[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Person talks to me >In a group of people >Literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1458455054574.gif (650 KB, 647x363) Image search: [Google]
1458455054574.gif
650 KB, 647x363
>Person talks to me
>In a group of people
>Literally do not respond at all
>Autism is getting even worse

How can we fix the autism problem?
>>
>>69754559

Stop giving a fuck.

It works wonders.
>>
Listen to what the person is saying and then reply accordingly
>>
Ban anime. It's literally destroying your life.
>>
>>69754559
If you have autism the best solution is to reduce your screen time to 0 friendo. Unfortunately that means no more 4chan for you. I have autism as well but I can't live without the internet.
>>
>>69754559

I knew that I had fallen too far so I did what any reasonable mad would do. Force myself into a situation where I HAD to improve myself socially.

Also, fake it until you make it. Get your look down and then just be an obnoxious twat for a while. That forced extroversion will have a lasting effect on your ability to communicate.
>>
>>69754559
1. Get a job.
2. Work out. (Increases testosterone levels which boosts self-confidence)
3. Force yourself to interact with people.
4. Adopt dominant body posture. (Also boots test)
5. Act like you own the world. Your only limit is yourself.

In short, stop being a faggot.
>>
>>69754761
I did that and got a regular Joe job in a factory and somebody tried to pin a million dollar product loss on me. They were successful and I was fired.

There's no succeeding with normies if you are truly autismal. You just need to find a different kind of happiness because you will never be able to live a "normal" life.
>>
>>69754983
>Not defending yourself
IF that fails
>Not beating that fucker into a pulp
IF that fails
>Not threatening him with a gun
Yeah, like I said, stop being a faggot.
>>
>>69754559
Take it easy.
Let them misunderstand your actions as if you were superior.
Don't talk to anyone.
I foresee two possible results
Either you die alone or become an alpha :^)
>>
>>69754559
B6, Fish Oil, and magnesium it does wonders for autism and anxiety.
>>
>>69754559
Stop watching anime
>>
>>69755126
That only works if your actually alpha

If not everyone sees through it and your just a fucking wierdo

Unless you're like 10/10 in the looks department then you're good
>>
Catepillars dilemma, you are overthinking it just follow your gut instincts.
>>
>>69754559
I don't know how this is related to politics but that is a very cute picture!
>>
>replying to someone is hard
Is this bait?
>>
I'd say finding a non-internet based hobby might be a good start.
>>
>>69755630
No, there are people here that autistic.
Just open /r9k/ and you'll see...

I blame the welfare state and permissive parents. In the past it was interact with people or starve, now guilt-ridden parents and the government take care of every special snowflake little fuck up.
>>
>>69755813
Yeah not to mention the Internet

Sure kids had comics and books and could be loners like that but now you have unlimited entertainment at your fingertips

Why make friends when you can do so much from the comfort of your own home
>>
I'm like this as well sometimes, only I'm not actually autistic. I just have severe social anxiety. It's gotten so bad that I don't even talk to friends online anymore. I've regressed into a total reclusive hermit. 4chan is literally my only form of social interaction nowadays. Shit sucks, hardcore.
>>
>>69754559
Stop watching anime. Stop jacking off so much.
>>
>>69754559
i have autism where i cant even sit infront of people or walk properly anymore

cant even control it fuck this man I want out
>>
>>69756417
That's an effect, not a cause.

>>69754559
That's not autism.

I used to be like you OP but then I saw the truth.
>>
>>69754677

Anime rots the mind, its worse than hard drugs
>>
>>69757024
this
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.