[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mexican-"American"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 47
why do mexican-"american" love being mexican so much?
>>
>>69755028

que?
>>
>>69755028
Mexicans are nothing more than brown-skinned garbage that contribute nothing to American society.

These "people" need to create a fantasy that although they are incapable of doing anything but drag America down, there exists another country where they were able to make a positive contribution.

Therefore, that is why they pretend Mexico is anything but a shithole.
>>
>>69755084
Quebec?
>>
>>69755028

They fear becoming simply "taco Americans" much like how italians became "spaghetti Americans" or sometimes "mob Americans" or how being irish meant being just another American who justifies his alcoholism and wants to go to the motherland only to be mocked by the Irish.

In short, they fear the great american culture void, where your culture is slowly sucked out of you as generations go on.
>>
Because they're only American in benefits only. Only non-whites are allowed to be proud of their race and culture. America is ripe for the picking and these people know it. I think W was the last Republican president and this country will spiral into a third world banana republic. Whites and non-whites of any decency will be under some fascist's boot.
>>
They are proud because the 21st century is a win-win for them

If America wins, they benefit
If Mexico wins, they benefit.
>>
>>69755028
All hyphenated Americans are a joke.
>>
Their people haven't socially evolved into creating their own identities based off of personal traits or character, so they cling to heritage
>>
thats all they got, mang.
>>
Mexican-American here. Mexico can go fuck itself, there's plenty of reasons my parents left that shithole. USA USA USA
>>
Mexicans are more WE WUZ KANGZ than blacks.

Literally every Mexican stroke themselves off that they may have been Aztec royalty.
>>
>>69756169
This tbhf

Fuck that shithole. USA USA USA!

BUILD WALL!

MAGA!
>>69756195
Where the fuck do you live? I have never heard of that before
>>
>>69756195
kek, too true, most of those chicanos couldn't name any other tribe beyond the Aztecs, and conveniently ignore that native people fought alongside the Spanish to BTFO the Aztecs.
>>
>>69755028
they're trash, they're like "muh Mexico, I want to live there" but they don't say that when they are making shekels in the US. You can have those faggots.
>>
>>69755743
This. They're not immigrants, they're invaders on behalf of Mexico.

Bush was an amnesty goy, though. Although it further proves the point, when beaners will vote democrat even when a Republican is pro-amnesty.
>>
>>69755028
You guys are stupid. Te average Mexican American doesn't give a shit about Mexico. Why would you care about a country that did nothing for you, that you were never a part of?
>>
>>69756266

I lived in Texas for a decade and every single spic is constantly talking about their Aztec heritage.
>>
File: chicano-park-1.jpg (253 KB, 800x503) Image search: [Google]
chicano-park-1.jpg
253 KB, 800x503
>>69756266
I live in San Diego. Just look at the shit these Chicanos unironically paint on walls.
>>
>>69755028
Because Mexican nationalism isn't outlawed like white nationalism is.

They can fully exploit the welfare system because they're brown, and they use lax liberal social policy to spread their culture everyhwere they go, created zones dominated by taco stands and Spanish.

Rich Democrat politicians coddle and encourage their nationalism, because it gets them votes; and they don't give a shit about the repercussions caused by spic crime because they live in gated white suburbs with Secret Service bodyguards.
>>
>>69756390
>Why would you care about a country that did nothing for you, that you were never a part of?

Because most Mexicans are retarded. They don't have anywhere near the level of introspection the average Westerner does.
>>
>>69756306
the spaniards later turned their back on their native allies so there's nothing really wrong with identifying with their indigenous ancestry
>>
File: 470894200_3d2c47331b_b_t700.jpg (110 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
470894200_3d2c47331b_b_t700.jpg
110 KB, 700x466
>>69756422
WE WUZ AZTECS AND SHIET
>>
>>69756169
>>69756266
>being this butthurt about Mexico

There's a reason why your parents left the country and that's because they're retarded trash that couldn't get a job in Mexico so they have to go there and have a blue-collar work, and in the best cases they become wagecuck. Joke's on you for being that incompetent.

You can build the wall anytime, LMAO
>>
If the country's Germans decided to have a German-American pride day, where they wave the German flag everywhere, you guys would be all for it. Why is it different when it's Mexicans?
>>
>>69755028
Brown people need an identity to cling to. Think about it, all american culture is white or black, brown people have nothing to identify with so they gravitate to
>muh tacos
>muh mariachi
It's always the native american looking mexicans that cling to their culture. The white/mestizos seem to integrate pretty well
>>
>>69756511
Nothing wrong with it, but all they know is about the Aztecs and Maya and likely they aren't even descendants of them. More likely than not, they're ancestors were the people the Aztecs subjugated. Yet they go around talking about MUH AZTECS like a bunch of cucks.
>>
>>69755028
This is almost entirely dumb spics who can barely speak English.

t. Spic who speaks no spanish.
>>
>>69756585
Because Mexico did nothing for them. Look at how some places look shitty as fuck, the schools.

They don't care about illegal immigration because those people aren't their problem anymore.
>>
>>69755028
Any Mexican-American who puts more emphasis on the Mexican needs to go back.
>t. Mexican-American
>>69756416
>>69756422
Oh. I've never seen that in AZ. But at the same time most Mexicans here aren't Indios.
>at least from what I've experienced
>>69756585
Keep saying that Paco. No worries, I still have family in Mexico paying your measly salary.

Enjoy your pesos ;)
>>
>>69756585
I get it man, you're upset that you're stuck in a corrupt narco-state, you don't have to take it out on me.
>>
Because they're conquerors. They're just using the 21st century's method of conquest. They have no intention of becoming part of us. They want to displace us entirely and replace us with their own culture.

Go to El Paso, Texas, and tell me that's an American city.
>>
>>69755743
>Only non-whites are allowed to be proud of their race and culture.
Only because whites are too pussy to stand up for themselves. My family is from Russia and I embrace the fuck out of it, I'm openly proud of it and anyone offended by that can fuck right off.
>>
File: 1404906583918.jpg (348 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1404906583918.jpg
348 KB, 2000x1333
>>69756606
cause germans lift and are tall

mexicans are short and fat

<---night club in bavaria
>>
>>69756422
>>69756519

Fucking hell, just drop them all in Tijuana or Guerrero
That should teach them how "great" mexico is
>>
>>69755028

>IM IRISH
>IM ENGLISH
>MY GRANDFATHER WAS GERMAN
>IM SWEDISH
>MY FAMILY IS FROM PORTUGAL
>MUH BOSTON IRISH OMERTA
>IM ITALIAN
>IM JEWISH

>IM PROUD TO BE MEXICAN

>"FUCKING SPIC MONKEYS BEANERS DIE IN HELL BUILD WALL."

Typical.
>>
>>69756871
Christ, modern fashion is terrible.
>>
>>69756606
>If the country's Germans decided to have a German-American pride day, where they wave the German flag everywhere, you guys would be all for it. Why is it different when it's Mexicans?

We already have similar. Scandinavian festivals exist where there are still populations of that heritage. But it's the difference between Little Italy, a novelty, and a full blown spic enclave that ghettoizing whole cities. Additionally, Scandinavian people don't have political special interest groups representing them. They don't organize, they place no pressure on learning the language of ancestors long lost, and so on.

As such, your comparison is a bit ridiculous. Most other immigrant groups who have now assimilated grew up in a culture that demanded as much from them, while Mexicans are being spared the American hazing ritual.
>>
>>69756758
>>69756772

Don't you have to go to bed? the lawn won't cut itself
>>
just lol at mexicans that feel so patriotic but have to go to USA to make a living. tell them to go back and they'll be offended lmao
>>
File: diaz.jpg (36 KB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
diaz.jpg
36 KB, 580x326
Joey Diaz
Frequent guest on every 8th grader's favorite show The Joe Rogan Excperience
>>
>>69756871
>3 Turks
>>
>>69755703
hows eighth grade m8?
>>
>>69756973
What are you talking about?

I can just pick you up at the back of the Home Depot to do it for me!
>>
>>69756886
It's not the same at all. Stop comparing European immigrants to Mexicans. Mexico is an old enemy of ours. We have history together, pre-dating most of the European immigrant waves. Mexicans are nothing but wild Indians and we deal with Indians, we don't embrace them. That's new, very new, in our culture. It's not who we were for most of our history.

These goddamn Indians don't get to come back after a 100 years and try to retake what we developed.
>>
>>69756972

>hes never been to Boston
>hes never been to Chinatown
>hes never been to little Italy

Stop being delusional.
>>
>>69755743
W was a beaner shill
>>
File: cain-velasquez.jpg (75 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
cain-velasquez.jpg
75 KB, 600x400
Typical tryhard spic
>>
Are there any Mexicans in Mexico who want to stay there? Seems like everyone there dreams of emigrating. But in the end, you can't run from yourself. When America is 50% Mexican this country will look 3rd world.
>>
>>69757149
I bet you he doesn't even speak Spanish and is married to a white woman.
>>
>>69756585
Fucking /thread
>>
>>69756606
literally St Patrick's day for the Irish-Americans
>>
>>69757149
>those features
This is why outbreeding depression is so terrible.
>>
>>69757152

I do
Not proud of my country but I have my reasons to stay
>>
>>69757250
Right, and no one has a problem with Irish celebrating St. Patrick's Day in America.

But if it were Santo Pablo's Day, everyone here would hate it.
>>
>>69757217
You're correct.
>>
>>69756973
>the lawn won't cut itself

neither will those heads, go out there and make your bosses proud.
>>
>>69757277
wtf is outbreeding?
>>
File: 0161.jpg (248 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
0161.jpg
248 KB, 600x900
>>69757217
his wife is mexican
>>
>>69756169

GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY
>>
>>69757299
What reasons? Are you middle class? Do you live in the south or north? Are you white or brown? Im trying to understand what type of mexicans we get
>>
>>69757152
The truly Mexican want stay here
Only the scum travels to the US, enjoy them :)
>>
File: tumblr_nd3rhv4lwz1qfo8syo1_400.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nd3rhv4lwz1qfo8syo1_400.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>69757532
nope, deal with it.
>>
>>69757152
It's actually pretty good in some areas. If you are middle-high class (not even necessarily high class) you'll live great, it's not even that hard if you have a brain. I live in one of the safest places of the country and the area where I live is biuruful. I would rather stay than live in a big city of any developed country.
>>
>>69757559
The Mexicans here all claim they come here for work only and send a lot of money to mexico. They say they're true mexicans.
>>
>>69757077
>>hes never been to Boston

Meh, so what? It's still American, despite any Irish influence in the city, it's English speaking, the majority don't have dual citizenship to Ireland, they certainly aren't sending money back to Ireland, and it's clear where the loyalty with them lies.

>>hes never been to Chinatown

Literally a novelty virtually every where it exists. However, places such as San Gabriel Valley are becoming nearly full blown Chinese settlements. It's not any better, but at least they don't bring gangs with them or lower property values.

>>hes never been to little Italy

Again, a novelty nearly every where it exists. What's your point, cuck? Tiny fucking enclaves are hardly comparable to the waves of Latinos.

And the point still stands. No European group is represented politically on cultural or ethnic grounds, nor are they anywhere near the scope of influence that spics have. And not any group other than beaners has the geographic convenience of being on the same continent.

How about you take the proxy off now, Carlos?
>>
File: 302256872_0c761ce074_b[1].jpg (417 KB, 1024x743) Image search: [Google]
302256872_0c761ce074_b[1].jpg
417 KB, 1024x743
>>69756519
WE WUZ EUROPEANS AND ROMAN DESCENDANTS
>>
>>69757553

>2 main reasons: the entire process is a pain in the ass and fear of being so far away from my family and friends

>middle/middle high, not sure tho

>North master race ftw

>Kinda white (french ancestry)
>>
>>69755028
This actually goes for majority of Hispanics.

My family migrated(legally) to the US from Honduras when I was about 5. I don't feel any patriotism towards that shit hole. Growing up with my Hispanic friends made me realize how lucky they were to be born here yet they only care for "La Raza".
>>
File: 10442-21221.gif (49 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
10442-21221.gif
49 KB, 320x240
>>69755703
>le america has no culture maymay
Take this man out back and shoot him.
>>
>>69757923
>honduras

refugees don't count
>>
File: 56765859.jpg (984 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
56765859.jpg
984 KB, 1000x1000
see

>>69746964

>>69746964

for truth about the globalist agenda
>>
>>69757687
Yeah I heard there are some decent areas in mexico city and it's not all shacks like most americans think... still you have to worry about the cartel, corrupt police, and being surrounded by poverty everywhere you go. I know some mexican-americans that claim to be very wealthy in mexico but they still live here
>>
It's so unreal that we can't even criticize Mexico as a nation without leftist talking points about muh Irish being thrown in our faces. I can hate Canada all I want and nobody really cares about that. I wouldn't hate Canada, btw, because they're actually, for all their unseriousness as a "country," very pleasant neighbors, a few early skirmishes notwithstanding. Mexico on the other hand has been a nightmare of a neighbor. From day 1. They came into existence as a bunch of lazy, backstabbing, incompetent rats. History doesn't matter? Our history with Mexico shapes our cultural attitudes and policies with them. They are not like the goddamn Europeans. They are a neighboring new world nation that we have a history of conflict with. It wasn't even until post-WW2 that we started to have any semblance of a "peaceful" relationship with that country. For most of our history, Mexico and the United States were guarded and distrustful at best, and in open conflict at worst. As a result, we have Mexican immigrants that come here and openly state that this is their land and they are conquering it. No nation should have to stand for such a thing! No nation should have to suffer the indignity of an old enemy hatching and executing a new plot for territorial conquest.

In a great America, the border crisis would be casus belli for war. Again.
>>
>>69757953
its not a meme. its a real phenomena. we see the lack of culture and history all around us in the ultra corporate landscape that is the U.S.
>>
>>69757953

I didn't say america didn't have a culture, but it's not their culture.
>>
>>69757890
There is no process. You literally can walk over the border and democrats will give you handouts. Then you make a baby here and all of the sudden you're a citizen. If the only reason you have to stay in your country is family then you don't really have any good reason why mexico isnt a complete shithole that should be nuked
>>
File: image.jpg (247 KB, 864x648) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247 KB, 864x648
>>69757680

You tortilla niggers ruin everything. I can't wait until the hipsters invade your lands and make them white again.

I hope they turn all of your taquerias and cernicarias into trendy boutiques and bistros. That will be the ultimate karma.
>>
>>69757391

Maybe because we share a common language with the Irish?
>>
>>69755259
Source ??
>>
File: 1453633634528.jpg (134 KB, 940x543) Image search: [Google]
1453633634528.jpg
134 KB, 940x543
>>69755825

How does UK convince it's brown people they're all English
>>
>>69758318

Sorry but I hate illegals, so I would move legally into the USA
And I never said mexico was great or anything, in fact some places NEED to be nuked, but my family and friends love it, and if they're willing to stay then I'm staying too

Also, this place is a shithole but my city is still comfy, so we don't have a reason to move
>>
>>69757149
That faggot is from my hometown. He's a bit of a douche, some friends and coworkers know him and are related to him. The cuck was raised in Arizona but says he's from California to get the fan support from Mexicans in California.
>>
>>69758504 I felt a cold shill down my spine but
>implying they are not going to canada to the ultimate liberal faggot its current year guy
>>
File: Stores!_20(1)_original.jpg (141 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
Stores!_20(1)_original.jpg
141 KB, 400x600
>>69755028
can anyone with photoshop skills crop out the mexican flag, flagpole, and text, assemble a collage of cartel violence and gang pictures, and then put the flag, flagpole, and text over it?
>>
File: SHIT-POSTING MADMAN.jpg (22 KB, 400x460) Image search: [Google]
SHIT-POSTING MADMAN.jpg
22 KB, 400x460
>>69755028

It's mostly the second and subsequent generations who love their identity.

Their parents and/or grandparents remembered why they left their home country. They left because it was a shit-hole and do not long to see America turn into the place they risked everything to leave.

Their children, on the other hand, form a romanticised notion of their heritage and homeland. They never knew the struggle that their parents or grandparents felt when they lived in Mexico (or any other third-world hell-hole, honestly). On top of this, this romantic notion is fueled by left-wing academics, who blame America--the nation that they were born in--as the reason that their homeland was so shitty.

This is a problem not just with Mexicans, but with Arabs in Europe. I read a study that showed that second and subsequent generations were more likely to not assimilate and where traditional Islamic clothing (such as the vail) than their parents.

This is why forced assimilation must be a policy and left-wing academics must be purged.
>>
Because they invented doritos and nachos.
>>
File: pwXoy.jpg (56 KB, 964x740) Image search: [Google]
pwXoy.jpg
56 KB, 964x740
1848 was a mistake. Polk should've gotten all the land he wanted. Maybe Trump will fix this.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 599x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 599x400
>>69759128

They aren't, they're moving to urban areas like Brooklyn, Oakland, and poor neighborhoods in LA.

Out here in the SF Bay Area they're running out of cheap places to live. So they're moving out to the valley, the mexican heartland, and displacing posole niggers there.
>>
>>69758167

It's not 'unreal' you are just hypocritical. Those aren't even 'leftist talking points,' they're legitimate comparisons, frankly you're an idiot for even labeling it that. How old are you?
>>
>>69755028
I don't I love America and realize living in Mexico would be shit because I wouldn't have the opportunities I have here.
>>
File: 1402340223771.gif (344 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1402340223771.gif
344 KB, 256x192
>>69755028
It depends, as a kid who went to a nice white upperclass elementary I thought it was cool to be different.
Once I grew up and started going to school and working in my own neighborhood that pretense just wore off and you realize that Mexican pride is horseshit for light-brown gibsmedats and 3rd generation libspic kids who want to get morally outraged.

>>69756585
Nah, grandparents just found more opportunity for growth in America and immigrated legally.
Still got a piece of land in Monterrey.

>>69756519
>Can't even speak Nahuatl
>>
File: 1438636686105.png (245 KB, 428x444) Image search: [Google]
1438636686105.png
245 KB, 428x444
>>69755703
>implying most cultures, much less Mexican 'culture', is worth preserving

What's /pol/s obsession with intentionally stagnating culture? The whole point of culture is that it's flexible and changes based on socioeconomic/environmental factors. To preserve the culture of your ancestors who lived hundreds of years ago, in a foreign country, in an era so incredibly different to our modern one, is to halt human evolution. And yet this is shit that people find pride in.
>>
File: WTF_is_this_shit.jpg (19 KB, 400x297) Image search: [Google]
WTF_is_this_shit.jpg
19 KB, 400x297
>>69758239
>lack of culture
>lack of something that inately manifests as a direct result of regular human life

Nigga you are fucking stupid
>>
>>69759847
They are not at all legitimate comparisons, as I've already explained. Our relationship with Mexico is dramatically different than our relationship with any European country. We are not in any way logically, or morally, obligated to regard the Mexican people like we regard the Irish people, or the Polish people, or whoever. Mexico is an old enemy of this Republic. And to this day, the Mexican people believe they were wronged by us in the war. They weren't, but it's what they, and the American left, believe. It's not an accurate comparison. It's apples and oranges. Our entire relationship with Ireland has been nothing BUT one-way immigration. Our relationship with Mexico has been filled with war, conflict, intervention, and various other political and cultural clashes. To suggest we should just trustfully take in the people of an old enemy, by the millions, without weighing them against the historical implications of that, because they're just like the Irish, is absolutely absurd. And only leftist swine believe such nonsense.
>>
>>69759879
You have to go back.
>>
>>69759960

You're right, Europeans have been stuck with these mindsets forever that the minor differences in identity were enough to fight over. Now that they will evolveninto superior Islamic culture they will finally know peace.
>>
File: 1444751335468.png (151 KB, 245x272) Image search: [Google]
1444751335468.png
151 KB, 245x272
>>69756886
>He hasn't lived in Texas
Outside of a couple Czechs and Germans there really isn't anything comparable to the Mexican-flag-wearing "SI SE PUEDE"-spewing faggots that live in this country, they're not as bad as WE WUZ KANGZ, but they're definitely trying.
>>
>>>69755028 (OP)

Its usually the younger generation thats like this. In a few of my classes theyre the ones that usually speak spanish most of the time. Pretty annoying, theyre always chatty and talk shit in spanish about someone but never say it to that persons face.
>>
>>69760224
Why I love America and I've been to Mexico, America has a way better education system and more opportunity to make something of yourself. My parents are from Mexico City originally and my dad studied there and came here and learned English. I'm studying computer science and respect the American superiority heck I'll even vote Republican because Democrats are fucking faggots.
>>
File: zhq0nvp.jpg (17 KB, 473x355) Image search: [Google]
zhq0nvp.jpg
17 KB, 473x355
>>69760300
Better to be Muslims than cultural obsessives who start world wars over petty shit
>>
>>69760300
This is not politics
get out
>>
>>69759879
Same.
I don't even care about the damn border since everybody from my family that ever wanted it already has dual citizenship by now.
>>
>>69758706
>your genes
>>
>>69758504
>Be the ultimate karma
>the ultimate Karma
>Ultimate
>Karma

Hows 8th grade, junior?
>>
>>69760507
I hope you don't like chorizo, cholo
>>
>>69759478
Imagine what cancoon would be like now.
>>
>>69760503

You still have to go back.
>>
>>69760503
Unpopular opinion considering I told you to go back, but if you really don't like Mexico and are willing to contribute than you can stay but if your just gonna leech of the state than fuck off.
>>
>>69760776

How's being a faggot?
>>
>>69759960

Cultures have their own genes, called memes. They change over time, but you wouldn't completely fuck it over by throwing in barbaric memes would you?

You want to preserve cultures so they evolve in their own mematic direction rather than get raped by another cultures memes.

When you go to America, your culture might as well be genocided by the mighty american memes, hence the only mexican meme left is "taco".
>>
Any other half Mexicans here?
>>
>>69759960
>socioeconomic
Liberal detected. That word was invented to make you believe there are different classes.
>>
>>69760143

>Mexican people believe

Honestly I doubt anybody thinks about this as much as you do.

None of that really has anything to do with how the comparisons are legitimate or not. If you're hung up over why Americans should try to LARP the Wild West then stick to that instead of making arguments that are easily disassembled in how they are reflective of your own behavior
>>
why is rose so beautiful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW-NGrONvP4
>>
>>69755028

because they secretly want to take over America in the name of Mexico, probably.

seriously, people need to let go of their former nationalism. The country you live in belongs to its citizens.
>>
>>69761074
This isn't /soc/, check the posts above yours and you'll see for yourself.
>>
>>69761168
That board is degenerate. Even more than r9k
>>
File: 22201103.jpg (77 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
22201103.jpg
77 KB, 640x360
>>69758239
>lack of culture
you just don't see it because you were born in it.
your a big guy.

move to another country for a while. preferable an asian or south American one and then tell me America doesn't have culture.
>>
File: 1448546612644.jpg (134 KB, 764x764) Image search: [Google]
1448546612644.jpg
134 KB, 764x764
>>69761230
You'll hear no dissent from me.
>>
>>69761126
>i've never met a Mexican before.
>>
>>69755028
Because our cuck culture encourages this bullshit. Please actually drop germ bombs on us like you threatened you would. . . Also Russia, pls nuke, pls.
>>
>>69761324
I think our culture can be hard to see because the media and cuck government make quite the effort to hide it or destroy it.
>>
>>69761324

I don't need to, go anywhere in Vegas it's flooded with people speaking Chinese.

America's culture is like pepperoni or hot dogs, so much shit stirred together no one part of it has any significance. Filled with pepperoni people who lose their heritage moving here which then creates an attitude of welcoming other foreign agents. The end result of American culture is cuckoldry and 'how can white boys even compete'
>>
>>69761816
"ayy diss white boi mad, ayyyyy haha, they just let me say this shit"
>>
File: 1458291451556.png (394 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1458291451556.png
394 KB, 600x800
Mexican American dual citizenship here.

I'm currently studying in mexico for computer hardware engineering. Practically free. Once I finish my career and work as a computer engineer or programmer in the US with no debt whatsoever.

I got the best of both words, feels good man.
>>
>>69762057

Unlike you I can say what I think in public as well as online. Only one of us fears physical ramifications and it's not me
>>
>>69755028
Same shit with "Japanese" American here in California.
I remember after the Tsunami hit Japanese guys were going around business asking for dem donashuns for dem programz.
>>
>>69762267
I'll skin your fucking head.
>>
>>69756585

>Y-You're only leaving the Titanic because you're not GOOD ENOUGH to stay!!! G-Go ahead and get on that lifeboat, loser, I'm going to stay here and enjoy my AMAZING ship!!!
>>
>>69755028
spics gonna spic
>>
>>69762306

I'll put you in time out in the cuck shed sleeping with your faggot father when I come over to fuck your mom tonight, kid.
>>
What University?
>>
>>69755028
We love both. Its like asking why you love your mom and not your dad exclusively.
>>
>>69762457
P O O I N L O O
O
O
I
N
L
O
O
>>
>>69762525
I'll cut of your dick and feed it to my dog you fucking dick sniffer.
>>
>>69756064
/thread
>>
>>69762554
I'm assuming you're asking me. The university is called UACH.
>>
>>69762251
>currently studying in mexico
>work as a computer engineer or programmer in the US

I have some bad news for you, amigo....
>>
>>69755028
It'll die out in a few generations. They have the familia thing or whatever, but the more latino kids brought up here will be more like the general population. Trust me, mexican parents fly the flags, not the their kids hooking up with white americans.
>>
>>69762573
No, it's like having divorced parents and loving the parent you visit on the weekends more.
If you live somewhere, you better love that place more than anywhere else. There's no problem with having fondness for your country of origin, but your loyalties should lie with the country in which you live.
>>
>>69762678
no u
>>
>>69762953
>kids hooking up with white americans.
Somebody fucking shoot me.
>>
>>69762966

>I love my step dad more

Kek
>>
>>69762934
Enlighten me, gringo. What bad news do you have for me?
>>
>>69762853

>UACH

I like you, desu
>>
>>69763154

All the Indians took the US CompSci jobs,
>>
>>69763157
Lol do you study there? Belive it or not I have met some /pol/ users in chihuahua
>>
>>69763106
>I love my whore mother who left to chase Alabama black snake
>>
>>69755028
They're idiots. I was in Mexico City yesterday, and I love that fucking place (i'm white). Pretty hilarious seeing all the Mexican pride from people who haven't been there in a decade because "it's dangerous"

>>69756195
>literally every
not true

>>69756335
maybe they like certain aspects, but not the fact that it's a hellhole of violence and corruption?

>>69756453
underrated

>>69757811
kek'd but this is a pic of out of shape americunts. they're not trying to cling to cultural history at all...you btfo your own point paco

>>69756169
true but you're a dick

>>69756585
you fucking retards shit on your lower class so much and now you have to live in a narcostate because of it.

your parents might be smarter than theirs but you could get kidnapped or killed at any time and nobody would give a shit.
>>
>>69758706

t. Life
>>
>>69763050
Latina and white male is about as common as white women with black men if you haven't noticed. We all just wanna feel special, thats why mexicans fly the flag and so many people here trace back their european ancestry. Just makes us feel special when we really aren't.
>>
>>69755028
Because being American is already Mexico but with more niggers and white people.
>>
File: 1450419982275.jpg (1 MB, 5616x3744) Image search: [Google]
1450419982275.jpg
1 MB, 5616x3744
>>69763212
I am confident in my networking and programming abilities to find a job.

No news there btw.
>>
>>69763269

Nope, but my sister did her maestria there
Still, it's a pretty good school
>>
>>69755028
I'm Mexican American and I hate Chicanos in this country. There is no real reason to be proud of Mexico. It's owned by drug lords and the government is highly corrupt.

The only consolation I have is that a bit of white blood in me but that's all.
>>
>>69763274

TMI bud
>>
>>69755028
brownie pride...... disgusting
>>
>>69755028
I don't
>>
>>69763370
>Latina and white male is about as common as white women with black men if you haven't noticed.
Not common at all you mean? But latina female white male actually is common btw.
>>
>>69763637
I was using a hypothetical-- you've actually had a step dad?
>>
>>69763602
The corruption is bad yes. But it sure feels great when you're drunk as fuck and get pulled over by a cop. I the US you go to jail. In mexico? Give him 500 pesos and you're good lmao.
>>
>>69762251
does that actually work? thought mexican degrees were garbage here

i actually knew a girl with a degree from Tec de Monterrey and even she was getting a bullshit graduate degree from the University of Phoenix b/c she thought she needed something from an american "university"
>>
>>69755028
They're fucking retards brainwashed by liberal propaganda which has confused their ethnic identity since our parents are definitely mexican and proud of it.
>listen in on bro and his highschool friends talking about some neo-nazis getting assaulted during their protest in LA or some shit
>If I was there I would have done way worse than stab them and shiiet
>Fucking racists we should kill 'em all
>Not all white people are like this luckily so some are okay I guess
Can't be surprised though, our hard working dads is gone most of the day and mexican moms usually aren't educated enough or even expect to deal with the liberal propaganda their kids get assaulted with in school.
>>
>>69755028
I don't know, my sense of heritage? I've never been to Mejico, but I share SOME similarities with them that's for sure. Like boxing, I know more mexican boxers than of any other race. I'm barely just learning to communicate better in spanish too. Not all of us carry a Mexican flag like it's the best country in the world, I wouldn't know. By the way, I'm more interested in the indigenous mexicans that don't speak spanish than the ones that do. The rain dancers lol.
>>
>>69755028
Mexican immigrants having pride in their former nation are in denial. They can't face the fact that they(or their parents) fled mexico like a 3rd world warzone shithole. Its disgusting that they think its worth anything. I hope the illegals(refugees basically) get throne back to mexico to fix their embarrassment of a nation and our factories there are shut down because of trump. Mexico needs to either put on their bigboy britches instead of running away. Mexico needs to be fixed.
>>
>>69763776
>Drunk-driving Mexican
You don't say.
>>
>>69763738
I said Latina with an a not latino with an o. Meaning female. So yeah their bitches love the white dick in simple words.
>>
>>69763815
Depends on what you study, STEM degrees are recognized internationally.

Tec de Monterrey is one of the most prestigious schools in mexico, what did she study?
>>
>>69763755

No, my parents aren't white so their marriage is intact
>>
>>69756585
The hilarious thing is most Mexicans that live here HATE America
>>
technically Mexifag here. Third gen. i dont even know or care to speak the damned language. I'm American First and only as far as i'm concerned and this guy nailed it when it comes to those who come here and refuse to integrate.

Remembering your roots is one thing but you're not your ancestors and the US is not mexico. Embrace it or get the hell out.
>>69755743
>>
>>69763955

You know having sex with Mexican women makes Mexican children, and when we have sex with your women it also makes Mexican children.
>>
File: 1452312041651.jpg (189 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1452312041651.jpg
189 KB, 600x800
>>69763895
Happened once, never again.
>>
>>69756782
Lmao I live there, Most people In the schools are Mexican including me. As a trump supporter I have to deal with people calling me a race traitor.
MAGA
>>
>>69763955
I just hope that the kids don't grow up to have a shitty attitude.
>>
>>69764117
So? have em I'll trade ya. My dick comes before my race.
>>
>>69763865
No thanks, you can keep those niggers.

It's always the lower class mexicans that do that.
>>
>>69764147
For your sake I hope you don't.
Still kind of neat that you can pay off the cops.
>>
>>69762853
How is the Mexican University system set up over there?
>>
>>69758239
It's a real thing. Goebbels was insulting the United States as have culture nearly 80 years ago. We've always been a country of very little culture.
>>
>>69763974
assumed engineering even though the position was not STEM, and neither am I, but idk tbqh senpai

but yeah, i thought that TdM was the only school anyone here acknowledged and I was surprised even she felt she needed to supplement...with something as shitty as U Phoenix
>>
Hey, Mexibros, what's the national view on Jalisco, that's where my parents are from.
>>
>>69755703
In other words, drunk proles who got kicked out of their home countries for being a liability.
>>
You mean you don't have pride in your own race and skin color? Or is that not allowed in America anymore?
>>
>>69763776
filthy drunk pride
>>
>>69764215
Depends, white fathers are the key. Mexican fathers tend to fuck em up with chicano pride.
>>
>>69764294
Well, it's very diferent that American education. They don't force us to buy college text books. Although they are available in the library. We don't have the liberty to pick the pre-requisites, at least in my school. Careers come in like a pre-packaged way, with the exception of your last semester. This way you only study what you need.
>>
>>69764464
I also want to ad I only say this because I've seen it both sides, mexican dad = try hard degenerage drug dealer. White dad = college and decent future.
>>
>>69764286

>Mexican aristocrats

Lets be real it's pretty sad that somebody can leave Mexico as a peasant and come back in 5 years as your boss.
>>
>>69763865
that post was perfect when i thought the last word was "fired"

and now the Mx government is PAYING to help permanent residents of the US get their citizenship to try to impact the 2016 election...so MO is:

>dont do shit for own people until they flee the country
>rob citizens that stayed
>pay the people who fled to act as a 5th column in USA
>>
>>69755028
it shows the order of allegiance
>>
File: butthurt.png (852 KB, 903x624) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.png
852 KB, 903x624
Anyone claiming native-north-American ancestry is the biggest joke of all.

Smart natives networked with smart yuros and formed a single dominant society which outlasted both stone-age nativeshit and the yuro feudalist system. The descendants of these people are leaders of business and government while the descendants of worthless chugs are still just worthless chugs.

The retarded natives who scalped children and started suicidal wars 200 years ago are represented by the retarded beaners who get locked up for grievous harm and drug dealing today.

>Mexican-Americans ITT
>>
>>69758167
>Implied Implications
Mexico had good relations with U.S since after the 2 French Intervention since both nations were fighting against the old world and the old world conservative regimes of the time ie "los conservadores" in Mexico and the "Confederates" in the United States. During the time the U.S had horrible relations with Canada and the UK and were pretty much preparing for all out war before WW1 broke out.
>>
File: 1459215093739.gif (243 KB, 245x225) Image search: [Google]
1459215093739.gif
243 KB, 245x225
>>69756871
wow a gay club in germany. a gay club in NY probably has a lot of guys who lift and wear designer underwear too.
>>
>>69764669

I don't think you understand geography at all. You should look at a map some time lol.
>>
File: 1456046524151.webm (895 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1456046524151.webm
895 KB, 1280x720
>>69755028
Because they think this land belongs to them, but they fail to realize that we have 7,000 nukes.
>>
>>69760080
You don't have culture, culture come from the people, not the corporations.
What you have is fads. I see it clearly from there because it has invaded my culture for decades.
And we are losing this battle through permanent propaganda.
>>
>>69764525
You see I'm currently in a UC I won't say which one because well you know but the education here is a cluster fuck. Personally I love the women here and I did my first two years at a CC and the rest of my tuition is payed by scholarships. I like it here because I'm in close proximity of the silicon valley and have an internship lined up at the moment. I feel that if I studied in Mexico it would be hard trying to get a +$70k paying job with a computer science degree.
>>
File: 1456554043745.jpg (222 KB, 477x477) Image search: [Google]
1456554043745.jpg
222 KB, 477x477
>>69764749
>random non-sequitur

I'm not your imaginary enemy; you may be attempting to continue a private conversation which I was never a part of.
>>
>>69764363
Don't have sauce, but if you look it up I'm sure you'll find it.

It is to my understanding that to validate a mexico degree you just take some test.

Or you can work for an American company here and just transfer
>>
>>69764763
>>
>>69764246

>My dick becomes before my race

The most common hipocracey on /pol/, But when X brown or asian girl beats the fuck out of white women in your area in terms of all sexual assets it's hard to say "no, I'd rather just fuck the downgraded white broad".

Ah well, as long as you don't have kids right?
>>
>>69764808

I'm only saying that you should pick up a history book and look at some of the maps sometime; nothing you said even makes sense.
>>
>>69764785
Silicon valley nice, I hope to work there one day.

I honestly think once you have your degree, it's time to get job experience. Once you have experience the doors will open for you if you are good at what you do.

And I doubt anyone will get a $70,000 straight out of college.
>>
>>69756972
>Additionally, Scandinavian people don't have political special interest groups representing them. They don't organize, they place no pressure on learning the language of ancestors long lost, and so on.

Yes they do just because you don't give a shit about your heritage doesn't mean you have to hate on others that do.
>>
>>69764856
Sorry, sorry...I didn't mean that all other schools are LITERALLY not acknowledged--just that they were not taken seriously. was just questioning your choice since as a dual citizen you had the option for a USA uni

as for your screenshot, other anon is right--this is mostly Indians...it's fucking crazy. there are places where you can see more Indians than Mexicans (not to mention whites)
>>
>>69756973
Actually it will. I have a drone/roomba/lawnmower that I control via my cellphone.
>>
>>69764902
>implying every guy doesn't have a mental checklist of every race they've fucked.
Just wear a condom dumbass til you get that blonde or red head you wanna populate with.
>>
>>69765224
You'd be surprised the silicon valley has the best pay rates only problem is finding where to live. My internship is going to pay me $50,000 a year but that's only because I'm good friends with the son of the boss.
>>
File: 1434584757176.jpg (66 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1434584757176.jpg
66 KB, 900x900
>>69765235
No worries, USA education is too expensive for me lol.

>damn poo in the loo's
>>
>>69765432

Somebody needs go make white daughters for us to enjoy. The blacks can keep your cross dressing sons.
>>
File: 1404743290123.jpg (116 KB, 638x640) Image search: [Google]
1404743290123.jpg
116 KB, 638x640
>>69757680

Hey kid

You wanna know why

>she

always wears something around

>her

neck?
>>
File: 1452937739024.jpg (36 KB, 629x616) Image search: [Google]
1452937739024.jpg
36 KB, 629x616
>>69765502
Nicee I hope the best for you fellow computer major anon :D

I'm surprised nobody has said it, so I'll do it.

>mexican intellectuals
>>
>>69765663
Same for you dude Btw how much do you pay for your University complete cost?
>>
>>69756820
Exactly. I'm A 4th generation Armenian refugee who is half Barrington and half Gods chosen people, anybody who talks shit about Christianity or Freedom is going to be educated or offended to the point where they throw a punch. Lucky enough i'm a tank so most people who would fight me for my devotion to independence and liberty are too afraid.
t. 190 pounds 5'10 king of manlets.

And Russian friend, you are my brother as long as you are proud of being white, and if you are proud of being white you are a Christian.
>>
America, the only country in the world you can claim pride for another country and not get the shit beat out of you.
>>
>>69766278

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YqcIFIzOPA

Wrong, you can do it in any white country because white people largely consist of beta pussies.
>>
>>69766278
You can do that in Australia too.

Hell, I'm pretty sure ragheads can even BURN our flag with no consequences. Except there may be a slight possibility of a bogan pack beating them up for that.
>>
WE WUZ [Spoiler]TEXANS[/Spoiler]
>>
>>69765892
Like 5-6 grand total
>>
>>69756462
>They don't have anywhere near the level of introspection the average Westerner does.

Mexicans ARE Westerners.
>>
>>69763154

That your shit degree from "mexican intellectuals" wont get you anywhere in American tech industry
>>
>>69765892
Actually just did the numbers, 2,900 dollars total

5500 pesos per semester x 9 semesters =49,500
49,500/ 17 = 2911 ( peso to dólar convertion)
>>
>>69755322
Gross
>>
>>69758706
Reality
>>
File: ufwnazi.gif (28 KB, 431x269) Image search: [Google]
ufwnazi.gif
28 KB, 431x269
>>69756422
Salsa heil!
>>
>>69759478
Gulf of America.
>>
File: 1438219437946.jpg (30 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
1438219437946.jpg
30 KB, 500x490
>>69766931
>HURR DURR 'MERICA

That's what you sound like.
Look at the poo in the loo's they're doing just fine.
>>
File: joYWpYu.gif (948 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
joYWpYu.gif
948 KB, 360x240
>>69755028
American Mexican here, fuck Mexico I faught for lady liberty, Mexico is nothing more than resort country to entertain us.
>>
File: 1451695150966.gif (4 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
1451695150966.gif
4 KB, 452x523
>>69767180
Yes, lady liberty totally.

Stay over there btw.
>>
>>69766971
Dirt cheap man my education is about $18,000. You must be happy about that price.
>>
>>69767302
$18,000 total? That's not half bad either.

What university did you say it was?
>>
File: 1455807224262.gif (871 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
1455807224262.gif
871 KB, 245x230
>>69767300
I have 4 pesos left puto, dance for me with your stupid round hat and give me one them screams.
>>
File: 1458800260966.jpg (43 KB, 384x367) Image search: [Google]
1458800260966.jpg
43 KB, 384x367
>>69767418
>4 pesos
Then you ain't got shit nigga try again when you got some money
>>
>>69767405
UC Berkeley but that's per year except my scholarships cut that down to about $5,622 a year that I have to pay out of pocket. Total tuition for in state is $28,510 per year. So yeah scholarships pay about $23,000 a year that's why it's important to get good grades here in America. The rest I've covered with part time jobs programming and tutoring high schoolers in math.
>>
File: 1454439479903.gif (2 MB, 400x285) Image search: [Google]
1454439479903.gif
2 MB, 400x285
>>69767532
Come on that's enough to bring your family a kilo of tortillas, you don't wanna starve Juan, Juanita, juanito, Sancho, Santa Maria, Bob, Richie, Estevan, Antonio, Alex, Evan, Reynaldo, Alberto, albertina, lizbeth....
>>
>>69767156
poo in loo's are destroying us with over population ;_;

I don't plan to have children so I guess that isn't that big of a deal
>>
>>69767644
Wow that's really nice, I'm glad for you :D keep up the good work man, we're both gonna make it haha
>>
>>69767696
Kilo of tortillas is like 20 pesos.

Those mexibros gonna have to starve :^)
>>
>>69767800
Yeah the thing is I was a dumbass in high school I didn't give a fuck or anything. Then my dad told me to get my shit together or he would kick me out. I signed up for Community College and said fuck it I'll be a computer science major because my cousin said those majors have the best jobs. Worked my ass off and got a 3.87GPA in Community College and applied for a shitton of scholarships. I got into UC Berkeley and even here I study a fuck ton, but it feels nice I won't be in debt. The only real distracting thing here is the girls man, they are all very pretty. Contrary to popular belief I've met cute black girls, asian girls, and white girls.
>>
>>69767758
Fucking idians man, their food smells like shit literally.
>>
>>69767986
I was the same in high school except I didn't get my shit together till later. I'm glad there's success stories like yours I have a cousin that wants to study over there and it gives me hope for him.

Vaginal jew amiright? Over here in my school there's like 2 girls for every 8 guys. That's the only thing I dislike about engineering. But they are distracting.
>>
>>69768229
Yeah broskeet not all Mexicans are useless over here. Most girls who do some sort of STEM here are Asian or nerdy white girls. All the super pretty ones do liberal arts and man I've come so close to just spending the night with them but remember I have to keep my game on point. What made you decide to go and study in Mexico?
>>
Because Mexicans raise their families like the white man use to back in the 50's. Traditional Christian values and subordinate women. Whites got cucked.
>>
>>69755259
Sure. A white male pick up those oranges for your morning juice. And no, there are not yet machines better than people for picking up oranges, strawberries or lettuces. Guess who do that in California?
>>
>>69756169
No ones likes you. Whites despise you. Mexucans too. And you cant hate mexicans unless you hate your parents.
>>
>>69755028
I think it's something about the colors of the flag.. Even "italian"-americans love so much being ""italian""
>>
>>69768700
Why don't they just shake them off the tree?
>>
>>69758239
Are you retarded? Just because white culture is advanced and you don't play in tiki mud huts taking drugs wearing masks doesn't mean there's no "culture"

White/American culture is advanced medicine, math, engineering, architecture, engineering, law, et al.

Fuck off, fairy worshipping faggot.
>>
>>69766983
Fuck off Trudeau
>>
File: 999tBWUh.jpg (90 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
999tBWUh.jpg
90 KB, 1024x576
Spotted in East San Jose
Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.