[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you don't believe in anthropogenic climate change, you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (119 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
119 KB, 1280x720
If you don't believe in anthropogenic climate change, you're a tryhard contrarian.

Prove me wrong.
>>
Based on the preponderence of the evidence, I concur with the 97% that the science is settled and not up for debate.
>>
>>69756109
>because science is made up of consensus like politics
bitch pls
>>
Zero evidence.
>>
>>69756443
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_consensus
>>
>>69756109

you've been proven wrong a hundred times on this very website. Also this is not politics.
>>
>>69756557
>In public policy debates, the assertion that there exists a consensus of scientists in a particular field is often used as an argument for the validity of a theory and as support for a course of action by those who stand to gain from a policy based on that consensus. Similarly arguments for a lack of scientific consensus are often encouraged by sides who stand to gain from a more ambiguous policy.
>>
>>69756620
/pol/ - Climatology Discussion
>>
>>69756666
Does anyone dispute this? Or are you misinterpreting "those who stand to gain" as EVILJEWCONSPIRACY PROVEN LIBRULS BTFO

also hello satan
>>
>>69756940
both sides stand to gain. If you cannot admit this, there is no reason to discuss this with you.

And by gain, I do not mean " What if we build a better world for nothing?"
>>
>>69756109

Who gives a shit about the future? We are flooding Western civilization will Muslim welfare parasites that will continue to reproduce and raise kids on taxpayer money and eventually succeed in White genocide. I am not going to pretend liberals actually give a fuck about the future.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.