[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Chilling video shows final moments of girl, 8, shopping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
>Chilling video shows final moments of girl, 8, shopping in Walmart as man suspected of raping and murdering her loiters nearby, then 'lures her away'
>Cherish Perrywinkle disappeared from a Florida supermarket in 2013
>Her body was found the following day in front of a church
>Video released by State Attorney's Office shows her walking off with a man
>Earlier security footage shows him ingratiating himself with the family
>And 911 recordings reveal her mom's panicked response to the vanishing
>Donald Smith was charged with her murder and is awaiting trial

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3521087/I-hope-God-doesn-t-kill-hope-God-doesn-t-rape-Authorities-release-chilling-video-audio-night-eight-year-old-Florida-girl-kidnapped-raped-murdered-pedophile.html
>>
*fapfapfap*
>>
>>69755014
>>>/b/
>>
Damn these rapists are making it harder for us decent folks to have a serious relationship with a loli.
>>
>>69755066
>>>/r/eddit
>>
Somebody's doing the raping.
>>
mom confirmed for retard

>Rayne said that Smith offered to buy the family burgers from a McDonald's restaurant located at the front of the store, and that Cherish went with him to get the food, but they did not return.
>>
party van
>>
>>69755494
This is what happens when you believe in free shit.
>>
>>69754954
Is this the case where the dumb bitch mom let the dude walk away with her daughter? She should be thrown in jail along with the murderer for being such an awful, awful parent.
>>
Child rapists are treated like subhumans in gaol.

I hope he gets killed.
>>
>>69755782
yes
She let her go with him to go get free Mcdonald's
>Rayne said that Smith offered to buy the family burgers from a McDonald's restaurant located at the front of the store, and that Cherish went with him to get the food, but they did not return.
>>
>>69754954
As a parent, shit like this is really hard to watch. But you have to watch it so you can figure out how to keep your kids safe

Cock suckers like this makes me hope that Hell exists
>>
>>69755494
It's a shame when a child has to pay for the mother being human garbage.
>>
>>69755900
>gaol

this is why no one likes you, australia. even your language is a shitpost
>>
File: heston.png (16 KB, 210x214) Image search: [Google]
heston.png
16 KB, 210x214
>Cherish Perrywinkle
>>
My feels are mads and sads, lads.
>>
>>69755900
I'm under the impression violent prisoners would be abusive towards their own family and beat their wives and kids. They're scums as well. Bullying inmates who committed sexual offenses is just a habitual practice among them.
>>
>>69754954
fuggg. fugging fugg.. this ruined my night :|
>>
File: 1447571354192.png (18 KB, 300x309) Image search: [Google]
1447571354192.png
18 KB, 300x309
Please tell me this fucker is getting waterboarded.
>>
>>69754954
What the fuck the mother was right fucking there. How do you let that happen?
>>
Was he jewish?
>>
>>69755911
Wanna bet she'll vote for Bernie?
>>
He got off easy every other time

>He had been released from jail less than a month before, after serving 438 days on felony charges of child abuse and unlawful impersonation of a public employee.
>Smith has been a registered sex offender since a 1993 conviction in Duval County for attempted kidnapping and selling obscene materials.
>Previous arrests that date as far back as 1977 when Department of Corrections records show he was convicted of indecent assault on a child under the age of 16.
>Prison records also show that Smith went to prison again in 1992 for attempted kidnapping. Court documents show he was convicted of that charge in addition to two counts of showing obscene material to a minor.
>>
>>69755494
Wow
>>
>>69756215
Pero mijo , waterboarding es muy malo , hasta lo admite la UN no importa si es violador o narco son seres humanos como tu y yo, merecen respeto y no ser torturados ; gracias UN por defender los derechos humanos a todos :^)
>>
>>69756283
How can someone do all that shit and still be given leniency?
>>
Wow he was white.
Hope he gets the chair.

Doesn't he know whites aren't supposed to commit crimes?
>>
Mom should be sent to jail honestly.
>>
>>69756226
He was going to pay for her clothes so she sent her daughter with him to go buy Mcdonald's
How was she suppose to know he was going to rape her instead?
>>
They need to kill him slowly and painfully.
Child rapists are basically muslims, so they deserve nothing but death.
>>
>>69755911
WTF is wrong with that woman. they teach not to fall for that free candy shit to preschoolers and they understand it. They need to add a section where they talk about what to do if you're with an adult thats dumber than a 4 year old.
>>
>The continuing adventures of Florida man
Hentai comic when?
>>
>>69756356
Because as long as we have background checks for guns we can let all sorts of violent criminals roam free
>>
>>69756283
Certain shit should either be life or execution. We are far too lenient with predatory people.
>>
>Cherish Perrywinkle
>>
>>69756451
watch the edge
>>
>>69756500
I wonder if the mom was more upset that her kid was gone or that she never got her free McDonalds?
>>
>>69756373
this. fucking asshole, giving liberals ammo against us.
>>
>>69756500
Probably some desperate struggling single mother who thinks shes found a rich man that doesnt mind the fact she has kids. Its sad all around t b h. The idea someone is in the situation in the first person and their naivety.

>>69756596
He murdered a white girl. He should be shot.
Not tortured, because any man who enjoys inflicting pain on anything shouldnt be enabled. But he deserves a quick and orderly death.
>>
>>69756283
When will we learn rapists cannot reform.
>>
Poor little girl.
>>
>>69754954
hot
>>
Am I the only one with a boner? 8 year old girls are crazy hot.
>>
>A seven-week internal investigation revealed that Jackson Sheriff's Office (JSO) doubted her story at first because she was involved in a custody battle, the station said.

>The media were not notified or an Amber Alert posted for hours after the girl vanished; six JSO officers were disciplined.

Fucking shit cops desu
>>
File: 300% MAD.jpg (72 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
300% MAD.jpg
72 KB, 500x738
>>69754954
HANGINGS TOO GOOD FOR HIM
PUT HIM UNDER THE FUCKING GALLOWS
>>
>>69755494
thanks bernie
>>
>>69756783
Please get help >>69756783
>>
>>69756215
Dude, he raped and killed a child. The other inmates will END HIM.
>>
>>69756825
Where they suppose to believe her stupid story that she let her 8 year old daughter go off with some random dude for free McDonalds?
>>
>>69756896
Nah he'll be in protective custody. Sorry :^)
>>
>>69756748
>>69756783
This.
>>
>>69756596
fuck off, dog-eating wide-eyed shitter.
most likely a proxy, so probably a canadian muslim. so eat shit, basically.
>>
>>69755494
Holy fuck. What a retard the mom is.
>>
The stupid bitch problably thought that the guy was being nice with the kid because he was trying to hit on her, it makes me feel sick to imagine the terror and pain that girl had to endure for this woman's stupidity.

>>69756596
>>69756783

People like this deserve to just die, they serve no purpose other than make life worse for everyone else, specially for good people that just happen to be child lovers.
>>
>>69756896
Thats just wishful thinking. There's 5 million prisoners in the US.

Every story about a child murderer/rapist getting killed is a big story, you hear about it. But that's because it doesnt happen so often, I can recall less than a dozen incidents in the past 10 years, if you look at the statistics for prison murders the absolute most would likely be gang politics and personal grudges.

Remember, sex offenders are segregated from the general population.
>>
File: 1404869890205.png (6 KB, 168x200) Image search: [Google]
1404869890205.png
6 KB, 168x200
>>69754954
>has the stereotypical rape van
>>
>>69756939
yes, actually. they should have pursued all leads.
>>
>>69756625
Probably the latter the dumb bitch.
>>
>>69756380
Dude, I don't care how magnanimous his intentions may appear to be, you don't know this guy and you certainly don't entrust your fucking daughter with him. If he's so eager to get burgers for them he can go do so himself; the fact that he needs her little girl to accompany him is outrageously suspect from the onset. There is no excusing this stupid fucking mother's actions, and that explains why she's apparently impoverished - she's a dumb cunt who has probably made a series of terrible decisions her entire life.
>>
Of all the gore and fucked up shit i've seen on 4chan all these years, things like that are still hard to watch for me, and i don't even have a children.

Poor girl, victim of a wicked individual and an incompetent mother. One thousand years of pain and suffering are not enough for that man.
>>
>>69756825
>Custody battle

B-b-but anon shouldn't women always get the children since they better parents than men.
>>
Anyone have pics of the mom?
>>
>>69757311
I don't recall making any argument about whether a woman or man should have the children

But if you are shitposting to get my opinion out of me, I think it should be a case-by-case basis and not favor the mother. Speaking from experience as a child of divorced parents.
>>
Why would a pedo want to buy a kid high heels? Isn't the point of being a pedo that you're attracted to childish features?
>>
white pride folks.

that said, the mother will go down the rest of her life knowing that it was her fault and it was over some damn mcdonalds.
>>
>>69757385
Naw wasn't accusing you or trying to shit post just pointing out how the courts always assume mother knows best
>>
>>69757423
We have different fetishes.
>>
>>69757311
I don't think he was talking to you specifically, probably just commenting on the green text in your post.
>>
>>69757479
I agree. Mothers DON'T always know best.
>>
>>69754954
never letting my wife shop alone, any of you degenerates approach my clan, one shot punching you to the ground.

hello to all my orthodox christian bros btw.
>>
>>69757380
>>
>>69757437
Well to be fair if anything it's the rapist's fault. Mum comes in second place tho
>>
File: 19212.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
19212.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>69757513
>We
>>
File: 1412974688906.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
1412974688906.png
108 KB, 400x381
>>69754954
>Her body was found the following day in front of a church
>>
Reminder that this is what DUDE FREE SHIT and CUP HALF FULL faggots have coming for them.
>>
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 870x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 870x960
>>69757583
Garbage
>>
>By 2009, when Cherish’s name appeared in abuse hotline reports twice, the girl’s mother, Rayne Perrywinkle, had been diagnosed with severe psychiatric problems, and had tried to commit suicide. She once told the department she had stopped taking medication for her bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder and depression “due to not wanting to be addicted.” She threw a plate at her young stepson.

>Cherish’s birth father, a sailor with a long history of domestic violence, had been court-martialed for sexually abusing a child.

>Perrywinkle and the two boyfriends with whom she shared three children had amassed a lengthy record of investigations that went largely nowhere with DCF, including allegations of physical abuse, domestic violence and claims that Perrywinkle’s history of mental illness made her an unfit mother.

>There were two investigations in 2006, when Cherish was 4 and was living with her mom at a homeless shelter, one involving allegations Perrywinkle had “forcefully” shaken and jerked the little girl because she was crying. There was a 2009 investigation involving allegations that Rayne Perrywinkle tried to kill herself by drinking Benadryl and had been involuntarily committed, and another report that year that Cherish’s father had left a “hand print” on the child’s back from beating her.

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/the-buzz-florida-politics/despite-dcf-contact-2-more-children-die/2134017
>>
>>69757583
100% sure she's a bernie voter
>>
>>69757583
>That woman
>A crackwhore

Pick two.
>>
>>69757437

Well no shit, it's 100% her fucking fault.
>>
>>69757647
in front of a church. is this some kind of psycho shit that means something? Why didn't he ditch her or something? It's like he wanted to be caught.
>>
>The same day Perrywinkle excused the plate-throwing incident, May 2, 2009, she also told an investigator she watches her daughters carefully, because she was “very sensitive to the possibility of her daughters being molested.”

>An older daughter, the report said, had been molested while in Perrywinkle’s care, and had moved all the way to Australia to get away from her mother.

>“That daughter,” the report said, “no longer speaks to Rayne.”
>>
>>69757513
I think it that some of you actually like kids and others just want some pussy, but can only get it when it's connected to a child's brain.
>>
>>69757732
>Rayne Perrywinkle, had been diagnosed with severe psychiatric problems, and had tried to commit suicide. She once told the department she had stopped taking medication for her bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder and depression “due to not wanting to be addicted.”

found the issue
>>
Stop pedo-shaming you bigots. #AllLivesMatter
>>
>>69757732
That's just fucked up, little girl had no chance.
>>
>>69757423
He's probably one of those sick fuck psycho misogynists that see all women as whores and wants to punish them, for their whore ways but is too intimidated by adult women, or maybe he's one of those freaks that gets off on destroying innocence.

Either way this guy is a proto-serial killer and it's a good thing they caught him on camera because he would definitely kill again if he had the opportunity.
>>
>>69757841
>>69757732
I smell a lifetime movie

who will play her in the film?
>>
>Jacksonville prosecutors are asking a judge to prohibit personal information about the mother of 8-year-old Cherish Perrywinkle from being heard by a jury, including that Rayne Perrywinkle has said she’s clairvoyant and foresaw her daughters death.

>A jury has a right to decide whether Perrywinkle may have taken steps to make that prophecy come true, Gazaleh said.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2014-12-11/story/prosecutors-dont-want-jurors-know-rayne-perrywinkle-said-she-foresaw
>>
>>69754954

People like this should publically executed via firing squad or other methods, with every major news station being required by law to broadcast it on their stations.
>>
>>69757841
Is this legit?

Wow, if it's true, then the whole thing becomes extremely suspicious..

I'm starting to imagine that what actually happened was something a lot more twisted than just a case of a little girl being lured and raped.
>>
>>69757831
mental mans mind : so she still gets to go to heaven

anywayz, praying cunt dies in prison by head stomp off top bunk.
>>
>>69757583
>>69757732
IMO the mom made a deal with the guy to get rid of her

I see these types all the time, they get tired of having to raise a kid and come up with some way of getting rid of them.

Shit, this happens here in FL more than anywhere else I think. Remember Casey Anthony?
>>
>>69758020
that makes some sick sense i guess
>>
>>69757732
What a fucking horrible situation.

Foster care in the US isnt much better either, they have such insanely high standards and too often the scum of the white race adopt little nigglets to show off. It really makes me seethe thinking about the victims of Americas structural failures over the occasional dumbshit a feminist/BLM activist says that /pol/ wastes its time on.
Not to say its any better here, my father had to constantly give one of my cousins a place to stay because his mother and father both wanted nothing to do with him, and since they were both alive and he was 18 the state didnt care in the slightest.
>>
>>69758003
yes its from
>>69757732
>>
>>69757831
latent guilt and an attempt to make amends with the dead girl
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 595x835) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 595x835
>>69755494
Probably a Bernie voter
>>
>>69757732
The mother also mentioned she was raped. (Implying raped as a young child)
>>
why the fuck is this on /pol/ and why are so few pointing this out?

OP stop posting faggot, no one gives a fuck about some news article you saw online and found shocking because you're a new faggot.

Holy fuck how cancerous would this place be if just every kid was re-posting from their local news. Fuck you degenerate
>>
File: 1458145724372.jpg (19 KB, 308x230) Image search: [Google]
1458145724372.jpg
19 KB, 308x230
>>69755494
Damn
>>
>>69757513
Vietnam, everyone.
>>
>>69758187
This is evidence of degeneracy destroying society
>>
>>69754954

>trusting strangers this much

A terrible trait for this evil world

R.I.P. poor girl

Also

>Walmart had this footage the entire time and didn't use it until they were subpoenaed

I hold Walmart at least partly responsible for this shit. They had the video, they could have done something.
>>
I know I'm an asshole but if your mother was so fucking dumb to let you go get "free mcdonalds" with a dude that just suggested that you wear more "adult clothing," it is probably good for the gene pool that you're no longer swimming in it.
>>
Why the hell isn't the mother charged with reckless endangerment?
>>
>>69758388
because
>muh victim blaming
>>
File: u.s birth rates 1.png (24 KB, 420x360) Image search: [Google]
u.s birth rates 1.png
24 KB, 420x360
>>69758307
No again as I stated,
Holy fuck how cancerous would this place be if just every kid was re-posting from their local news. Fuck you degenerate

Also this isn't linked to the discussion of degeneracy, pedophiles always existed you dumb faggot. Liberals don't condone what happened, no one does, you have no basis for what you said- you're literal new fag cancer and I'm glad I'm making you realize as such.
>>
>>69757583
>>69757748
Yeah, that's the first thing I thought too. Bona fide crack whore.
>>
File: 1459353813106.jpg (46 KB, 598x324) Image search: [Google]
1459353813106.jpg
46 KB, 598x324
>>69757831

he's mental

a lot of these psychopaths have a twisted sense of regret, they'll rape and murder you while you're begging for you life.

but then hours later they'll think "she was such an innocent angel" and make an effort to savior your memory.

they're fucked up and we should probably make psychological screening mandatory so we can weed these fuckers out.

Also parental safety classes, jesus fuck. My mom always used to tell me that psychos wanted to van me and chop me up into little pieces all the goddamned time. I was horrified of talking to strangers.
>>
>>69758328
young uns dont know common sense, by all means point out the moms stupidy, young uns are stupid simply because they are kids, not kids fault for thinking with stomach.

isnt that pedos main schtick anyway, food offering?
>>
>>69758468
>Liberals don't condone what happened
liberals are the reason he was let out multiple times instead of hanging from a tree
Also liberals support single moms
>>
>>69758388
she even admits that she didn't trust him but didn't want to SEEM untrusting. What a fucking terrible mother. She doesn't deserve to have kids.
>>
>>69758517
yeah, i know he's mental. probably a combo of feeling guilty, wanting to get caught, and a sick fantasy that she will forgive him for helping her get to heaven.
>>
>>69757973
Don't lifetime movies have to have a happy ending?
>>
>>69758526
it's not.
>>
File: image.png (124 KB, 423x287) Image search: [Google]
image.png
124 KB, 423x287
>>69754954
Fucking idiot mother and fucking idiot daughter. At least the genes won't be passed on through her. Maybe the other two will bite it too.
>>
>>69756373
>Wow he was white.

YEAH, ITS AMAZING. A WHITE PEDOPHILE RAPIST, DON'T SEE THAT EVERYDAY
>>
>>69758187
>>69758468
Nobody asked your opinion leaf.
Go start a "pictures of Hitler" thread if it makes you feel better. I'm sure you'll find it very productive.
>>
>>69758578
Who doesn't support single moms? Last I checked Hitler has many speeches regarding the national socialist states responsibility to care for the various down trodden, formerly abandoned women and children who had nothing.

What are you even trying to say? * liberals support single mothers * no actually this woman had no support hence why she was so vulnerable, and why her kids were then even more vulnerable.

Here is Hitlers speech

https://youtu.be/5z8bSZSHb88

Liberals don't support them nearly as much as we do
>>
>>69758701
Yeah let's blame the underage and naive child , she is totally responsible for everything that happened .
Kill yourself you mouthbreathing fucktard.
>>
>>69758753
Statistically whites are under-represented in child abuse rates.
>>
File: 1352099026063.png (5 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1352099026063.png
5 KB, 300x300
>>69754954
>Cherish Perrywinkle
Christ it's like something out of a bad Harry Potter knockoff.

CHERISH PERRYWINKLE AND THE VAN FULL OF PUPPIES
>>
>>69758693
k. maybe not main, i remember as a kid walking home from school, car pulled up, some guy said he was my uncle ( he wasnt ) asked me if i wanted to go to get ice cream, i just said " ur not my uncle " and ran up the driveway of a house. think i was like 7. prolly saved my own life that day.
>>
>>69755494

I guess one less retarded offspring in the gene pool then
>>
>>69758517
To be fair these kinds of abduction/murders of white children, especially by other white strangers is incredibly rare statistically. Its only a handful of high-profile cases out of a population of hundreds of millions.

Not excusing it or anything because the one time it does happen you wish you had done everything to prevent it. My grandma always always scared the shit out of me using John Walsh's son as an example of how you can be walked right out of a store by someone who wants to kill you.

Make no mistake these child murderers are all about killing. They may or may not have a sexual element but usually pedophiles find ways to just fuck a kid and keep them quiet about it. If you actually murder a kid you have something fucked up in your head that drives you to do it.
>>
>>69758446
>>69758619
Holy shit, her mother is a piece of trash
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/one-year-after-her-death-cherish-perrywinkles-fath/83265198
>>
File: u.s birth rates 2.png (24 KB, 420x360) Image search: [Google]
u.s birth rates 2.png
24 KB, 420x360
>>69758910
And it comes full circle. Not only is the original post not /pol/ related and just /news/ related, thus a cancerous shit post of newfaggotry- but also the thread is filled with people who are focusing on the name of the victim like complete autists who truly supercede the level of mouth breathing shit posting originally achieved by OP

can't say I expect more from an american, absolute worst type of poster
>>
>>69758878
>Who doesn't support single moms? Last I checked Hitler has many speeches regarding the national socialist states responsibility to care for the various down trodden, formerly abandoned women and children who had nothing.
In the past single mom were widows or at least abandoned by their husbands but was never seen as a good thing
Now the left is pushing it as an acceptable lifestyle
>>
>>69758026
Seems like it, after reading >>69757732
and >>69757980
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 640x480
>>69758880
8 is pleanty old enough to know you don't ever walk off with strangers. Even if you're parents are retarded like hers and don't teach you your school teaches you. i think the rapist should be gassed but the girl is still fucking dumb.
>>
>>69759394
mother abused her and probably put fear in her of disobeying. She was fucked if she did and fucked if she didn't
>>
>>69756355
What is this gibberish? It looks like English but it isn't
>>
>>69759394
The mom likely told her to go with him for the free McDonalds. Not to mention she's had a history of abuse, both my her parents.

This girl never had a chance, raised by white trash.
>>
>>69759461
also dont know the last time she had food. a skipped breakfast? kid will think with stomach not brain.
>>
>>69759575
exactly
>>
File: _sad.jpg (10 KB, 350x334) Image search: [Google]
_sad.jpg
10 KB, 350x334
>>69759461
I wish I could go back in a time machine and save her
>>
>>69757732
If Cherish's birth father sexually abused a child, who the hell is being interviewed in this article?
>>69759073
>>
>>69756143
You're wrong.
>>
File: Alison Brie.jpg (155 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Alison Brie.jpg
155 KB, 1920x1080
She looks like what Alison Brie might have looked like as a kid
>>
>>69759630
Same guy, probably.
>>
>>69759150
Are you trying to imply that this is politically related because single mothers wouldnt exist if it wasnt for this liberal degeneracy?

They always existed and always will for various reasons.

This entire thread is not politically related.
>>
>>69759718
lol why would they even bother interviewing him then?
>>
>>69759602
jesus christ
>>
>>69759773
They would exist in much smaller numbers
>>
>>69759631
correct. rapist if woman are ok from crim perspective, pedo r not. thats the rules. prisoners who kill pedos , i promise u, love their kids. that hate and anger is knowing that sick cunt cld have abused ther kid. when they kill a pedo its with love to the wellbeing of kids everywhere. real crims dont harm kids.
>>
>>69754954
>dailymail
>co.uk
Not a valid source.
>>
Typical jizzskin, we need to gas them all
>>
>>69758904
While nearly 70% of those serving time for violent crimes against children were white, whites accounted for 40% of those imprisoned for violent crimes against adults.
-BJS Survey of State Prison Inmates, 1991.

According to the U.S government, "imprisoned violent sex offenders were more likely to have been male and white than other violent offenders."

Further, when the government examined the rate in which sexual assault victims are killed, the report concluded that "compared to all murder victims, those who died as a consequence of a sexual assault were substantially more likely to be female and white". This coupled with the aforementioned paragraph indicate that if a white male is the rapist, the victim is statistically more likely to be white and killed during the crime.
>>
>>69755958
I'd be satisfied with a gallows and some piano wire.
>>
>>69759969
When the U.S government examined abuse of minors, they found that from nearly 300,000 children abused in 2000 over 60% of those abused children/victims were little white girls and boys. Curiously, black children were less likely to be molested and most likely to report the crime to the authorities than their white counterparts.

In 2010, the Justice Department reported a disturbing trend where "American child sex tourists typically are Caucasian males aged 40 or older.
>>
>>69759904
http://www.fox30jax.com/news/local/video-shows-what-led-up-to-cherish-perrrywinkles-kidnapping/178847595
>>
>>69756380

Holy Jesus good fucking lord how can someone be that fucking stupid though

If some guy was eyeing my sister up I'm getting my knife ready to stab him fuck

You let your daughter go with a strange man who you never met before out of your sight at night into a fucking parking lot
>>
File: garf.gif (13 KB, 189x161) Image search: [Google]
garf.gif
13 KB, 189x161
>>69755494
SHE DIDN'T GET THE BURGERS!?!
>>
>>69759969
in 1991 america was more than 70% white

>>69759602
I will find you.
and when I do

:3
>>
>>69758026
This definitely seems like the most likely scenario.

She really does look like human garbage. She should be indicted as well
>>
>>69760048
Not only that but the fucking maniac was clearly eyeballing the kid like a hawk throughout their entire conversation, never even making eye contact with the mother.
>>
>>69760048
>my knife
OI
GET A LIFE
>>
>>69759150
>Hitler saw unwed mothers as a bad thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebensborn
>>
Cherish Perrywinkle can't be a real human's name
>>
>>69759969

You need to adjust for the population, though.
>>
>>69760077
>and mediated adoption of these children by likewise "racially pure and healthy" parents, particularly SS members and their families.
>>
>>69757732
>Cherish’s birth father, a sailor with a long history of domestic violence, had been court-martialed for sexually abusing a child.
>An older daughter, the report said, had been molested while in Perrywinkle’s care, and had moved all the way to Australia to get away from her mother.

Poor girl never stood a chance.
>>
>>69756009
Not really, the say I see it, its eugenics. If the mother is a dumbass it is likely that her kids are dumbasses too. Good riddance.
>>
>>69759101
A
>>
>>69759883
then this has nothing to do with politics, you're trying to imply this single mother incident is not only induced by the fact she is a single mother, but then go on to say that simply in theory being in larger numbers- this crime is related to liberal policies.
>>
>>69755655

I salute you
>>
>White people
>>
>>69760134
did the germans rape your Nan?
>>
>>69757437
Do you think the mom still eats at McDonald's?
>>
File: queen-elizabeth.jpg (42 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
queen-elizabeth.jpg
42 KB, 650x365
>>69754954
>Cherish Perrywinkle
What? Is that a name? For fuck's sake.
>>
>>69760334
yes
>>
>>69755900
>gaol
Does this mean "Australia" in Aussie?
>>
>>69760405
old spelling for jail
>>
File: 1424786684330.jpg (46 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1424786684330.jpg
46 KB, 473x500
>>69754954
HAHAHAHHA ROASTIES BTFO
>>
>>69756356
There are something like ~10 people driving in MN right now who have over 20 DWIs.
>>
>>69755958
Really?
You HAVE to watch shit like this happen, in order
to be able to sense that it's sketchy as fuck?
>>
>>69760405
it's where pedos go to die moit
>>
>>69759885
Well, they could still be abusive family man even if they spergout in jail over other inmates fucking some kids, they're bipolar and unstable people. I wouldn't recommend thinking highly of them.
>>
>>69760109
>in 1991 america was more than 70% white

Of course, but it is referring to the prison population.

>>69760168
>MUH ADJUSTMENTS

White males in America have a problem with keeping their hands off little girls. In "Dateline: To catch A predator" most of the predators shown were white.
>>
>>69760627
>Of course, but it is referring to the prison population.
and?
What does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>69760317
No, the germans did leave some pretty sweet bunkers near my old house though.

I worked at a local heritage charity when I was a teen and there was a guy who was a child when the Germans invaded, the impression I got from him was that the Germans tried their best to not appear as oppressors and as a result there was no resistance.

There was an absolute madman in a neighbouring islands, Sark, who wrote a list of every person with an illegal item and nailed the list to a tree at night without letting anyone know. Rumour is they're still looking for him today.
>>
>>69760666
This anon here >>69760109 thought it was referring to whole U.S population, Satan.
>>
>>69760627
you have to own a computer in the first place to get onto dateline, as evident by the fact many of the non whites who did show up were usually poor as fuck and came by bus or walked and admitted they didnt even own the computer they used.

Trust me, you use a median in which is equal to all racial parties and you will see these degenerate brownies revealed.
>>
>>69760804
No I was saying why is the prison population relevant?
>>
>>69760470
not sure if proxy.

when i was in manila, was pretty common to see boy kids under 3 running around, not under direct supervision, some wearing t short no pant in shittier areas, ie, all over.

life is cheap in manila f am

destruction of daisy was in phil, glad they ping that guy, and pinged another guy in melbourne.

dead when?
>>
>>69760129
This is just too much
>>
>>69759101
>thread is filled with people who are focusing on the name of the victim like complete autists

You obviously haven't been here long enough to understand /pol

/pol has taken multiple red pills. Red pills, when not handled like a Quisatch Haderach poison, will destroy you. (look at Glenn Beck). /poltards get the red pills, and they start to get depressed, anxious, start prepping, feel confusion and despair and want to try to save the world from itself. Living like that would eat them up. But after that first period of eye-opening..every one of them, rides over the edge of despair and learns the satirical gallows humor that helps them live and still enjoy life as whole people in the corrupt and degenerate soul-eating world that surrounds them.

Yes. this murder is horrible. of course it is horrible. Everyone feels it. But it takes an intellect and a sense of irony, to deal with this shit. ok, we could do like every tree hugger and go boo hoo POOR GIRL. But those tree huggers have shit happen to them because they are idiots who don't see it coming.

/pol sees it coming. Yes, this shit happens. This is shocking but ...IT IS NO SHOCK to /pol that it happened. this is just NORMAL MURDEROUS SHIT. So what IS shocking and unusual to /pol? That unusual, ironic, truth-is-stranger-than-fiction, name. And the mom being stupid and not red pilled enough to know shit happens.
>>
>>69759885
>real crims dont harm kids.
This is so hypocritycal, a criminal will kill or rob someone who might have a child, just because it is somewhat indirect harm it is not justfiable and lets be honest they are just venting their frustration on a weak target much like bullies in a school, with the way the laws are now not all convicted as sex predators are actually harmful.
>>
>>69761003
you're new to /pol/ or at least a fucking casual if you accept this non political related * news story * on this board. cancerous degenerates shouldnt be posting anything they find reading their daily local news.

Wow someone was raped, a child ! This is shocking, I need to post it onto /pol/.

that is literally what happened look at the original post it didnt even attempt to demonstrate a point it literally was just * look at this shocking news story guys wow!! *

Do you realize how cancerous this type of posting is if allowed to be tolerated here?
>>
>>69760923
>While nearly 70% of those serving time for violent crimes against children were white, whites accounted for 40% of those imprisoned for violent crimes against adults.
>-BJS Survey of State Prison Inmates, 1991.

>>69760825
The dateline series ran from November 11, 2004 – December 28, 2007 By that brown people were connected through either computers, either in their home or their cellphone.

It's true that they are poorer, but only a handful of them fell for the bait compared to the truckload of whites.
>>
>>69761003

Take a chill pill spergy you're not making any sense. Put your tongue back in your mouth and you dick back in your trousers and try again
>>
>>69761103
no matter what you say, pedos will always be attacked and/or killed in prison. its the rules. dont question the rules like a newb.
>>
>>69754954

How long did it take them to find her killer? She seemed to have a lot of information on him after he left, so I imagine they found him pretty quickly since he's also a registered sex offender.

In what manner did he kill her?
>>
>>69761251
>>While nearly 70% of those serving time for violent crimes against children were white
So inline with the white population
What is your point?
>>
>>69760048
She is responsible for that and have to go jail for manslaughter.
>>
File: 1439541060356.jpg (20 KB, 476x350) Image search: [Google]
1439541060356.jpg
20 KB, 476x350
Being a parent means you have to be so fucking paranoid of people like this. I can't even imagine.
>>
>>69761251
the vast majority of sexual crime against children is committed in non white nations, hence whites are pedophiles the least.
>>
File: 1300053698_a18287ad86.jpg (191 KB, 500x493) Image search: [Google]
1300053698_a18287ad86.jpg
191 KB, 500x493
>>69754954
released 3 times for child sex crimes and kidnapping probably sitting in his cell thinking " how can I finally seal the deal" thinking up crazy complicated plans to get a kid away from their parents.

>see dumb whore
>maybe she wants free burgers?
>it is USA
>offer free burgers
>it's super effective

the mother is a fucking joke.
>
>>
Why do these child murderers have to always kill the child after the rape? The child isn't going to remember where they live so they could easily dump the child out at some parking lot. Why do they have to take the child's life too?
>>
>>69761412
>so fucking paranoid of people like this.
Not really
Just dont let your daughter go off with some random dude for a free hamburger
>>
>>69761487
literally every bad american stereotype ever
>>
>>69761508
prolly they wanted the kid to love them, kid obv hated them. weird pride. kill the kid coz butthurt.

thats my guess into the mind of old man fiddle mcGee
>>
>>69760440
So, I was right
>>
>>69761331
You're study is only relevant to the US. Niggers rape more than any other race when looking at the world. Niggers rape so much in Africa it's officially an epidemic.
>>
>>69761508

Are you seriously this fucking dumb? You're as dumb as the dumb mom who let her daughter get raped and murdered.

He didn't leave her alive for the obvious reason. She can possibly identify him or give clues to his identity or whereabouts. That's why kiddie fiddlers kill little kids. If they're going to abduct them to rape them, it's pretty obvious that murder isn't out of bounds either.
>>
>>69761331
If there are 100 m&ms 70 are blue, 20 are red, 10 are green

7 blue and 3 red m&ms are put in a cardboard box

in that black box 7 blue m&ms has no print on it

70% of the m&ms that had no print on it were blue, do they represent the whole blue m&m population or the ones in the cardboard box?
>>
File: 1449538385515.png (229 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1449538385515.png
229 KB, 350x350
>>69755494
>>
>>69761477
White males in America, I wasn't taking about the world wide white population, that's a different story.
>>
*fap fap fap*
>>
File: 1458265822886.gif (4 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
1458265822886.gif
4 MB, 347x244
>>69761487
>>
>>69761956
yes anon. you were right. our gaols have beaches in them, and movie theatres and roads. and kangaroos, best gaols ever, and the coolest part, our gaol passports let us travel to many countries across the globe. very VIP gaols here.
>>
File: 1389861035200.jpg (34 KB, 313x313) Image search: [Google]
1389861035200.jpg
34 KB, 313x313
>>69762035
he was number 1 suspect after being in jail 3 times for trying the same thing,he fucking knew he was gonna get caught and decided this time he would really do what he always wanted.

there can be no leniency when it comes to humans that hurt children,they must be purged or this shit will happen over and pver if you let them out or treat them with anything other than full castration and removal of limbs.
>>
>>69762224
>aussie triggered by a fucking leaf
didn't think i'ld live to see the day
>>
>>69762070

Holy fuck you're retarded. Reword the question you spastic shithead. Nothing can be derived from your question because not only is there no real point to it, but you worded it so retardedly that I can't honestly tell what you're asking for.
>>
File: 1413316921400.png (86 KB, 463x469) Image search: [Google]
1413316921400.png
86 KB, 463x469
mfw I don't give a shit about some random bitch I've never met
mfw I don't give a shit about the killer either
mfw I think it would be good if he got the death penalty only because it would be a double kill
mfw I'll be called edge
mfw you're all literal sheep
>>
>>69762211
I did not even realize the steryotype when I was typing it,sorry if it came across as insulting you Ameribros.
It just seemed so obvious to me.
>>
>>69762313
define triggered. im pouring a schooner.
>>
>>69755242
>Somebody's doing the raping.
DAMN MEXICANS!
>>
File: 1445252419116.jpg (71 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1445252419116.jpg
71 KB, 800x533
>>69755494
Bernie dud thus
>>
HAWT
>>
>>69755571
IN THE USA, WE CALL THOSE RAPE VANS
>>
>>69757021
THIS
These vile and disgusting predators who harm children because they are vulnerable make everyone think pedosexuals are evil.
:^)
>>
>>69758526
Yea and whose genes were in the child?
>nb4 the pedo
>>
>>69762369
pfffffffft
>>
>>69762487
how new
>>
File: 111758774.jpg (21 KB, 650x315) Image search: [Google]
111758774.jpg
21 KB, 650x315
>>69762487
lurk moar
>>
File: 1450303764841.jpg (3 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1450303764841.jpg
3 MB, 3000x2000
>>69762404
>(You)
>>
>>69762279
>he fucking knew he was gonna get caught

Yeah just like the mom knew there was something fishy about him, but she let him do it anyways. Just like he tried to cover his tracks as best he could anyways by killing her. That simple.
>>
>>69762404
the worst part about it was the anime
>>
>>69762404
>(You)
>>
>>69762465
>dud thus

new zealander in usa?
>>
File: outrage1005.jpg (10 KB, 300x249) Image search: [Google]
outrage1005.jpg
10 KB, 300x249
>>69754954

What kind of bottom-of-the-barrel, shit-tier mother allows her 8-year-old daughter to wander off with a total stranger they just met in Walmart?!

What the fuck, man... in my expert opinion, this woman is 100% responsible for the death of her daughter.
>>
File: sad pep.jpg (37 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
sad pep.jpg
37 KB, 500x492
I actually seen the mother at a store. Total fucking druggie. Also she didn't give one shit about the kid.
>>
File: 1352868255838.jpg (82 KB, 675x945) Image search: [Google]
1352868255838.jpg
82 KB, 675x945
>>69762643
covering his tracks included leaving her outside a church?
the pedo was loling at the entire situation at being let out to do this.
>>
File: 14014943336731.png (375 KB, 381x400) Image search: [Google]
14014943336731.png
375 KB, 381x400
>>69762369
>being this ass-blasted over 3rd grade math problems

Typical 'merican
>>
>>69756215
He on death row now.
>>
>>69755014
Fuckin american
>>
>>69759530
its the language moorairds taught spics
>>
File: 1371191924669.jpg (202 KB, 794x732) Image search: [Google]
1371191924669.jpg
202 KB, 794x732
>>69762872
he finally got to live out his dream fantasy so probably laughing about it.
>>
>>69762791
Is that why you drove over your party van?
>>
>>69757732
Fuck, maybe death isn't that bad considering the alternatives...
>>
>>69754954

This shit doesn't add up.

>Guy walks up, nobody knows each other
>in the call she says he took her into the dressing room twice before leaving
>Mom was hoping shed be okay while she looked at the shoes
>Mom lets her go off to get burgers on the other side of the store with random man

I mean I feel terrible for the mother if this all really happened like she said it did, but what the fuck? Giving your daughter away to some bozo you met in WALMART of all fucking places? People don't just have senior moments like that. People forget their cell phones or forget to turn the stove off or even their spouses name for a second, but do they really forget that strangers can be dangerous in 2016?
>>
File: 1445053995108.jpg (183 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
1445053995108.jpg
183 KB, 1200x1500
>>69762991
you are a fucking twat,just piss off if you can not understand his comment or reaction pic.
>>
>>69762522
I really wish I wasnt a paedophile.
>>
>>69762991
Naw was at a grocery store ghetto part of town.

Getting some pizza. Bitch was there enjoying the lime light and media attention. Total attention whore.
>>
>>69763096
That post was so British my teeth fell out
>>
>>69762823

>being so retarded that you don't even understand how badly you fucked up and ruined your own point
>cardboard box
>black box
>don't refer to specific population in regards to "70% of the m&ms that had no print on it", meaning it could be the first population, the second, or both
>don't clarify if unmarked statement applies to all m&m's in the cardboard/black box or whether it applies to all

Maybe learn how to write a basic fucking question next time, you god damn retard.
>>
>>69755494
How could someone fall for this?
>>
>>69763193
She is a attention whore and major drug user.
>>
>>69756941

>Protective custody

Might just be worse than death. You don't seem to understand that PC in prison means getting locked in the SHU indefinitely. It's the only way they can absolutely guarantee your safety.
>>
>>69763193
Ask Bernie voters
>>
>>69755014
fpwp
>>
>>69763079
read the story,pedo groomed the family earlier but that does not excuse the mother from being retarded.
we can give females a lot of shit because they are dumb but most of them do have that nurturing protective instinct even for kids not their own but this is beyond what most would consider normal.

if that family had a dog with them it would have known something was not quite right about the situation from pure animal instinct but that mother deserves death just as much as the killer.
jesus ....imagine being the survivng children and asking what happened to their sister?
>>
>>69761003
No reaction matters to the girl. She doesn't exist. Nothing anyone feels or says or does changes anything.

Any reaction is about the poster and the poster's feelings alone. It's inherently narcissistic.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.