are getting tons of non-white converts and they're getting less and less picky about interracial as the older generations who remember the golden years die off. Their leadership only cares about keeping their luxurious lifestyle and nothing more.
>>
File: 1420525750798.jpg (137 KB, 500x661) Image search: [Google]
1420525750798.jpg
137 KB, 500x661
>>69758010
Fuck off with your heresy
>>
>>69758822
This. I've seen a lot of Hispanic Mormons lately. It's like they know it's an untapped market for white people to help them.

All good things must come to an end I guess
>>
We need a new religion for the modern world that promotes rationality, hierarchy, family and morality. Basically anti-SJW, conservative humanism with cool stories and traditions that plays on people's sense of hope and wishes for something more than their meaningless existences.
>>
>>69759340
I have the perfect thing for you
>hands you the Quran
>>
Dum de dum dum dum
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.