[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: I redpill you on women's rights Women's rights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: womens rights.jpg (248 KB, 1384x855) Image search: [Google]
womens rights.jpg
248 KB, 1384x855
ITT: I redpill you on women's rights

Women's rights are the reason whites will cease to exist in 150 years. Most white countries have completely equal rights for both genders. This causes women to focus more on work and occupation than having children and being a housewife. They have less kids, and get out-bred by other races.

pic extremely fucking related
>>
>>69756303
Funny how those countries where women have lots of babies are poor, islamic shitholes. Why don't you join ISIS if you hate women so much?
>>
>>69756303
How is the title of the graph related to the graph? All the graph says is that more gender inequality leads to fewer births per woman. And more gender inequality means you're an African muslim.
>>
>>69756662
More gender equality* leads to fewer births
>>
You are correct

but only if the borders are opened

If the white societies remain homogenous and do not let shitskins flood the gene pool, then white numbers will shrink but not disappear, meanwhile the shitskin populations will rise and fall just like the cycles seen within the animal kingdom.

the problem with what i have said though is that in giving women rights, they are given the right to vote, they also disproportionately vote for the left.

what does the left want to do? increase spending dems programs, how can their budget survive if the population is aging, retiring, no longer paying taxes to support all these new programs AND THERE ARE NO NEW BABIES??

This is why europe has opened the gates to be flooded by shitskins.

They need someone to pay tomorrows taxes so that they can raise spending today
>>
>>69756303
can you also plot male birth rates for us to show countries which are poor have higher birth rates... fucking kill yourself faggot
>>
i don't know about you but all the "societies" above the line seem like shit
>>
>>69756712
WHICH KILLS OFF A RACE WHEN OTHER RACES ARE OUTBREEDING THEM
>>
who cares you will be dead in 150 years not your problem >>69756303
>>
>>69756303
How did this even measure gender inequality anyway
>>
>>69756303
Israel is doing its part, I see.
>>
>>69757061
womens rights
>>
You are fucking stupid OP. Birth rates are influenced more by income than race.
>>
>>69756303
1 Timothy 2:12

Women do not belong in positions of power. Just as Christ is the head of the faith and we are the body, the men are the heads of the family and women follow as the body. For not following this guidance, we are punished with decay.
>>
>>69757061
cant you read?

its right there at the bottom:
>Gender Inequality Index from the World Bank

look it up bro
>>
>>69756721
The only correct post.
>>
Feminism is a corporate tactic... flood the labor pool, cheapen it... flood it even more with diversity quotas. Cheap labor. When the native population is exhausted? Open the borders, the turd world has plenty of slaves to offer.
>>
>>69756303
>woman's rights
I think you mean women's education. It is one factor among many others such that contribute to lower birth rates. Hence the R squared value of only 0.65
Out of interest, which report did you pull this graphic from? I understand there's sources at the bottom of the graphic, but surely this formed part of a report somewhere
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.