[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the general consensus here on polyamory? Polyamory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: poly.png (424 KB, 665x385) Image search: [Google]
poly.png
424 KB, 665x385
What's the general consensus here on polyamory?

Polyamory is dating multiple people, so women will see other women and guys while having 'primary' partners.
>>
Softballing cuckoldry.
>>
>>69754157

Don't give a shit what people do. In the end it never works, people get angry and jealous. None of my concern.

>Not victims of anything.
>Claiming identity just means you wanna meet
>more people to fuck
>>
>>69754157
I don't understand why someone has to make protests about it.
>>
>>69754157
utter filthy degeneracy.. all who therein engage are damned.. vile wretched animalsitic carnality.
>>
File: professor cuck.png (262 KB, 1315x1784) Image search: [Google]
professor cuck.png
262 KB, 1315x1784
>>69754157
It is beyond degenerate
>>
>>69754157
Why buy the cow when you can fuck it for free?
>>
>>69754328
The reason for most insipid protesting, attention.
>>
>>69754157
The people holding the sign aren't seeing anyone, who are they kidding?
>>
>>69754328
it's not a protest. it's probably a gay pride parade.
>>
>>69754157
>polyamory
Bullshit made up by sluts to justify being sluts.
Polygamy on the other hand is a valid form of marriage.
>>
>>69754157
>Polyamory is dating multiple people, so women will see other women and guys while having 'primary' partners.
Fucking kill yourself you absolute incompetent fucktard. What you described is a fucking open relationship, not polyamory. Fuck off to reddit fucktard. Polyamory is a CLOSED relationship of more than two people. There is not a fucking "primary" partner. It's a closed relationship between 3 (or more) people where all people involved love each other equally.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>69754157

Just an excuse for women to find more wallets to suck on. The man benefits little.
>>
>>69754157

It's degenerate.

Only cuck males will allow for it to happen.
>>
>>69754157
WHY CANT THEY BE FUCK BUDDIES
AND THATS IT
>>
>>69754157
What is the difference between that and just random screwing strangers/hookers. Why call it a fancy name to seem more high class?
>>
>>69754586
Girlfriend's out with the bull again huh?
>>
>>69754157

I would never do it. I don't care if anyone else does provided that everyone consents.
>>
>>69754625
Because it's not an open relationship, see >>69754586
>>
>>69754157
9/10 times its a girl cuckolding a guy that is too weak to say no.

And 1/10 it's a guy that wants other girls and doesn't give a shit about his gf and she only fucks other guys because she hopes her bf will become jealous and make the relationship monogamous again.
>>
>>69754586
you are just wrong
>>
>>69754586
I'm sorry your girlfriends been paying more attention to Tyrone, but you don't need to take your anger out on OP.
>>
>>69754682
Nah, it's just applying intellectual names to justify stupid behavior.
>>
>>69754157

My wife and I are both in our middle 30s with three children. We also have a 20 year old female I have a child with that we share. The 20 year old takes care of the children while my wife and I work and go out at nights and on biker runs. We both enjoy having a second female in the house to take care of the children and the house work.
>>
It only works when men has several wives (no more than 4).
>>
Fine for men, but you're a cuck if you let your woman fuck other men.
>>
it's a feathery word to describe what's really going on
>con man tricks men into giving up their wives
>>
>>69754489
What. The. FUck.
>>
I turned a girl that was always a poly third wheel into a monogamous girl
>>
Having a wife and a house girl are nice.

Wotan be praised!
>>
>>69754157
Beyond dumb. Society is built on monogamous heterosexual marriage. Anything else is flawed and degenerate.

No surprise that as that's unwinding the West is going to hell. No society has ever survived without strict morals for very long.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.