[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gamers are human garbage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8
File: fat_geek.jpg (23 KB, 450x301) Image search: [Google]
fat_geek.jpg
23 KB, 450x301
Are video games for beta males and R-Selected parasites? I think yes. Why would you slop around like a degenerate when you could do something high-t like build shit, shoot guns or play sports.

Everyone on here clamors about the pussification of the western man but still spends their free time watching faggy anime and worthlessly fantasizing about being the heroes in their games becoming fatter and more disgusting.
>>
luvs to spooge
>>
>>69754610
I was once on tinychat with a Runescape player who looked exactly like that. He was morbidly obese and couldn't even sit up properly. His mother was his enabler.
>>
>>69754610
You say this while posting on fucking 4chan you clueless doof.
>>
Video games are alright in moderation.
If you don't exercise, you're a drain on society though.
>>
I don't see any rules anywhere saying gamers own this shit. I sense saltiness.
>>
I don't really give a shit. The world is going to hell, at list vidya numbs the pain a bit.
>>
>>69754610

Last game I truly enjoyed was gta online. Fucking love that shit a few friends and a few cold beers.

Besides that I struggle to get into them, honestly. PlayStation 1 was my heyday. Do I think they're degenerate? Not in moderation, no.

I can't speak for anime, never been able to get into it. The anime posters on here seem to be pretty strange though, grown men talking like little girls etc.
>>
>>69754610
>is 4chan for beta males and R-Selected parasites? I think yes. Why would you slop around like a degenerate when you could do something high-t like build shit, shoot guns or play sports.

Everyone on here clamors about the pussification of the western man but still spends their free time watching faggy anime and worthlessly fantasizing about shitposting on /pol/
>>
>>69754610
Don't shame me for my lifestyle choices you judgmental little bitch. YOU ARE TRIGGERIN MEH!
>>
>>69754610
speak for yourself i bet candy crush is on your phone faggot
>>
>>69754610
>shoot guns
Sorry but this isn't high-t, even children do it in Africa.
>>
File: dota.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
dota.webm
2 MB, 640x360
/pol/ approved vidya?
>>
As I get older I see how absolutely worthless playing video games is. I'd rather go out hunting and put more babies in my wife. While gamers are at home staring at screens I'm making more white people. And I have a shitty flip phone. Smart phones are for people that like to throw money in the garbage.
>>
>>69754610

>t. Chad Thundercock

Fuck off normie
>>
File: 1454318274565.jpg (9 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
1454318274565.jpg
9 KB, 251x201
>>69754911
Dubs of truth.
>>
>>69754854
your mother is my enabler
>>
File: 1459626353938.jpg (141 KB, 572x677) Image search: [Google]
1459626353938.jpg
141 KB, 572x677
>>
are loofahs actually worth it? saw one on a stick, couldnt help but think of rag on a stick, but it feels nice
>>
This video is pretty red-pilling on video games. It made me feel bad for spending so many hours over the years playing games. I try to make excuses for it, but they're all pretty shitty except for that I hate living at my pozzed up university and need to deal with it by playing csgo with my younger brother and friend. We should all work to be better though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n-xbmopU7E
>>
>>69755364
I hope you have many daughters. The rapestatistics in your country are even worse than in germany so you should breed some fine white girls for the niggers at home to rape.
>>
4chan is the same thing

you're watching political candidates and living vicariously through the lives of 100's of strangers you use to replace a real social life
>>
>>69754610
>Are video games for beta males and R-Selected parasites?
>R-Selected

What new meme is this?
>>
I haven't seen any niggers in my area for months. Only a handful of Americanized asians and they keep to themselves.
>>
File: IMG_0591.jpg (384 KB, 1037x691) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0591.jpg
384 KB, 1037x691
>>69754610

Sup OP, gamer here. This is what I did last weekend, mad?
>>
>>69755643
The production of numerous small offspring followed by exponential population growth is the defining characteristic of r-selected species. They require short gestation periods, mature quickly (and thus require little or no parental care), and possess short life spans.

Fucking google.

He's basically calling you a rat.
>>
>>69755498
honestly the fact that we're on 4chan AT ALL is pitiful and a disgrace to any real right movement.

if all 4chan users and internet addicts were put into forced labor it would fix more than you think
>>
>>69755713
that's literally the opposite of a typical gamer though, they are more like NOT selected at all
>>
>>69755713
How could gamers possibly be r-selected? I thought gamers were manchildren with peter pan syndrome? Delayed puberty/maturity, long-lasting physical or psychological neoteny, that is the complete opposite of r-selected.
>>
>>69755107

Dopey chink cartoons

Grow men actually masturbate to dopey chink cartoons

I think its a sort of mental disorder how can you find silly cartoons arousing?
>>
>>69755740
I don't think so. Communication of ideas is important, and you can't safely do it publicly the way things are now.
>>
>>69755330
>>69755740
This. It's why people call trump supporters "childless single men who masturbate to anime" on television.
>>
>>69755863
well you can, but it means risk, and risk is something men need to take

the internet is just a safe space.
>>
>>69754610

An civilian with an AR15 or any other type of quasi military firearm is the most autistic thing on the planet desu senpai.

Just join the military you pussies and stop playing war.
>>
I used to play piles of games in my younger years but found a much more satisfying existence in family, work and physical activity.

Now I look at the younger generation and see a the Calhoun mouse utopia.
>>
>feminist are whiny self-entitled fat attention whores
>>
I don't even know what "desu senpai" means. I don't watch japanimation. That shit is for faggots.
>>
>>69755681
You let some dude fuck you from behind? No, nobody's mad.
>>
>>69756037

sadly most people here are literally autistic (me included) since childhood and have far deeper problems that make it not worth it (and not even worth it to society) to reproduce

I can't speak for everyone but I'm half Jewish and literally autistic and my family is full of mentally ill people with numerous immune disorders. I spent childhood in literal Special education and It's a miracle that I now have a master's in engineering and a good job.

I should have died at a young age though. I'm genetic trash propped up by technology to live a lie and non existence.
>>
>>69756047

So exactly like your typical /pol/tard
>>
>>69756135

Right on m8 I just started coming to 4chan because I was an edgy teenager and heard this site was infamous. Closest I ever came to being a otakon weebfag was watching Pokemans when I was 6.
>>
That's fucked man. You should go carve out an existence in the wilds strangling goats and raping grizzly bears.
>>
>>69755330
Street Fighter.
>>
>>69756347
What are you using to post here?

you're replying without the reply links
>>
>>69755498

Fucking hate this boring cunt. Millennial Woes regularly has him on his hangouts and he never fails derail conversations with his weird voice and rambling talking points.
>>
>>69755713

I didn't have to google to know what r-selected is. You learn that in high-school or freshman college biology. I just haven't seen the term used very much outside that setting. It's also not used very well. Manchildren are big fat mammals with glacial maturation and way too much parental care. K-selected as fuck.

Also, the whole r/k selection is on it's way out and may not even be taught in schools too much longer.
>>
>>69756284
at least /pol/ doesn't go out and shove their opinions down people's throat or physically attack anyone who disagreed with them
>>
>>69755832

They aren't.

When they finally find a mate they settle down quickly and for life. (Or as long as their partner permits it)

They don't date. They don't fuck around. They never have the combination of youthful energy and adult looks, so they don't spawn off children like crazy.

Eventually they get responsibilities and scale back. Their child becomes their new goal because for the first time in their life they have something meaningful to do.
>>
Shoo Bill Whittle
>>
File: michele.jpg (33 KB, 586x341) Image search: [Google]
michele.jpg
33 KB, 586x341
>>69756612
memes will always be our preferred method of warfare. there is no competition
>>
>>69756229

Dunning Kruger. You think you are worse than you are.

It is everyone else who has the problem. Normal people have drama, sperg don't.
>>
>>69756445
HA! How do you know who I am?
>>
>>69756588

K selected to a fault is right.

If you have abundance, the winning move is to preserve it and not take risks. When yoJr parents let you stay home, there is no reason to push for more.

Stay home, stay safe. Live cheap, preserve your family fortune. Make it last.
>>
>>69756753
I'm not stupid enough to believe I'm a special snowflake or anything more than a piece of shit with a high IQ but nothing else
>>
>>69756588
Psychologists have come out and extolled the virtues of 'psychological neoteny'. In fact, the only reason homo sapiens have the intellect we have is due to the fact we have way longer childhoods than other primates.

Ever read about Bowlby's experiments? Guess what happens when children aren't played with and interacted with and forced to mature from a young age? Guess how many dozens of IQ points you can give someone just by parenting them?

I know on the internet everyone's a scientist and an expert and a tough guy, but the fact of the matter is, when we extend our maturation period up to 25 years old, which is basically what western society is doing, we're actually setting ourselves up for a lot of good in the long run. At least in theory, you make highly intelligent and empathetic people this way. If you brainwash them to have retarded political views, that's your own fault.
>>
>>69756911

High iq means you are special.

If you are an outlier you are an outlier and everyone else is shit.
>>
File: joo54.png (117 KB, 531x541) Image search: [Google]
joo54.png
117 KB, 531x541
>>69756229
>I'm half Jewish
>telling a natsoc board not to reproduce
>>
>>69756445
The way he talks sounds like a sociopath. It reminds me of that Jonestown guy.
>>
>>69754610
It's still a good way to entertain yourself as K type when you realize there no longer is a community to do anything productive for.
>>
>>69757068
no I'm not telling other people to not reproduce, just myself.
>>
>>69757185
Then adopt a beautiful germanic child to raise as a teutonic warlord.
>>
>>69756911

Trust me, we all think we're king of the cockroaches. Good, better than most, but still shitty. The truth is, it literally makes us better than most people, and even though we may not be the best, we're up there. You gotta believe in yourself.
>>
>>69754911
>911
Bush at it again.
>>
>>69754610
Is 4chan for beta males and R-Selected parasites? I think yes. Why would you slop around like a degenerate when you could do something high-t like build shit, shoot guns or play sports.
Everyone on here clamors about the pussification of the western man but still spends their free time watching faggy anime and worthlessly fantasizing about being the heroes in their games becoming fatter and more disgusting.
>>
>>69757185
At least you're not a nigger. That would be the worst
>>
>>69757539
You're a beaner. You're literally a parasite.
>>
>>69757621
We all are.
The human race is a parasite to the earth
>>
>>69757660
Nah, just beaners.
>>
I don't play games as much as I used to.
I still occasionally rewatch old chinese cartoons but I mostly put them on as background noise while I work on other things.
>>
>>69754610
Have an engineering degree/career/wife/children/home I just finished playing battlefield. What should I be doing in my free time sir. Please advise oh wise one.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.