[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anyone else here feel like no matter who is elected, it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: kennedy.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
kennedy.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
does anyone else here feel like no matter who is elected, it hardly makes a difference? bernie, shillary, trump.. it's just the powerful and rich playing a game to entertain us, while the real shit is handled behind closed doors?

I mean really, what power does the president even have? It's all controlled by the senate and house, which is controlled by $. idk im just really disillusioned now i guess. i feel like none of our votes matter and the 2 party system is an inside joke for rich people.
>>
File: 1447559949867.gif (685 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447559949867.gif
685 KB, 500x500
>conspiracy theories
Come on now anon, we all know your vote matters
>>
president gets like 1 or 2 pet projects he gets to do.

president can try to do some real shit, but can easily end up like OP pic.
>>
>>69754429
kind of offtopic, after watching a few of the Black Pigeon Speaks videos I thought about your image OP
>>
>>69754521
>Come on now anon, we all know your vote matters

thanks my confidence has been fully restored
>>
>>69754571
Okay we get it, you're white.
>>
>>69754571
YES MY WHITE FRIEND
YESSSSSS
>>
>>69754571
>>
>>69754429
For the most part I agree, it doesn't make a difference anymore. In my mind Trump is the last attempt to vote someone in who will represent us instead of the donor class.

He is being foot tooth and nail by the establishment, so while I think he will get the most votes in primary, it's not a sure thing he will hit general. Donors and fraudsters will also be out in force in general against him if he gets that far, so another tough road.

The last hump to get over is whether Trump will be the guy some of us are hoping for and slash immigration and trade agreements. While I care about other issues, if he takes care of those I will cheerfully pay the price if we aren't on the same boat otherwise. Now, will he do it? I don't know that he will, but I know that sure as hell no one else will. No one is going to get into office and slide right of Trump's stated positions.

If Trump loses or Trump lied, then at this point we move on to civil war or get population genocided by third worlders.
>>
>>69754429
I think we are the entertainment. Maybe we just might lose a little less under Trump. Thats my best hope.
>>
>>69754429
Eat away the disillusionment like the rest of us burgers.
>>
File: dead man walking.jpg (104 KB, 541x704) Image search: [Google]
dead man walking.jpg
104 KB, 541x704
>>69754429
The Republic died when President Lincoln became president. He was the first American dictator.

We then had another major shift when President Wilson became President. He flooded this country with communists. That also was when the IRS and Income Tax came into being (illegally I might add but since we are no longer a nation of laws - as Hillary Clinton said "what difference at this point it make?"

We then had FDR (the 2nd American dictator) who further eroded what was left of our Constitution.

All this then led to the bank coup with the assassination of JFK. We have been under the thumb of the international bankers (da joos) ever since.

So voting doesn't count. It NEVER changes anything. We keep getting the same shit served up to us time and time again.

Donald Trump will never be allowed to succeed. The GOPe and Democrat Party are painfully obvious working hand in glove to further feather their own nests and to hell with the rest of us.

That is why voting never changes anything. Just so you know the next big thing they are going to take from you and your family are the pensions - 401k's, IRA and savings. You will see it happen right before your eyes.

Starting with the end of Gen X the Education Department has gone into full overdrive to make the upcoming generation as stupid as possible. They have succeeded better then their wildest dreams.

So we can watch the further destruction of our once great nation. We have crossed the Rubicon and there is no going back.
>>
>>69756302
fug
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.